We've worked hard, sleeping for so many years.
难道不该来场宴会吗
Don't we deserve a feast?
我们可以把发酵面团
I suppose we could sculpt
雕刻成火鸡的形状
our yeast paste into the shape of a turkey.
呕 应该有比这更好的主意
Ew. We can do better than that.
这艘飞船上有建立新文明所需的一切
This ship has all the stuff on it to start a new civilization.
肯定也有感恩节食物
There's got to be some Thanksgiving grub here somewhere.
农业复兴计划
"全气候适应型小麦芽"
"All-climate wheat crop germination..."
无聊
Oh. Boring.
"地球最后的番茄种子"
"Earth's last tomato seeds."
这是夏天的食物
Eh, those are more of a summer food.
快看这是啥
Hello. What do we have here?
沼泽女王
果冻型蔓越莓酱
蔓越莓酱 这才是我想要的
Cranberry sauce. Huh, now we're talking.
-但只有一罐 -很快就不是了
- But it's only one can. - Not for long.
只要把果酱放进这台老式物质复♥制♥机里
We just chuck this can of cran in the old matter replicator.
咻嗖唰 我们马上就能在果酱里游泳了
Zip-zap-zorp and we'll be swimming in sauce.
咻 嗖 唰
警告 警告
Warning, warning!
作为全飞船唯一的科学顾问
As the ship's holo science officer,
我必须提醒你 这台机器只能用于复♥制♥
I must caution you that this machine was only designed
无机物
to replicate inorganic matter:
螺丝钉 法兰盘
bolts, flanges,
歌♥颂各州首府的时尚顶针
dainty thimbles celebrating the state capitals.
如果试图复♥制♥生物材料 你
But if you attempt to replicate biological material, y...
跳过广♥告♥
Skip ad.
活着就会生不如死
...and the living will envy the dead.
复♥制♥
这破玩意儿坏了
Aw, the crummy thing doesn't work.
这是史上最烂的最后的感恩节了
This is the worst last Thanksgiving ever.
快看
Look.
哇 它活了
Whoa. It's alive.
他真是个可爱的小家伙
Aw. He's a cute little guy.
你是吗 小可爱 是吗
Aren't you, fella? Aren't you? Yeah.
真恶心
Gross!
我们把一罐蔓越莓酱放进了复♥制♥器里
We put a can of cranberry sauce into the replicator,
然后它突变成了一个果冻怪物
and it mutated into a jelly monster.
看看它把我的胳膊搞成什么样了
Look what it did to my arm.
看招
Arm wedgie!
真棒 现在你把我胳膊抻长了
Great, now you stretched it out.
真是谢谢你了
Thanks a lot.
我们得找到果冻怪物然后除掉它
We got to find the jelly monster and kill it.
等会等会
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
这个"怪物"之所以这么暴躁
The "Monster" probably only lashed out
也许是因为你太有攻击性了
because you met it with aggression.
生物伦理规程里关于第一次接触
The bioethical protocols of first contact
有着明确的
clearly state that...
杀了这怪物 快杀了它
Kill the monster! Kill the monster!
这回轮到你了
Haw-haw.
为什么怪物要吃我们的骨头
What does the jelly want with our skeletons?
原来如此
Of course.
果冻是用明胶做的 明胶是由骨头制成的
Jelly's made of gelatin, which comes from bones,
所以这个怪物专挑骨头吃
so the creature's gonna feed wherever the most bones are.
吃吧吃吧 不要害羞
Gobble, gobble, don't be jerky.
配上甘薯 享用火鸡
Pass the yams and carve the turkey.
-快跑 你们有危险 -快出来 快跑
- Get out! Go! You're in danger! - Get out of there! Run!
-快点跑啊 快跑 -你们很危险
- Get the hell out! Go, go, man! - You're in danger!
吃吧吃吧 不要害羞
Gobble, gobble, don't be jerky.
配上甘薯 享用火鸡
Pass the yams and carve the turkey.
太可惜了
Aw, it's a shame.
这怪物不知道人皮才是最好吃的吗
Doesn't that thing know the skin's the best part?
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
总不能一直躲在这里
We can't hide in this closet forever.
我们死定了
We're all dead, man.
它会吃掉你的骨头 还有你的骨头
It's gonna eat your skelly, and your skelly.
它会把我们的骨头都吃光
It's gonna eat all our skellies!
多谢了 我正需要这一下
Thanks. I needed that.
我是马丁 让我进去
It's Martin. Let me in.
我黑进了一艘逃生舱
I've hacked into an escape pod.
我们可以一起逃离这里
We can all get out of here.
就快到了 快到了
Almost there. Almost there.
这果冻给自己造了个罐子
The jelly built itself a can.
你在干什么 这下我们被困住了
What are you doing? We're trapped.
看啊 完美的罐子配上完美的有机体
Behold, the perfect can for the perfect organism.
你 你竟然仰慕它
You, you admire it.
我欣赏它的纯粹 没有丑陋的人性
I admire its purity, its lack of messy humanity.
这个你们称之为"怪物"的东西
This creature, as you call it,
不被人类这将灭种族坚持的可笑道德观束缚
is unencumbered by the petty morality of a dying species.
我将献出我的躯体与这完美的
I giveth my body to become one with the ideal...
你们看到了吗
You know what?
它刚刚害怕了
I think it's just scared.
小家伙 没事的
Hey, little guy. It's okay.
没人会伤害你的
No one's gonna hurt you.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay...
苗浩斯的计划奏效了 它分心了
Milhouse's plan is working. It's distracted.
我不是这么计划的
This wasn't my plan!
我们得把它引到气闸那里
We need to lure it into the air lock.
鼻涕怪奥斯卡
Hey, Oscar the Glop,
我们要把你的宝贝罐子
we're gonna shoot your precious trash can
发射到太阳真正升起的地方 外太空
where the sun does shine: outer space.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
我们做到了
We made it.
-我们安全了 -快看那边
- We're safe. - Look, over there.
-侯默 -妈妈
- Homer! - Mom!
现在这里就是我们的新家了
So, this is our new planet.
无线网密♥码♥是什么
What's the Wi-Fi password?
这渗人的红雨是怎么回事
What's with all the crazy red rain?
是吃剩的果冻
Leftovers!
卟啦嘎
Blarg.
卟啦嘎 卟啦嘎 卟啦嘎
Blarg, blarg, blarg.
卟啦嘎 卟啦嘎
Blarg. Blarg.
真美味 小孩的骨头
Mmm. Children's bones.
故事的最后 蔓越莓果冻怪物
In the end, the cranberry jelly monster
终于找到了自己的归宿 并不是吃掉别人
finally found peace, not in eating others,
而是被别人吃掉
but in having others eat it.
看起来它真正想要的 不过是做一道配菜而已
It seems all it really wanted was to be a side dish.
第一个卟啦嘎恩节
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表