剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
我有个主意
Here's an idea.
要不你出去找他吧
Why don't you go find him?
莫里纳 是我
Morena, it's me...
哈利
Harry.
别害怕
Don't freak out.
别害怕 不要害怕
Don't freak, don't-don't freak out.
我知道
I know--
我知道
I-I know... I...
我知道这很诡异
I know this is weird.
我知道这很诡异
I know this is weird.
我知道这 我知道这很
I know th-- I-I know this is...
我
I...
这很诡异
This is weird.
这
This is...
莫里纳
Morena.
我 我 我是哈利 我是哈利
I'm-I'm-I'm Harry. I'm Harry.
我是哈利 我
I'm Harry. I'm...
您知道您的速度有多快吗 女士
You know how fast you were going, ma'am?
你知道 当警♥察♥并不仅仅
You know, the thing about being on the force is...
是一种生活方式
it's not just a way of life,
它也意味着死亡
it's also death.
放开那女孩 你这该死的废物
Let the girl go, you freaking punk!
现在只剩你我 而我是持枪的那个
It's just you and me and I'm the one with the gun!
所以孰生孰死呢
So, what's it gonna be?!
你我之间
You or me?!
我刚才演得挺好啊
Wow, that was pretty good.
这些该死的选角导演 他们不
These freaking casting directors, they don't...
快点啊
Hurry up in there!
还没完呢
Occupied!
我要你
I need you
开口...
to start...
说话
talking.
我不知道要跟你说什么 彼得
I don't know what to tell you, Peter.
是我啊
It's me!
是 是伦茨啊
It's-it's Luntz.
我完全不知道发生了什么
I-I have, I have no idea what is going on.
我的意思是...
I-I mean...
我像在做梦一样
I feel like I'm dreaming.
那就快他妈醒过来吧
Well, wake the fuck up.
我知道你是谁 你是哈利·佩恩
I know who you are-- you are Harry Pine,
一个工作不多的四十岁演员
a 40-year-old actor who isn't working all that much.
不 不 是我啊
No! No, it's me.
是伦茨
It's Luntz.
我 我 我有孩子
Uh, my-my-my kids...
我的孩子是奎因和维奥莱特 好吗
my kids are Quin and Violet, okay?
还有我妻子 梅格
And-and m-my wife Meg,
她 她是名律师
she-she-she's an attorney.
我去年圣诞节派对上喝大了
I-I got hammered at last year's Christmas party,
还是 还是你开车送我回家
and-and-and you drove me home.
是伦茨啊
It's Luntz!
好吧 那又怎样 你很擅长做调查
Okay, so, what, you're good at research.
怎么 你觉得你是这周第一个
What, man, you think you're the first person
坐在我这张桌子对面
to sit across this table from me this week
想要装疯卖♥♥傻 蒙混过关的人吗
trying to set up an insanity defense?
这一切都感觉好奇怪
It's the strangest sensation.
我回想了一下 当时我注视着她
I was, I was back there, and I-I looked her in the eye,
她也注视着我 就像她...
and she looked at me, and it's like she...
她神游了 我想我也神游了
she was gone, and I, I guess I was gone, too,
因为我不...
'cause I don't...
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我...
O-Okay, I...
你要知道我无意冒犯 彼得
You-you need to know I-I mean no disrespect with this, Peter.
我在其他任何场合都不会
I would, I would never bring this up
再提起这件事 好吗
in any other situation, okay?
但我知道一些关于你的事
But I-I know something about you that...
佩恩 他 他不可能知道的
Pine, he'd-he'd, he'd never know.
真的吗
Really?
我知道你的秘密
I know your secret.
这是你点的卡布奇诺
Here's your cappuccino.
祝你度过美好的一天
Have a great day.
下午好 警官
Good afternoon, Officer.
我能先给你来杯喝的吗
Can I get a drink started for you?
要一份葡萄干百吉饼加黄油
Raisin bagel with butter.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can I get your name?
莫里纳
Morena.
莫里纳
Morena?
这样做不对
Okay, that wasn't right.
-抱歉 能再说一遍吗 -没事
- Sorry, say again? - Uh, it's fine.
我能给你那边那些朋友来点什么吗
Can I get something, uh, for your friends over there?
不用了
No.
不
No.
你包掉地上了...
Oh, you, uh, dropped your bag...
兄弟 发生什么了
Hey, buddy, what's going on?
伦茨 你还好吗
Hey, Luntz, you all right?
-你为什么不回答 -发生什么事了
- Why didn't you answer? - Hey, what's going on?
-发生什么事 我在哪儿 -先生
- What's going on? Where am I? - Hey. Sir?
把包放下
Hey, drop the bag!
别动
Freeze!
停下 快停下
Hey, stop! Stop!
停下
Stop!
停下 快停下
Stop! Stop!
-我的脚 -让一让 让一让 停下
- Ow, my foot! - Out of the way! Out of the way! Stop!
-该死 不行 -停下 让一让 停下
- Damn it, no. - Stop! Out of the way! Stop!
干什么
What the hell?
停下
Stop!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
你干什么啊
What the hell, man?!
-包在哪儿 -什么包啊
- Where's the bag? - What bag?
依你来看 这算是个可疑行为吗 吉尔
Now, doesn't that strike you as suspicious behavior, Jill?
你得承认 在你被人发现
And you have to admit it's rather convenient
拿着偷来的钱想要逃出银行时
that the part that you blacked out for is the part
说你自己昏过去了
where you're trying to get out of the bank
还挺机智的
holding a bag full of stolen money.
但是不 我告诉过你 我不记得这些事
But, no, no, I told you. I don't remember any of that.
而且你都把抢劫犯抓了
Besides, you-you have the robber in custody.
再放一遍这个视频
Play the video again.
他是那个拿着枪的男人 对吗
He's the guy with the gun, right?
也许他给我下药了
Maybe he drugged me?
把我催眠了
Hypnotized me?
你们必须因刑事催眠而控告他
Charge him with criminal hypnosis!
他看着我的双眼 探长
He looked into my eyes, Detective.
然后就发生了一些事
And something happened!
借一步说话 警长
I need a moment, sir.
失陪一下 吉尔
Excuse me, Jill.
-我们找到伦茨了 -谢天谢地
- We found Luntz. - Thank God.
我们在格兰德大街上的咖啡店把他抓获了
Picked him up at a coffee shop on Grand Street.
他有点精神恍惚 声称一整个上午
He was a bit out of it, claimed he was here at the station
都在警♥察♥局跟你谈话
all morning talking with you.
包在他那里吗
Did he have it, the bag?
没有 警长 我们抓到了拿着包的那个人
Uh, no, sir, we caught the guy who was holding it,
但他把包交给了某个健身狂人
but he handed it off to some athletic freak.
我们没追到他
We lost him in a foot chase.
那看看我们的朋友哈利对此会怎么解释
Well, let's see what our friend Harry has to say about that.
有人吗
Hello?!
冷静点 哈利
Settle down, Harry.
哈什么 谁是哈... 那是谁
Har-- What? Who is Har...? Who is that?
-冷静点 伦茨 -谁是伦茨
- Settle down, Luntz. - Who is Luntz?
那是谁 发生了什么情况
Who is that? What is going on?
-那你是谁 -那面镜子到底出什么毛病了
- O-okay, who are you? - What the hell is wrong with that mirror?
我不知道那是谁 什么
I don't know who that is! What?!
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表