剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
I got to admit,
我有点嫉妒那个咖啡师
I was a tiny bit jealous of that barista.
嫉妒
Jealous?
得了吧
What...? Come on.
-你都看不见她 -我不知道
- You couldn't even see her. - I don't know.
我没办法
I couldn't help it.
所以
So, um...
你是谁
who are you?
好吧
Oh, okay.
我们现在变成这样了吗
So we're doing this now?
为什么不呢
Yeah, why not?
我先来
Hey, I'll go first.
我叫菲尔
I'm Phil.
菲尔·海斯
Phil Hayes.
安妮 安妮·米切尔
Annie, Annie Mitchell.
我们的亲密程度完全更进一步了吗
Whoa, did we just enter a whole new level of intimacy?
我想是的 不 绝对更进一步了
I think so, yeah. No, definitely, we did.
我们现在该去结婚了
We should probably get married now.
生三个小孩
Have three kids.
要开始给大学存款了
Definitely start saving for college funds.
现在呢
Okay, so now what?
现在该是我问你从哪里来
Well, now is the part where I ask you where you're from.
我在钻石瀑布
I am from Diamond Falls.
好吧
Oh, wow, all right.
那里
That's...
那里离我有几百英里远
that is, like, hundreds of miles away.
从哪里算
From where?
阿什福德城
Ashford City.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you...
来自钻石瀑布的安妮
Annie from Diamond Falls.
不是传统意义上的"见到你" 但你懂的
Well, not "Meet you" Meet you, but you know...
我也很高兴没有见到你
Nice to not meet you, too,
来自阿什福德的菲尔
Phil from Ashford.
像我们这样交谈
You know, there is something kind of romantic
还挺浪漫的 对吗
about all of this, right?
我并不真正知道你是谁
Like, I don't really know who you are,
你也并不真正知道我是谁
you don't really know who I am,
我俩之前相隔了几百英里 但
we're hundreds of miles away from each other, and yet
我们之间仍有这种疯狂的精神联结
here we are, having this crazy psychic connection.
发誓你不会上网查我
Hey, promise me you won't look me up.
这样会破坏整个
It'll just ruin this whole
我们之间收到彼此新消息的欣喜感
You've Got Mail moment we're having.
好 好的
Yeah, okay.
我发誓 导购女郎
I promise, Shopgirl.
再说了 你最好还是不要知道
Plus, it's actually better you don't know
我是个住在爸妈家地下室的重四百磅的人
that I'm a 400-pound guy living in my parents' basement.
菲尔·海斯
写新信息
安妮·米切尔
安妮·米切尔
钻石瀑布
安妮
Hey, Annie?
猫还是狗
Cats or dogs?
猫
cats?
很高兴你这么说
Oh, I'm so glad you said that.
好吧
Okay, okay.
-咖啡还是茶 -咖啡
- Coffee or tea? - Uh, coffee.
但我只喜欢加一份浓缩咖啡的美式
But only Americanos with one shot
而且最好是来自...
and preferably from the...
我确信 作为一名独生女
I'm convinced that being an only child
让我变得内向
has made me an introvert.
我也经常说同样的话
I have always said the same thing.
-不会吧 真的 你也是 -没错
- No way. Really? You, too? - Yeah.
在圣诞节的早晨
And on Christmas morning,
我祖母以前经常会做那种蛋酒煎饼
my grandma used to make these eggnog pancakes.
我发誓我家所有人
And I swear they would get
吃了这饼都会醉
the whole family drunk.
我一直都想徒步穿越阿巴拉契亚山脉
I always wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail,
但我也很担心我会脱水
but I do worry that I'd get dehydrated
以及必定会断一根脚趾
and definitely break a toe.
我想我更担心熊
I think I'd worry more about bears.
我在这个小镇长大 在这里你能听到
I grew up in this town where you could hear the bells
街尽头这座教堂传来的钟声 圣约瑟夫
from this church down the street, St. Joseph's...
我跑进了我看到的第一间屋子
I run into the first room I can see,
-谢天谢地那是间厕所 -别说了
- and thank God it's actually a bathroom. - No, stop it.
这也太尴尬了
This is too embarrassing,
-别说了 -所以...所以我褪下裤子
- come on. - So... so I pull my pants down.
-然后呢 -然后在那一切发生之时...
- Yeah? - And as soon as that happens...
我想让你看看
I want you to watch,
看看他是如何把球杆放在他背后
watch how he puts the cue behind his back.
-好球 -我告诉过你
- Oh, yes! - I told you
-你会爱上这个比赛的 -球进了
- you were gonna like this game! - Ball potted!
这真是...最棒的比赛
Oh, this is the best game in...
我一直在想
One thing I have always wondered:
住在那样的货船里是个什么样的感受
what it would be like to live on one of these cargo ships.
我猜会又臭又冷
You know, I'm guessing smelly, cold,
又潮湿 还得吃变质的食物
wet, bad food?
要我继续说下去吗
Want me to keep going?
好啊
Okay, all right,
我在想
so I am thinking that...
我想就要一勺薄荷片
Ooh, I'm thinking a scoop of mint chip?
-能给我来一... -不不不 两勺
- Can I get one... - No, no, no, no, two scoops!
打扰一下先生 请给我来两勺薄荷片
Excuse me, can I get two scoops of mint chip, please, sir?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你赢了
You win.
你开心吗
You happy?
开心
Yes!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
天哪
Oh, my God!
雷金纳德也是个迪米甸吗
Reginald was a Dimidian?
那真是这世上最棒的首播集
That was the best season premiere ever.
实际上那是
Well, actually, that was part two
《至善至美一》迷你剧的第二部分
of the Kalokagathia-One miniseries.
所以严格来说并不是首播集
So technically not the season premiere.
不过不管怎么说 都比现在
But, in any case, that's so much better
他们拍的那些垃圾好得多 对吧
than the trash they're making these days, right?
难怪是你最爱的剧
No wonder it's your favorite.
是啊 我们还可以一起
Yeah, and we can
看完整个四季还有电影
watch all four seasons and the movie together.
我有个主意
Hey... hey, I have an idea.
我们 说说话吧
Um, let's... talk.
真正的说话
Like, like, talk.
但我们正在说话啊
But we are talking.
没错 但我想离你更近一点
But, yeah, but I want to be closer to you.
或许 我也不知道
Maybe... I don't know.
但或许我们能真正♥见♥一面吗
But maybe we can meet in person.
我
I, um...
这很复杂
It's complicated.
-听着 我累了 -什么
- Look, I'm tired. - What...?
我明天早上再跟你聊好吗 晚安 菲尔
I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay? Good night, Phil.
等一下 等等 等等
Whoa, hold on, wait, wait, wait.
安妮
Annie?
好吧
Okay.
安妮·米切尔
换副眼镜吧
Come on.
安妮·米切尔
搞什么
What the hell?
安妮 你结婚了
Annie, you're married?
我们从未说过我们是彼此的唯一
We never said we were exclusive.
天哪
Oh, my God.
对不起 这是个...很拙劣的笑话
Sorry, that was a... bad joke.
-我很抱歉 但是 -听着
- I'm sorry, but... - Look...
这种事不说清楚也太过分了
it's-it's-it's, that's such a huge detail to leave out.
看来你还是搜了我
I guess you looked me up after all, huh?
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表