她让我自惭形秽
She made me feel bad about myself.
你明白的 对吧 对吧
You get it, right? Right?
让他把这合同签了 辛普森
Get this contract signed, Simpson.
不然呢
Or what?
或许你该稍微尝尝等着你的东西
Perhaps you need a little taste of what's in store.
抱歉了 史密瑟斯
Sorry, Smithers.
我们不想留一个克里塔斯能看见的印子
We didn't want to leave a mark that Cletus could see.
但是你本来可以先警告我一下
But you could've warned me first.
说得对 小心身后
Fair enough. Watch your back.
这不是我全世界
Well, if it ain't my bestest friend
最好的朋友吗
on God's flat Earth.
你手里拿的什么
So, what's in your hand?
是我们友谊的证明吗
Some sort of a friendship certificate?
你懂的 只是
Uh, you know, just something
让我们的合作关系更进一步的协议
to put our partnership on the up-and-up.
有什么比氦气生意更棒的吗
Hey, what's more up-and-up than the helium business?
你不打算先读一下吗
Ain't you gonna read it?
我相信你 像小羊羔相信友善的大灰狼一样
I trust you, like a sheep trusts a friendly wolf.
我要签个X
I signs with an "X"
因为我的手♥机♥是iPhone X
'cause that's the kind of iPhone I got.
第二笔写完 协议就正式生效了
And now for the second slash that makes it official.
我需要一把直尺
Oh, I need a straightedge.
直尺 过来 儿子
Straight-Edge! Get over here, boy!
来了 爸爸
Yes, Daddy.
我不能这么做
I can't do it.
你让我的笔飘走了
You done floated my mark-maker.
我不会让你签的
I won't let you sign it.
这协议是骗取你的氦气的骗局
It's all a trick to steal your helium.
你竟然想从二十九个孩子的爹身上骗钱吗
You was gonna steal from a man what has 29 kids?
30个 31个
30, 31!
但我及时制止了你
Yeah, but I told you before it was too late.
好吧 还是好朋友
Okay, we're still buddies.
因为城里人撒谎而生气
Getting mad at city folk for lying is like
就像因为你六岁的女儿没护理枪
getting mad u202dOkaat your six-year-oldes.
而大发雷霆一样可笑
for not cleaning her gun.
-握个手吧 -你伸的是左手
-Put her there. -Uh, that's your left hand.
我两只都是左手
They's both left hands.
辛普森 你这蠢货
Simpson, you fool.
希望你今早和你妻子的吻别足够温馨
I hope you kissed your wife well this morning,
因为以后你再也没机会了
because it will be the last one.
只是个中规中矩的吻
Well, it was a medium.
不小心亲到她耳朵了
Part of it hit her ear.
你们要是敢伤害我的朋友
Hey, you harm my friend,
就别想从我这拿到球里的一颗氦气
you ain't getting balloon one of my helium.
永远别想
And I mean ever.
别绕来绕去了
Quite the dilemma.
史密瑟斯 不想挨踢的话就把这事给我摆平
Smithers, solve this if you don't want another kick.
克里塔斯 关于你的氦气
Cletus, about your helium.
如果我们出个合理[集市]的价格呢
What if we paid you a fair price?
乡村集市还是州集市
County fair or state fair?
我不能输给这么蠢的人
I can't lose to someone so stupid.
打手们 解决他
Goons, get him.
我们会付给你钱的
We'll pay you what's right.
成交
We have a deal.
回头联♥系♥我家的猎狗商讨细节
Have your people call my basset hound.
这能让你忘记你那些亿万富翁的烦恼
Well, this'll help you forget your billionaire troubles.
来吸一口吧 朋友
Have a toke on this, friend.
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
你会后悔的
You'll rue the day.
史密瑟斯 电线
Smithers, power lines!
阿麦 你还太小 不该在痛苦中度过余生
Oh, Maggie. You're too young to be miserable the rest of your life.
在这部爱情喜剧中 我不会是个刻薄的母亲
In this rom-com, I am not going to be the mean mother.
我们走吧
Let's go.
土味罗佩
一个玩耍的地方
知道吗 我们的共同点就是
You know, the one thing we have in common
我们愿意为了孩子装作喜欢对方
is we're willing to pretend that we like each other for our children.
对此 我想说 "亲亲"
To that, I say, "Kiss-kiss."
*我们在分享粗玉米粥*
*Ooh, we're sharing some grits*
*你的加了黄油 我的加了负鼠肉汁*
*Yours has butter, mine has possum gravy*
*我们是哥们 所以我会吃你的奇怪食物*
*We're pals, so I eat your weird food*
*你让我长胖了 侯默*
*Ooh, you're making me fat now, Homer*
*我活不久了*
*I don't have long to live*
气球
会漂浮的球
*你是我有过的*
*Ooh, you're the best friend*
*最好的朋友 是你*
*That I ever had, you're the one*
*让我的气球在空中漂浮*
*Who keeps my balloons flying*
*你是我的私藏佳酿*
*You're my moonshine*
*而且我想让你知道*
*And I want you to know*
*我不是在嗅胶水*
*That I'm not sniffing glue*
有微量致幻兴奋物质
*我真的很爱你*
*I really love you*
不含酒精
*你是我最好的朋友*
*Oh, you're my best friend*
*你给了我你的牙齿*
*Ooh, you gave me your tooth*
*你在给我削凳子 我真开心*
*I love that you're whittlin' a stool for me*
*我要两个 每个屁♥股♥墩一个*
*I need two, one for each cheek*
*两个 下周你就能拿到 侯默*
*Two, you'll have 'em next week, now, Homer*
*真好 我们往小溪里撒尿吧*
*Cool, let's pee in the creek*
*你就是个乡下人*
*Ooh, you're a mountain man*
*依靠田野为生*
*Who lives off the grid*
*你端着猎枪赶走了伯恩斯*
*You chased off Burns with a shotgun*
*那可真好玩*
*That was such fun*
*我爱喝*
*And I love to drink*
*你蒸馏出来的甲醇*
*The methanol from your still*
*你是我最好的朋友*
*Ooh, you're my best friend*
*你是我最好的朋友*
*Ooh, you're my best friend*
*我可能活不成了*
*Ooh, I might not live*
*你是我最好的朋友*
*Ooh, you're my best friend*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表