或者靠那些提供给意大利裔年轻学生的
Or the many scholarships available
大量奖学金计划
to young Italian-American students.
但是奖学金申请表上要填写个人信息
But the forms required information,
我是不会告密的
and I ain't no snitch.
我开始失去信心了
All right, I'm losing my confidence.
是你干的 对吧
You did it, didn't you?
以这位前神父的名义发誓 不是我
I swear on this former priest that I didn't do it.
他无罪
He's not guilty.
-我知道什么是有罪 -我可以证明
- And I know guilty. - And I can prove it.
-那证明呀 -我只说我可以
- Well, go ahead. - I said I can prove it.
没说我愿意
I didn't say I would.
为啥不愿意
Well, why wouldn't you?
因为我当时在做的事不是黑帮老大该做的
Because what I was actually doing at the time is something
不能被别人知道
a mob boss cannot do and let people know.
如果你配合 我对天发誓
If you help me, I swear an oath
我们会找到那个陷害你的人
we'll find the guy that framed you.
好吧 我告诉你犯罪发生时
All right, I will show you what I was doing
我正在做什么
when the heist went down.
这太难为情了 保证是真的
It's so embarrassing, it has to be true.
把你手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
正经商人俱乐部 监控录像
密♥码♥:不是我
我每天这个时候都这么做
This is what I do every day at that time,
刚好是犯罪发生的时间
the time of the crime.
你会看到 我走进私人办公室
As you will see, I walk into my private space,
漱口
I gargle,
然后 你自己看吧
and then, God help me, I...
*好时光和坏时光*
*Good times and bum times*
*我都见证过 亲爱的*
*I've seen them all and, my dear*
*我还在这里*
*I'm still here*
*奢华的天鹅绒*
*Plush velvet sometimes*
*或者简单的零食加啤酒*
*Sometimes just pretzels and beer*
*我依然坚守在此*
*But I'm here... *
现在你知道了 我一个人的时候爱唱金曲
Now you know. When I'm alone, I sing show tunes.
你没偷走那些钱包 你偷走了我的心
You didn't steal those wallets. You stole my heart.
快点开
Leave it on.
*十年黑道头头 饱经风霜*
*Ten years a mob boss, hits and whacks *
*收买♥♥法官市长 从不交税*
*Bought judges and mayors, and never paid tax*
停 够了
Okay, that's enough.
有些太够了
Definitely enough.
春田监狱
马桶通心粉
我们今天就能放你走
We're gonna get you out today.
谢谢你 警长
Appreciate the offer, Chief,
但是牢狱生活改变了我
but prison has changed me.
我想我该直接放弃出狱 服满刑期
Now I'm thinking I should just give up, serve out my term,
然后坐在肉店门口沐浴暖阳
then sit in the warm sun outside the butcher shop.
你不是一直都这么做吗
Isn't that what you always did?
确实 但是每过几小时
Yeah, but every few hours,
就会有人在我耳边说悄悄话
someone would whisper something into my ear,
我得决定是点头还是耸肩
then I had to decide whether to nod or shrug.
压力使我坐立难安
It was very stressful. The agita.
我以为你想找出陷害你的家伙
Uh, I thought you wanted to get the guy who put you here.
我确实想
I do.
我们会的 如果你愿意带窃听器
Well, we will, if you will wear a wire.
抱歉 这是原则问题 不行
I'm sorry, but on principle, that is something I cannot do.
再说一遍 我不能这么做
Let me repeat: something I cannot do.
好哒:)
路易吉餐厅
伟大的人
有偿杀人
晚安好梦
记得说短语来求救
Now, remember the phrase to call for help.
-什么短语 -记得说短语
- What phrase? - "Remember the phrase."
我会的 什么短语
I will. What phrase is it?
记得说短语
"Remember the phrase."
如果你告诉我我当然会记得的
I would if you would tell me what it is.
短语就是"记得说短语"
The phrase is "remember the phrase."
这是我听过的最蠢的事了
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
记住 你的人生指望着我们呢
Just remember, your life depends on us.
而且拜托 别亵渎这个词
Oh, and please, no profanity.
我跟夫人会玩这个游戏
I play these for the missus
当我们 当我们感觉来了的时候
when we're, uh, we're getting in the mood.
敬胖东尼 一个神似波提切利裸体画的人
A toast to Fat Tony, a man like a Botticelli nude
只不过又胖 又老 容易陷害 是吧
fat, old and easy to frame, huh?
大家好
Hello, fellas.
胖东尼 我只是在表达对你的思念
Fat Tony. I was just saying how much we missed you.
对吧 对吧 各位
Huh? Huh, guys?
-当然了 -我们这么说过
- Oh, yeah, sure. - Yeah, we said that.
安静 我不想听见任何人的声音
Quiet! I don't want to hear anybody
除了告密者弗兰基
but Frankie the Squealer.
你你你想...你想从我这里听到什么
W-W-What do, w-what do you want to hear from me?
那个陷害你的人的名字吗 我绝对不说
The name of the man who framed you? I would never.
我没说过是强尼·守口如瓶
I didn't say Johnny Tightlips.
我绝对不会说是强尼·守口如瓶
I would never say Johnny Tightlips.
各位 我们的新老大 强尼·守口如瓶
Ladies and gentlemen, our new boss, Johnny Tightlips.
原来是你 强尼
So, it was you, Johnny.
-什么 喂 -你
- What? Hey! Whoa! - You!
虽然你给的都是消极的回复
After all your passive-aggressive replies
和一脸不高兴表情 我却绝想不到是你
and bitter looks, I never would've guessed.
你把我沉默寡言的天性误认为是忠诚
You mistook my taciturn nature for fealty.
但那仅仅是因为在社交氛围中
But it was simply that I didn't feel comfortable
我感到很不舒服
in social situations.
之后我看到这样一个广♥告♥
Then I saw this commercial
一朵悲伤的云去跟太阳约会
where a sad cloud goes on a date with the sun.
之后我去跟我的医生聊帕罗西汀的事
So I talked to my doctor about Paxil,
这种药给了我信心去背叛你
and it gave me the confidence to betray you.
现在这是我的团伙了
This is my crew now.
对吧 吉米·拍马溜须
Ain't that right, Jimmy Kissass?
您一直是我的最爱
You was always my favorite.
你呢 桑尼·人云亦云
What about you, Sonny Go-along?
其他人都同意那我没意见
I'm good if everyone else is.
-你呢 威利·怎么都行 -怎么都行
- Willie Whatever? - Whatever.
还有你呢 乔伊·不读空气
And you, Joey Can't-Read-the-Room?
你疯了 没人会同意的
You're nuts! Ain't none of us gonna go along with this!
是的 你看 那个...你没...不是
Yeah, see, that's-- you didn't-- that's not...
*一个普通的小镇女孩*
*Just a small town girl*
我很惊讶阿麦居然不在
I'm surprised Maggie isn't here.
*孤独世界*
*Lonely world*
*她坐上了午夜火车*
*She took the midnight train*
*要去哪里*
*Going anywhere*
这份意面太好吃了
Mmm, this pasta's delicious.
我得了解一下是什么酱汁
I'm gonna find out what the sauce is.
记得说短语
Remember the phrase.
说什么短语
Remember what phrase?
对了
Oh, right.
酱汁
Ooh, sauce.
天哪 我中枪了
Oh! I'm hit!
正中菊花...中心
Right in the heart... of your ass.
得有人给我把子弹吸出来
Someone's got to suck out the bullet.
韦根 该死 这是你生来就该做的
Wiggum, damn it, this is what you were born to do.
*别停*
*Don't stop*
他醒了
There he is.
有一瞬间我们以为失去你了 冠军
We thought we were gonna lose you for a minute there, champ.
你得谢谢警长
You have the chief here to thank.
他的极速吮吸可能救了你一命
His quick suction may have saved your life.
谢谢
Thank you.
春田镇警局
韦根 我不得不说 第一次见到你时
Well, Wiggum, I have to say, when I first met you,
我觉得你非常无能
I thought you were totally incompetent.
然后呢
And?
然后呢
And?
然后然后然后呢
And?! A-And?! And?!
我相信你 警长
I believe in you, Chief.
是的 没错 这就够了
And, yeah, that-that's enough.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表