What you need to understand is this,
我也嗑嗨了
I'm high, too!
我宁静得不得了
I'm Serenityed out of my gourd.
没错 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
我得冷静下来 我得吃点东西
I've got to come down. I've got to eat something.
那是鸡肉馅饼[大♥麻♥饼]
Um, that was a chicken pot pie.
不 我吃了可食用大♥麻♥制品
Oh, no. I ate an eatable.
你用大♥麻♥纸巾擦了嘴
And you just wiped your mouth with a Hash-nap,
这是最强劲的产品
the most potent thing here.
洗手间
我平时都是这么走路的吗
Is this how I always walk?
我的胳膊怎么摆 明白了 这很正常
What do I do with my arms? OK, got it, this is normal.
亲爱的 是我
Honey, it's me.
侯默
Homie.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
就在两小时内 会像是12个小时
In two hours u202dthat will seem like 12.
你真好
You're so sweet.
我却出♥卖♥♥♥了你
And I ratted you out.
没事 我明白的
No, I get it.
你找到了一个让自己感觉特别的位置
You found a place that made you feel special,
而你不想失去它
and you didn't want to lose that.
我还是觉得好怪异
I still feel weird.
可能我也怪异了 你就不会觉得那么怪异了
Maybe you'd feel less weird if I were weird, too.
来 我抽一根你的未来主义烟卷
Here, I'll smoke one of your futuristic joints.
那不是大♥麻♥烟
That's not a doobie!
大♥麻♥油 消炎药
极易燃
天啊 爸爸 你干了什么
Oh, man, Dad, what did you do?
大♥麻♥布料就像纸一样易燃
Hemp clothes burns like paper!
全错了 全错了 全错了
All wrong, all wrong, all wrong!
冷静一点
Be cool.
振作一点 没脖子
Cheer up, neck face.
我很确定的是 人生中充斥着痛苦
If there's one thing I know, it's life is nothing but pain.
人们总会需要你我这样的人
People will always need guys
让他们醉生梦死
like you and me to get them wasted.
多谢 幻觉中的怪物
Yeah, thanks, monster man hallucination.
你的话让我深感宽慰
Your words are a-a great comfort to me.
我们会想办法熬过去的
We'll get through it somehow.
我能和你们一起...
Well, can I come with y...
很好&非常好
关闭
针对发生在德里克豪♥宅♥的那场
In reaction to the destructive Drederick blaze
同时摧毁了手语猴子庇护所的大火
which also destroyed the Sign Language Monkey Sanctuary,
镇议会已通过了一项紧急法令
the town council has passed an emergency ordinance
取缔了大♥麻♥售卖♥♥
outlawing the sale of cannabis.
没了那笔税钱
Without that tax money,
阿麦的早教中心也得关了
Maggie's pre-education center will have to close.
他们在教她普通话
Aw, man, they were teaching her Mandarin.
这可能是最好的结局
Well, it's probably for the best.
尽管他们说某样东西没有成瘾性
Even though they say something's not addictive,
你还是会上瘾的
you can still get hooked.
你可不想那样
And you don't want that.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表