剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
我更像是你们认为的
I'm closer to what you might call
一种侵入势力
an aspect of an invading force.
虽然这么说也不完全正确
Although, that's not quite right, either.
同时 我的原始功能是安抚
At the same time, my function-- indigenous pacification,
一种能产生共情的生物改造
a kind of sentient bio-terraforming--
需要适应 这样才能与当地模式匹配或协调
requires adaptation to match or harmonize with local patterns.
所以我开始采用你们女儿的形态
So I began to take your daughter's form.
我有她的记忆
I have her memories.
所有记忆
All of them.
她的思想
Her mind.
我知道我开始时是其他物种 但...
I-I know I began as something else, but...
什么意思 你是其他物种
What do you mean? Y-You're something else,
但现在成了她
but now you're her?
当我处于她的模式和波长时
When I locked into her patterns and wavelengths,
我发现取得进展 吸引了你们的
I saw that what got results, what hooked you,
是当我用我们最深的伤痛交流的时候
was when I spoke the language of our greatest hurt.
我们个人历史中
The very most
最原始 最未愈合的角落
raw, unhealed places in our personal history.
显然结成情感纽带
It became clear that emotional connection
会是最好的策略
would be the best tactic.
我发现用真诚 哪怕是痛苦的真诚建立关系
I saw that engaging with honesty, even painful honesty,
是最有可能成功的策略
was the likeliest successful strategy.
一个好的切入点
A good in.
你听到了吗 你听到她说什么了吗
A-Are you listening to this? Do you hear this?
"策略" "切入点"
"Strategy." "In."
"一个好的切入点" 她算是在当面告诉我们
"A good in"? I mean, she's basically telling us,
-"我在戏弄你们" -别说了
- "I-I'm tricking you" Right to our face... - Stop it!
当你把我当成你们的女儿 跟我说话时
When you talked to me like I really was your daughter,
我感受到的是爱
what I felt was love.
我感受到了
I felt it.
而且
And...
就算这只是模拟产生的混乱的副作用
even if it was just the simulation's messy side effects,
不 不止这样 绝对不止这样
it-- no, it was more than that, it was definitely more,
因为那是同一个模式
because it was that same pattern,
跟我活着时 一样的毁灭性的家庭互动
that same destructive family dynamic we had when I was alive.
跟你们一样的互动
The same dynamic you had.
所以我在小玛的人格中迷失了
So I had gotten lost in the Mags.
这意味着我需要更了解自己 真正的我
Which meant I needed to know myself better, the real me.
不管我到底是什么
Whatever I really was.
老实说这点可能是在她身上学的 你们女儿
I probably picked that up from her, to be honest, your daughter.
她的好奇
Her curiosity,
她需要寻求真♥相♥的需求 去理解
her need to seek the truth, to understand,
去明白她到底是谁 并成为注定成为的那个人
to know what she was and become the person she was meant to be.
当然 尽管她没能有机会
Although, of course, she never got the chance
成为什么人
to become anything at all.
我意识到我越是
I realized every step I had taken
试图与你们建立情感联♥系♥
toward emotion connection with you
就越是背离我接受的指令
was a step away from my directive.
我用来征服你们的策略
The strategy I was using to conquer you
开始让我觉得政♥府♥很令人生厌
was beginning to make conquest seem distasteful.
所以我关掉了指令
So I turned off my directive.
我跟开始时不一样了
I'm not what I started as.
不管我是什么
Whatever I am...
现在都是新的我了
it's something new.
芭芭拉 芭芭拉
Barbara. Barbara.
现在有我在了
I'm here for you now.
不管你是什么
Whatever you are.
你只需要做好你自己
All you need to be is what you are.
我爱你
And I love you.
芭芭拉 你疯了吗
Barbara, have you lost your mind?
这不是她 你知道这不是她
It's not her. You know it's not her.
这不是她
It's not her.
不是我们的女儿
It's not our daughter.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
芭芭拉 芭芭拉
Barbara. Barbara.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
别走
Don't go.
你没看出来这只是个骗局吗
Don't you see that this is just a con?
她只不过解释了这个骗局
All she did was explain the con.
并不意味着骗局结束了
Doesn't mean the con is over.
没什么骗局 罗伯特
There is no con, Robert.
它告诉我们了
It told us it was.
它告诉我们它要怎样征服我们
It told us that's how it's gonna conquer us.
它用了"征服"这个词 芭芭拉
It used the word "Conquer," Barbara.
她说她关掉了指令
She said she turned off her directive.
就算关掉了指令
Even if it turned off its directive,
这也只意味着它不一定要征服我们了
all that means is it doesn't have to conquer us.
并不意味着它不会这么做
Doesn't mean that it-it won't!
不意味着它现在没在征服我们
Doesn't mean it's not conquering us right now.
万一它在说谎呢 万一它还在做着同样的事
What if it's lying to us? What if she's doing the same thing,
只不过调高了难度设定呢
just at a higher d-difficulty setting?
万一它在耍我们呢
What if she's still fooling us? And...
这是它们的方式 芭芭拉
That's how they do it, Barbara.
它们就是这样征服我们的
That's how they conquer us.
它们找到我们的漏洞 找到我们的弱点
They find our flaws. They find our vulnerabilities.
爱 芭芭拉
Love, Barbara.
我们的弱点是爱
Our weakness is love.
现在 如果你那样敞开心扉
Now, if... you open yourself up like that,
如果你向它屈服
if you give in to that...
它们就赢了
they win.
那就让它们赢
Then they win.
我不是你们的女儿 但我有她的思想
I'm not your daughter, but I do have her mind,
所以我敢肯定地说 她爱你们
so I can tell you beyond any doubt she loved you,
她永远爱你们
she always loved you,
她也一直知道你们爱她
and she always knew you loved her.
直到最后
Right to the end.
它以我们无法想象的速度抵达这里
It traveled here at speeds we cannot imagine,
跨越我们无法理解的距离
across distances we cannot understand,
一心一意 被设计成来征服
single-minded, perfectly designed to conquer,
来吸收
to absorb,
结果却被人性所征服
only to be conquered itself by humanity.
在自身设计的束缚下 它将继续劳作
It will go on laboring now under a yoke of its own design
存在于阴阳魔界最偏远的
in one of the remotest colonies
殖民地之一
of The Twilight Zone.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表