Dad, it's not often that you--
我该怎么说
how do I put this?--
这么在乎你的工作
care so much about your job?
现在我可是导师了 一切都变了
Well, now that I'm a mentor, everything's changed.
这是第一次 有一个活生生的人
For the first time, another human being
需要依赖我来指导他度过余生
is dependent on me to guide them through life.
我指导的这个人非常酷
This guy I'm menting is so cool.
听人讲话的时候嘴巴会惊讶地张开
He listens with his mouth open.
他在推特上被很多名人都拉黑了
He's been blocked by so many celebrities on Twitter.
他还认为我是整个核电站里
And he thinks I'm the most valuable worker
最有价值的员工
at the entire nuclear plant.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
他蠢到家了
He's super dumb.
随便你怎么嘲笑
Mock all you want.
在单位里终于有人崇拜我了
I finally have someone at work who admires me.
他好胖
He's fat.
侯默 你的裤子
Homer, your pants.
他们还会再回来的
They'll come around again.
一直都这样
They always do.
春田核电站
我优秀的老师来了
There's my thoroughbred.
我按照你的喜好买♥♥了咖啡
I-I got your coffee just the way you like it.
没有咖啡 只有甜甜圈球
No coffee, just doughnut holes.
7G区
天哪 我的老天鹅啊
Oh, my God, are you busting my bricks?
这是真的吗
I-Is this real?
传说中的7G区
Sector 7G.
7G 一个连奥林匹斯诸神都不敢涉足的地方
7G, where Olympus fears to tread.
那是当然
He sure does.
你的知识堪比五级飓风
Okay, you are a category five hurricane of knowledge,
与你相比 我就像是井底之蛙
and I'm like that old idiot who won't leave his beach house.
用你的知识把我淹没在我的小阁楼里吧
Please, drown me in my attic with what you know.
我就知道你会这么说
I thought you might say that.
所以我准备了鸡汤海报
So I've prepared inspirational posters.
要么做大 要么回家
赌上你自己
感觉就像是阿玛雷·斯塔德迈尔
I feel like Amar'e Stoudemire
第一次踏足耶路撒冷
when he first set foot in Jerusalem.
还有什么
W-What else you got?
我来看看
Uh, let's see...
-不要忘了 -对对对对对对对
- Don't forget about the, uh... - Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yeah.
-那个 还有 -金句
- Oh, uh, and, of course, - Gold.
-你需要 你只要 -金句 好的
- you got to, you just got to. - Gold. Okay.
-因为如果你不 -沉浸在金句的海洋里
- Because if you don't... - Soakin' it in. Gold.
-那个 -沉浸其中
- Well, oh. - Soakin' it in.
-其实他们已经没有了 -我能记住
- Well, they don't have that anymore. - I can remember this.
-看见这些了吗 -嗯
- And you see these? - Yeah.
-我过一阵再跟你说 -好好好好好好好
- I'm gonna tell you that later. - Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yeah.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我才35岁 我就坐在了
I-I'm only 35 and I am sitting at the feet
原子版巴巴布伊面前[形容领域大咖]
of the atomic Baba Booey.
你35岁了
You're 35?
那你为什么干着二十岁的人做的工作
Then why do you have a job of a 20-year-old
说话像个十岁的孩子
and talk like a ten-year-old?
是这样的
Here's how it is.
我和我兄弟内斯托
So, my buddy 'Nesto and me
我们清理排水管挣钱
were cleaning gutters for cash,
然后那个废物掉下来了
when that idiot 'Nesto falls off
掉在了狗窝上 愚蠢的内斯托
and lands on a doghouse. Stupid 'Nesto.
然后我父母就开始专心帮我寻找职业方向了
Then my parents are on my case to get a real career,
一些更实际的东西[离地面更近]
something "closer to the ground."
我就想 为什么不追随着我的英雄
So I thought, "Why not follow my hero
从事人类最伟大的行业
"into man's greatest calling?
核能什么的
Nuclear whatever."
所以我到核电站去
So I went down to the plant,
跟他们说我算是土著人
told them I was part Native American--
我有可能是 我一直都像他们一样
I could be, I always liked those guys--
然后 我就变成实习生了
and boom! I'm an intern.
短短三年之后 我就有导师了
Three short years later, got myself a mentor.
我的海报真的起作用了了
Wow. My posters really worked.
但是根本不用我来告诉你你有多优秀
But you don't need me telling you how great you are,
你在家里听的就够多的了
y-you get enough of that at home.
生日快乐 莱尼
Happy birthday, Lenny.
查尔斯·蒙哥马利·伯恩斯
那个 迈克
Say, Mike,
不如你来我家吃个晚饭吧
why don't you come over to my house for dinner?
我想把你在我身边的相处方式
I've got some people I'd like to introduce
介绍给他们看看
to the way you act around me.
好 我可以
Okay. I-I could do that.
我做得到
I could make that happen.
我可以的
Huh. I got this.
莱尼 你个鸭子嘴神经病
Hey, Lenny, you duck-faced psycho,
猜猜谁要去辛普森家里吃饭了 我
guess who's going to Homer Simpson's house for a meal? Me.
我是卡尔
Uh, I'm Carl.
我希望你请学生来家里吃饭之前
I wish you would give me more of a heads-up
能早点告诉我
before inviting a mentee for dinner.
要是在砂锅菜上多加一倍薯片
I guess we'll have enough
我们应该够吃
if I double the chip layer on the casserole.
别担心 你肯定会喜欢这孩子的
Don't worry, you're gonna love this kid.
孩子 他看着四十多了
Kid? He looks 40-plus.
侯默 她真美
Oh, Homer, she is a beaut.
我算知道你上班总打盹的原因了
Now I know why you're always napping at work.
果然是"铲雪先生"
Mr. Plow, indeed.
《辛普森一家》第四季第九集侯默的称呼
你好 我叫马姬
Hello. I'm Marge.
我叫迈克·韦格曼斯 她是莫琳
Mike Wegman. This is Maureen.
里面这位叫帕特里珂·尤因·韦格曼斯
And this is Patrick Ewing Wegman.
源自前美国职业篮球运动员帕特里克·尤因
她是女孩 别叫她帕特里珂
It's a girl. You can't name her Patrick.
场均永远二点四次盖帽
2.4 blocks per game, lifetime.
她就叫帕特里珂
She's Patrick.
看看这桌饭
Look at this spread.
我还以为会是 聚会式快餐
I-I was expecting, like, a-a party sub,
但热萝卜 谁的奇思妙想
but hot carrots? Who thinks of that?
慢点吃 你又得烫了嘴
Slow it, you'll burn your mouth again.
知道了 我吹吹
All right, all right, I'm gonna blow on 'em.
谢谢你们的款待
Thank you for having us.
迈克非常崇拜您的丈夫
Mike admires your husband so much.
听到了没 "非常"
Do you hear that? "So much"!
我家人从来没崇拜过我
They don't admire me any much.
你得抓牢他 马姬
You better hold on to this guy, Marge,
如果他是单身 他会抢手到被生吞活剥
'cause if he were single, he'd be cleaning up.
生吞活剥 骨头不剩
I mean cleaning up, knee-deep.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, honey.
记住你是我的唯一
You're the only woman for me.
我没担心
I wasn't worried.
韦格曼夫人 你俩怎么认识的
So, Mrs. Wegman, how did you two meet?
你会喜欢这故事的
Oh, well, you're gonna love this story.
很浪漫 告诉她 亲爱的
It's so romantic. Tell her, honey.
说吧
Go ahead, tell her.
我婚礼他是服务生
He was a waiter at my wedding.
她那么美 就像《明星伙伴》里
She was so beautiful, like one of those girls
HBO喜剧
那些默默走出文尼卧室的女孩中的
you see leaving Vinny's bedroom on Entourage
其中一个
that don't say nothin'.
迈克 你一幅聪明样
So, Mike, you seem like a sharp tack.
我爸爸能教你什么呢
What exactly is my dad teaching you?
打盹时怎么吃甜甜圈吗
How to eat doughnuts while napping?
我没听错这小崽子刚说的话吧
Did this little hump just say what I thought I heard?
没关系迈克 我不在乎
It's okay, Mike. I don't sweat it.
是啊迈克 侯默唯一在乎的就是肉汁
Yeah, Mike, the only thing Homer sweats is gravy.
没有人可以不尊敬侯默·杰·辛普森
No one disrespects Homer Simpsons!
尤其你这种又丑又无知的小年轻
Especially not an ugly little punk like you.
没错 我说"丑"
That's right, I said "Ugly."
你那颗头就像不情愿的提线木偶
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表