辛普森一家
第三十一季 第七集
多谢照顾
Thanks for hosting.
过夜怎么样
How was the sleepover?
他俩都喝了5小时能量饮料和一大罐能多益
They each had a 5-Hour Energy drink and a jar of Nutella
然后看了一整晚俄♥罗♥斯♥的行车记录仪录像
and then watched Russian dashcam videos all night.
开车就是杀人
Vodit' znachit ubivat'!
听着 马姬
Listen, Marge.
柯克和我每年都在哥斯达黎加租一栋豪华别♥墅♥
Every year, Kirk and I rent a luxury villa in Costa Rica
然后邀请几个精选的家庭跟我们一起
and invite a few select families to join us.
你可能听说过
Maybe you've heard about it?
我一直做梦都想被邀请去参加旅行
I've always dreamed of being invited on this trip,
现在终于要实现了
and now it's about to happen.
表现要拽 马姬 只有你能去的样子
Play it cool, Marge, like only you can.
我看看
Let me see.
哥斯达黎加
Costa Rica...
不行 不行
Nope, nope.
不好意思 第一次听说
Sorry, it's news to me.
我们想问问 你家有没有兴趣
We were wondering, would your family
加入我们呢
be interested in joining us?
你什么时候需要答复
When would you need an answer by?
越快越好
Oh, the sooner the better.
哥斯达黎加
Costa Rica!
哥斯达黎加
Costa Rica!
是时候一起摇
Time to rock and...
哥斯达黎加
Costa Rica!
哥斯达黎加 哥斯达黎加 哥斯达黎加
Costa Rica! Costa Rica! Costa Rica...!
哥斯达黎加
Costa Rica.
家庭会议
Family meeting!
全体到位
Right now!
范浩腾一家邀请我们
The Van Houtens invited us
参加他们超高端的多家庭旅行
on their super-exclusive multi-family vacation
去哥斯达黎加
to Costa Rica!
我们会待在沙滩上的奢华别♥墅♥里
We'll stay in a luxury villa right on the beach...
就在原始雨林旁边
...near pristine rain forests,
那里是地球上百分之五的物种的家
home to five percent of the species on Earth...
生物多样性
Biodiversity!
那里的孩子完全可以带着弯刀
...in a land where it's normal for kids to carry machetes.
快点合法化
Legalize it!
你可以嚼这本指南书
And you can chew on the guidebook.
我总是做梦想成为那种
I've always dreamed of being the kind of family
别的家庭愿意和我们相处的家庭
that other families would be willing to do things with.
哥斯达黎加
Costa Rica!
-哥斯达黎加 -机场美食广场
- Costa Rica! - Airport food court!
-机场美食广场 -哥斯达黎加
- Airport food court! - Costa Rica!
《哥斯达黎加的树蛙》
这才是永远不会停下的鼓膜
Now, that's a tympanic membrane that just won't quit.
等一下 这趟旅行要花掉多少来着
Whoa. This trip's gonna cost how much?
我知道很贵
I know it's expensive,
但我们一辈子都在担心钱
but we spend our whole lives worrying about money.
因为我们没钱
That's because we don't have that much.
我们有按揭 反向抵押借款
We have a mortgage, a reverse mortgage.
我觉得房♥子其实是车子的
I think the house is owned by the car.
生活就是有关经历
Life is about experiences.
看看这张希伯特一家去年旅行的照片
Look at this photo the Hibberts posted from last year's trip.
再看看我都发了什么
Now look at my feed.
没错
Yeah.
天哪
Oh, boy.
我想要一张我们在瀑布那边的照片
I want a photo of you and me by that waterfall.
能踏上这趟旅行的可能性是我允许
The hope of going on this trip is the only reason
巴仔和苗浩斯成为朋友的唯一理由
I've allowed Bart to stay friends with Milhouse.
现在我可明白一切了
Now I understand everything.
侯默 我知道这挺紧张的
Homie, I know it's a stretch,
但如果柯克和露安可以承担
but if Kirk and Luann can afford it...
就是啊 他赚不到那么多钱
Yeah. He can't earn that much.
他的工作是拖走无上衣女仆面包车
His job is moving the Topless Maids van
这样他们就不用被罚款
so they don't get parking tickets.
我们就疯狂一次 希望一切都好
Let's have one damn fling and hope everything will be okay.
晓得不 你是对的
You know what? You are right.
我不想做婚姻中负责的那个人了
I am sick of being the responsible one in this marriage.
咱们好好活一把
Let's live life.
记着 只要我们拥有彼此
Remember, we can never be poor
咱就不穷
as long as we have each other.
不 我们会穷的
Oh... yes, we can.
我们不如呆在家里
You know, what if we stayed home
拼一幅哥斯达黎加的拼图
and just did puzzles of Costa Rica?
这趟旅行听着真的很贵
I mean, this trip sounds really expensive.
-根本不贵 -瞎说啥呢
- No, not really. - What? No!
让大人操心大人的事儿吧 好吗
You just let the grown-ups worry about grown-up things, okay?
你老爸老妈
Your mom and dad
完美掌控着我们的财政未来
have our financial future all under control.
瞧 免费券
Ooh! Free ticket!
富人更富
The rich get richer!
多家庭旅行
Ah, the multi-family vacation.
瞧瞧有哪些人
Let's see who we've got.
范浩腾一家 当然了 希伯特一家
The Van Houtens, of course. The Hibberts.
丘督学和他的女儿
Superintendent Chalmers and his daughter.
不敢相信我爸爸竟然我把我们分开
I can't believe my father is tearing us apart
整整一周
for a whole week.
宝贝 飞行过程很长
Sweetie, it's a very long flight.
怎么不省着点电
Why don't you save your phone battery.
你在乎的就是这点电吗
All you care about is batteries!
你从来就没爱过
You've never been in love.
我和你的妈妈有过一段非常
Your mother and I had a very...
算了
Never mind.
好了 这里的每一个人
Yep, not one person here
我都不介意和他们度过漫长的时间
I'd mind spending an extended period of time with.
我没时间脱毛 所以就在飞机上解决吧
I didn't have time to wax, so I'll do it on the plane.
那玩意儿来这干什么
What the hell is that doing here?
警♥察♥阿卢和他的姐姐本来准备要来
Well, Lou the cop and his sister were gonna go,
但是他被广♥告♥牌砸到了
but a billboard fell on him
她的风铃店被烧了
and her wind chime store burned down.
所以我推荐了帕蒂和她的新女朋友
So I suggested Patty and her new girlfriend.
你故意瞒着我
You deliberately hid this from me
现在退出也来不及了
until it was too late to back out.
-是的 -别想否认
- Yes. - Don't try to deny it.
帕蒂的新感情关系一定要有结果
Patty's new relationship really has to work out,
因为约会软件都不肯让她上了
because the dating apps won't take her anymore.
我只需要你对她们好点就行了
All I ask is that you're nice to them.
伊芙琳 这是我的丈夫侯默
Evelyn, this is my husband Homer.
非常礼貌地跟你问好 女士
A very polite hello to you, madam.
看啊看啊 侯默·辛普森
Well, well, Homer Simpson.
我听过好多关于你的事情
I've heard so much about you.
你当然听过了 但是我要为自己辩解
Surely you have, but in my defense,
在私家的旋转木马上小便
urinating on a privately owned merry-go-round
不是随地小便
is not public urination.
多家庭度假航♥班♥
好了 谁想喝鸡尾酒
Okay, who wants Miguelitos?
我应该提醒一下新来的
Now, I should warn the newbies--
这些对你们来说一定非常真实
these will seem very authentic to you.
这就是装在杯子里的"纯生"
This stuff is pura vida in a glass.
什么是"纯生"
What's pura vida?
就是纯粹的生活的意思
Uh, it means "pure life."
算是这里的一种心态吧
Kind of a state of mind down here.
非常平静
Very chill.
比你想象的平静
Like what you think of as chill
再平静个一百万倍
but, like, a million times chiller.
老侯 我觉得我体验到了
Homie, I think I'm having an experience.
每次水果与美酒的碰撞 神奇的假期就诞生了
Every time a fruit meets a booze, a magic vacation is born.
你可以试一下
Well, you can try.
天啊 我都不知道
Oh, boy, I didn't know that.
太真实了
So true.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表