剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
医疗监护中 但他依然保持着同步
and monitored, but he's still synced up.
说实话 我们也不知道
To be honest, we don't even know
他是否还在你体内 或者还有多少他的残余
if or how much of him is still inside of you.
没有他 好吗 0%
None of him, okay? Zero percent.
我觉得我们接下来
I think what we're gonna have to do
要在这边进行强行断连
is perform a force-unsync from this end.
强行断连 这是什么意思
Whoa, whoa. F-Force-unsync. What does that mean?
如果要让菲尼亚斯恢复 这是最好
If we're gonna restore Phineas, this the best
-也是最安全的办法 -对谁来说最好
- and safest solution. - Best for whom?
对他还是对我
For him or for me?
别看他 看我
Don't look at him! Look at me.
强行断连对我来说意味着什么
What does a force-unsync mean for me?
-先生 -先生
- Well, sir... - "Sir"?
你现在不是在和菲尼亚斯说话
You're not talking to Phineas.
你在和米歇尔·威弗尔说话
You're talking to Michelle Weaver, okay?
我今天晋升了
I got a promotion today.
用我自己的血汗和泪水
On my own blood, sweat and tears.
这是我的人生
This is my life.
别来烦我
Just leave me alone.
我没事 我只要等维护时间结束
I'm fine. I'm gonna wait until this Downtime thing is over
一切都会恢复正常 对吧
and then everything will just go back, right?
嗯
Yeah.
不 她不想
No, she doesn't want to.
不 我觉得这不...
No, I don't think that...
好吧 当然了
Okay. Of course.
送她进来
Send her in.
菲
Phin?
这是什么 你是谁
What is this? Who are you?
是我 艾伦
It's me. Ellen.
认识你很高兴 艾伦
Well, it's really nice to meet you, Ellen,
但是你到底是谁
but who the hell are you?
艾伦是你的紧急联络人
Ellen's your emergency contact.
她不记得了
She doesn't remember.
我们结婚了
We're married.
菲 我是你的妻子
Phin, I'm your wife.
-如果你愿意 我们可以... -你知道吗
- If you like, we can, um... - You know what?
-你们做得够多了 -不 等等
- You've done enough. - Okay, now, hold on.
不 你等等
No, you hold on.
人们为了这项服务付了大笔的钱
People pay an arm and a leg for this service,
据我所知 没人知道这到底是怎么一回事
and as far as I can tell, nobody really understands how it works.
我们理解你的感受
We understand how you feel about this,
但是情况已经在我们掌控之中
but we have the situation in hand.
我们觉得应该强行断连米歇尔才能...
We think we should force-unsync Michelle in order to--
不 住手 住手
No, stop, stop.
谁都不准对他做任何事
No one is doing anything to him.
你们...
Just...
让我和她聊聊
Let me talk to her.
世界维护将于20分钟内结束
World maintenance ends in 20 minutes.
世界维护将于20分钟内结束
World maintenance ends in 20 minutes.
当我得知你仍处于活动状态时
When I heard that you were still active,
我就知道我应该来找你聊聊
I knew that I had to talk to you.
听着 我...我很抱歉
Look, I-I'm... I'm sorry.
我哪儿也不会去 我要留在这里
I'm not going anywhere. I-I'm gonna stay here.
我要等维护时间结束
I'm gonna wait until this Downtime thing is over.
我能理解你为什么想要体验"米歇尔"
I mean, I understand why you wanted to experience "Michelle."
你强大 勇敢 一切在你掌控中
You're strong, brave, you're in control.
你很美丽
You're beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我现在有点崩溃
I'm a little freaked out right now.
我们可以...我们可以坐在这里放松一下
We can-- I mean, we can just sit and relax for a second.
"不要弄坏了"
"Don't break it."
什么
What?
这是你对我说的第一句话
It's the first thing you ever said to me.
当时 我们在我家乡海滩边的一家古董店
We were at an-an antique shop by the beach up by where I grew up
我...我看着一个灯
and... I was looking at a lamp
我去碰的时候 那盏灯在我手里裂开了
and when I went to touch it, it just, it cracked in my hands.
只有我们俩听到了那声音
And we were the only ones who heard it.
你对我小声说
And you mouthed to me,
"不要弄坏了"
"Don't break it."
五年后 我们俩坐在
Five years later we were sitting
现实中一个像这样的公园里
in a park kind of like this one but in the real world,
你单膝跪下
when you got down on one knee
指着你的心脏 说道
and you pointed at your heart and you said...
"不要弄坏了"
"Don't break it."
"不要弄坏了" 是的
"Don't break it." Yeah.
说实话 菲尼亚斯·罗威尔听起来有点老土
Phineas Lowell, um, sounds a little corny, to be honest.
是啊
Yeah.
你完全难以想象
You have no idea.
听着 这事很严重 菲
Listen, this is serious, Phin.
如果你不马上断连 维护时间结束...
If you don't unsync soon, Downtime will end, and...
你就永远消失了
...you'll be gone forever.
如果我没能把你找回来呢 菲
What if I don't get you back, Phin?
很奇怪 我和你有一种本能的联♥系♥
It's weird, I have this instant connection to you,
我好像一直都认识你
like I've known you my whole life.
我能感觉到他
I can feel him.
如果他在你体内 他...
And if he is in there, he...
他就是不知道怎么出来
he just doesn't know how to get out.
-他不在这里 -你...
- He's not in here. - How...
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我们结婚15年了
We have been married for 15 years.
我们有两个美丽的孩子
We have two beautiful children.
他们在等你
They're waiting for you.
我们都在等你
We all are.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你说你在我身上看到了他
I mean, you say that you see him in me,
我觉得也是我 所以也许我是他
and I feel like me, so maybe I am him.
至少 我愿意试试
At least, I'm willing to try.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一
One...
二
Two...
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
她就在这里某个地方 派出鸟儿
She's here somewhere. Send the bird.
法林汉
该死
Oh, shit.
世界维护将于5分钟内结束
World maintenance ends in five minutes.
世界维护将于5分钟内结束
World maintenance ends in five minutes.
好了
Okay.
赶紧找到她
Let's find her.
世界维护将于
World maintenance ends
3分钟内结束
in three minutes.
世界维护将于3分钟内结束
World maintenance ends in three minutes.
你好
Hello.
抱歉 没想到吓到你
Hey. Sorry, didn't mean to startle you.
我叫汤姆 我...
I'm Tom. I'm, uh...
我是高级客户服务
I'm escalated priority customer service.
天 我只想说
Gosh, I just want to say
我很抱歉在今天的维护时间
I am so sorry for the inconvenience
带来这么多不便
during this Downtime today.
-我很抱歉 -让他们走
- I'm so sorry. - Call them off.
我说了 他们走了 真的
I did. I did. They're leaving. They are.
他们只是想帮忙
They were just trying to help.
他们只是要帮忙
That's all they were trying to do--
我们都只是想帮忙解决这...始料未及的错误
we're all trying to help with this... truly unforeseen error.
-错误 -是的
- Error? - Yeah.
现在管这叫错误了吗
Is that what you're calling it now?
是的 我们出现过特别多的问题
Yeah, we've had an embarrassing amount of issues for us.
有的地图不连贯导致人们会在市中心
Some mapping inconsistencies downtown that had people
从洗衣店进去 却从
entering a Laundromat and exiting a manhole
城市另一边的下水道出来
on the other side of town.
还有你
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表