剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
of 13182 Teacup Road.
那个
And... well,
我知道这可能听上去有点奇怪
I know this might sound strange,
但我想知道我现在还能
but I was just wondering if it's still possible
取消我家的蛋吗
to cancel my family's EGG.
取消
Cancel?
我的意思是...
I-I mean, you know...
是这样的 我呢...
Well-well, you see, the thing is, I-I just,
我不 我也不清楚 它到底是什么
I don't, I don't know, you know, what-what it is, exactly,
或者呢 它到底是...
or, you know, what it's supposed to do...
干什么用的
...exactly.
我的意思是...
I mean, you know...
我改主意了
I just changed my mind.
您改变主意的原因是什么呢
And what is the reason for the change in your mind?
那个嘛...
Well...
我不想要它了
I don't want it anymore.
我... 我不想要什么蛋了
I do-- I don't want any EGG... anymore.
不过还是谢谢你们
Uh... thank you, though.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
今天还有什么别的能为您效劳的吗
Is there anything else we can help you with today?
没有了...
No. Um...
那你处理了
so you did it?
你把我的订单取消了 你取消了我家的蛋
You canceled my order? You-you canceled my family's EGG?
我们正在处理您的要求
We are processing your request.
好 明白了
Okay. I see.
那你会... 确认并通知我吧
so you'll just... confirm and let me know?
或者... 发个确认到我...
Or... send a confirmation to my...
婴儿监控仪
婴儿监控仪
你失去了挚爱
You've suffered some tough losses,
谁也不会怪你大白天
and no one blames you for crying in the kitchen
在厨房♥里哭
in the middle of the day.
你悲痛欲绝
You're heartbroken,
但你知道该如何挑选你用的纸巾
but you know how to choose your paper towels.
现在提升了43%的清洁效力
Now with 43% more clean-up power.
第三节
氧气塔里的疯女人
下午1点33分
正在拨号♥
小兔贴纸日托所
占星
送药
旅行
星
天气
交通
名人八卦
陪聊
水瓶站 我们一定会让
Aquarian Portal, where we're not happy until
星星在你周围旋转
the planets revolve around you.
我是女巫尚塔尔·观星者
Shaman-ess Chantal Stargazer speaking.
你有什么星象需要我指点迷津
How can I better align you with your cosmic purpose?
尚塔尔 谢天谢地 我是简
Ah, Chantal, thank God. It's Jane.
别把腌泡汁弄脏
Oh... don't aggravate the marinade.
简·沃伦
Jane Warren.
对 对
Yes. Yes, yes, oh...
多么神奇啊
Oh, how magical.
我们能谈谈吗 真正的交谈
Can we talk for a minute, I mean, really talk?
像真人那样地
Like real human beings.
那就谈呗
Knock yourself out.
我不想大声说出来 但
I don't want to say this out loud, but
我想我可能被那个 附体了
I think I might have been, you know, taken.
劫持了
Abducted.
劫持了 被谁
Abducted? By who?
我的星宿有没有给出什么预示之类的
Do my planets say anything about any of this or anything?
星宿说
The planets say,
"今天所有熟知的 可靠的路线都被占了
"Today all well-worn and trusty paths are covered over,
"一个新地图被勾画出来
"And a new map is drawn.
"只有你才有重新规划路线的力量
"Only you have the power to reroute
"时空之河的流动
"The flow of the river of space-time.
"不要让自己被别人的梦境所裹挟
"Don't let yourself be swept up by anyone else's dreams.
"解脱自己
"Untether yourself.
摆脱重力 飞走吧"
Resist gravity and fly away."
摆脱重力
Resist gravity.
对啊
Of course.
《星际迷航》对话
把我传送上去吧 斯科特
Let's see you beam me up now, Scotty,
或者随便谁
or whoever you are.
那么 我们怎么...
Well, what do we...?
那么... 怎么...
Well... what do...?
那么 我们现在怎么办
Well, what do we do now?
它的腿卡住了
Its leg is stuck.
我们不要它的腿了吧
We could take it without its leg.
腿可是最好的部分
Its leg is its best piece.
说这些腿的事让我都饿了
Mmm, all of this leg talk is making me hungry.
我们是要原味的还是酥脆的
Mmm, are we thinking original recipe or extra crispy?
那就原味的
Original recipe it is.
但我们应该投票决定
But we should take a vote.
单一同步意识
What is it about a single shared mind
他什么地方不明白呢
that he doesn't understand?
我们用的代词要小心点
Let's be careful with our pronouns.
你明白的东西他都明白
He understands everything that you understand.
我们明白的东西我们都明白
We understand everything that we understand.
我爱我们
I love us.
我也爱我们 那个不是...
I also love us. That is not...
我们爱我们
We love us.
对 那个才是最好的
Yes, that really is best.
那么 我们现在怎么办
Well, what do we do now
那个氧气塔里的疯女人怎么办
about the madwoman in the oxygen tower?
移♥动♥射线就快完了
The transfer ray will wear off soon.
无论我们怎么办 我们都不想让它醒过来
Whatever we do, we don't want it to wake up.
我们害怕它们醒过来
We are afraid of them waking up.
因为它们有自己的意志
Because they have their own mind.
它们自己糟糕的欲望和意愿
Their own terrible desires and wishes.
它们自己可怕的缺失
Their own horrifying lack of this and that.
喂
Hey
我说了"喂"
I said "Hey!"
你们不能就这样把我们从生活中抽离出来
You can't just pull us out of our lives, you know.
话说你们到底要我做什么
What, exactly, are you doing with me, anyway?
我们也不知道 我们只是在这里工作的
We don't know. We only work here.
有人能和我谈谈吗
Is there someone I can talk to?
你们的 你们的首领
Uh, your... your leader.
你们的管理者
Your supervisor.
带我去见你们的管理者
Take me to your supervisor.
第四部分
就像你们世界中光鲜亮丽的大城市一样
下午两点四十九
我叫简妮特·沃伦 原名简妮特·戴维
My name is Janet Warren, born Janet Davey,
出生于1974年七月七日
July 7, 1974.
高一米六七 重124斤
Five-six, 137 pounds.
在我还是个小女孩的时候
When I was a little girl,
我在游乐园走丢了两个小时
I got lost in an amusement park for two hours,
但其实我就穿着吉祥物的服装
but really I was hiding in one of the backstage areas
藏在后台某个区域
with the mascot character costumes.
在我上高中的时候
When I was a junior in high school,
我想成为一名奥林匹克滑冰运动员
I wanted to be an Olympic ice skater
或是西部乡村歌♥手
or a country-western singer.
但这些愿望后来都没有实现
But then I was none of those things.
我结婚了 有了两个孩子
I'm married. I have two children.
两个儿子
Two sons.
两年前 我诞下一名死产女婴
Two years ago I delivered a stillborn baby girl.
那天房♥间里的灯光非常刺眼
The light in the room was very harsh.
特别亮
Very hard.
特别亮
Very hard.
我讨厌我们改造屋子时选的油漆颜色
I hate the paint colors I chose when we remodeled,
我也讨厌客厅的窗帘
and I hate the living room drapes.
我讨厌我家的车
I hate our cars.
我希望我没有这些我拥有的一切
I wish that I didn't have all of the things that I have
而有其他不同的东西
and instead had different things.
我害怕蜘蛛和马
I'm afraid of spiders and horses.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表