Oh, I know all about blockchain.
再说一次 不是您想的那样
Again, not what you're thinking.
这种新货币是由付教授研发的
This new currency has made Professor Frink
他现在是春田镇的首富
the richest man in Springfield.
等下 你是说我不再是镇里最有钱的人了
Wait. Are you saying I am no longer the richest man in town?
我想是的 老蒙
I'm afraid not, Monty.
你竟然敢叫我老蒙
You have the gall to call me Monty?
你吃了我的饭
Just because you chew my food
就想对我直呼其名吗
makes you think we're on a first-name basis?
当然不是 先生 我再也不会了
Of course not, sir. I'll never do that again.
我现在要用餐了
I will have my dinner now.
焗烤龙虾
Lobster Thermidor.
开始吃吧
Start chewing.
但是 先生 我对壳类海物过敏
But, sir, I-I'm allergic to shellfish.
我不过敏 韦兰德
And I'm not, Wayland.
投进了 你看见了 投进了
It went in-- You saw it. It went in!
你好 教授
Hi, Professor.
你刚刚收获名声和财富
I wanted to see how you're enjoying
我想看看你享受得怎么样
your newfound fame and wealth.
我能告诉你的是他没有投资除臭剂行业
He hasn't invested in deodorant. I can tell you that much.
第一笔一千万我要偿还学生贷款
Well, the first ten million went to pay off student loans.
奇怪 真奇怪
S-Strange, strange.
我终于拥有了一直渴望的名声和财富
I have the fame and fortune I've always desired and yet,
然而我就像杜瓦真空瓶一样空虚
I'm-- well, I'm as empty as a Dewar vacuum flask.
现在也许是时候好好照顾自己了
Well, maybe it's time to take care of yourself now.
有什么东西是你一直想要的
What are the things that you've always wanted?
我想想啊 我一直想要一支笔
Oh, let's see, I've always wanted one of those pens
其中有四种不同的颜色
with the four different colors.
我自己做了一套
I fashioned one myself, but it's, uh,
但是这个不太轻便
it's a tad bit unwieldy.
呆子
你现在可以得到比这更多的东西
You can get those pens, and so much more.
他们为他的鼻音装上发明消音器了吗
Do they make a silencer for his constant nasal whistle?
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
你再也不用听到我鼻子嘶嘶的声音了
You will never have to worry about my adenoidal hiss again.
我还是能听见
I can still hear it!
他远在芝加哥 我的天呐
He's in Chicago, for God's sake!
老谋子 丽莎要帮我付酒吧的费用
Moe, Lisa has offered to pay my bar tab.
你接受付临客币支付吧
You do accept Frinkcoin, right?
除了阿尔巴尼亚列克币其他方式我都接受
I'll accept any currency except the Albanian lek.
我把全部身家都换成了它
I sunk everything I had into it,
阿尔巴尼亚货币单位
我现在连两个昆塔都拿不出来
and now I ain't got two qindarkas to rub together.
但是付临客这个人 他肯定会成功的
But that Frink, man, boy, he's sure got it made.
我现在很想知道他正在做什么
Yeah, I wonder what he's doing now.
我说了我想知道他现在正在忙什么
I said I wonder what he's doing now!
付临客家
请进
Yes, come in.
你更幸福了吗
So, are you happier?
我得到了一切想要的东西
No. No-- I got everything I wanted.
还有笔 但我还是很难过
Even the pen. But I'm-I'm still sad.
好可怜
Aw, poor guy.
什么 只是亚马逊快递 别紧张
What? That's just Amazon delivery. Calm yourself.
爸爸 你应该见过可怜的付教授了吧
You should have seen poor Professor Frink, Dad.
可怜 他可是镇里最有钱的人
Poor Frink? He's the richest guy in town.
但是他在最重要的事情上并不富有
But he's not rich in the most important thing there is.
健康吗
Health?
好了
Oh, yeah.
不 最重要的是朋友
No. The most important thing is friends.
爸爸 你应该带付教授去老谋子那里
Dad, you should take Professor Frink to Moe's.
我做不到
Oh, I can't do that.
这就像接待你妈妈的姐♥妹♥们♥过来拜访一样
It's like having your mother's sisters come for a visit.
实话告诉你 她们二十分钟后过来
Actually, they're coming in 20 minutes.
带付临客去老谋子那了
Taking Frink to Moe's.
头回见死胖子跑那么快
Never seen a fat man move so fast.
有烟吗
Got a cigarette?
咱搬去迪士尼后就没抽过
Not since we moved to Disney.
-下一个问题 -嘿 注意了啊
- All right, next question-- - Hey! Pay attention.
说出一个用啤酒花和大麦酿的饮品
Name a drink made from hops and barley.
大麦啤酒花
Barley hops?
不对
No.
梅丽尔·斯特里普
Meryl Streep?
有点意思 还不对
Good guess, but no.
伙计们
hey, guys,
我和我朋友付教授
I was wondering if my friend Professor Frink and I
能加入你们吗
could join you?
行吧 但这游戏我们玩很久了
All right, but we've been playing a long time.
别指望一加入就能登上冷知识榜
Don't expect to just come in and join a wall of trivia champs.
2018差点是莱尼 2019无
很遗憾 还没人荣登此榜
Well-- oh, my goodness, well, no one...
冷知识 无尽闯关
霍华德·科赛尔《周六夜现场》首演请的是哪支乐队
哪位达拉斯牛仔队的防守前锋曾短暂尝试过拳击生涯
羊角面包和甜甜圈的结合叫什么
哪个儿童游戏里双方各有一个指定监狱
1是海湾摇滚客 2是艾德·"太高"·琼斯
The Bay City Rollers, Ed "Too Tall" Jones,
3是羊角甜甜圈 4是解除警报
the cronut and ring-a-levio,
在斯塔顿岛也叫解除警戒
also known as ring-o-lario on Staten Island,
但那的人很落后
but those people are, well, they're quite backward.
完全正确
All correct.
我就是"太高"琼斯 我都不知道答案是我
I'm "Too Tall" Jones, and even I didn't know the answer was me.
-先生 -成"先生"了吗
- Sir? - Oh, it's "sir" now, is it?
不是"老蒙"或"伯女王"吗
Not "Monty" or "Queen B"?
不是的 先生
No, sir.
另外谢谢在远处为我挑了一个
And I really appreciate the long, healthy walk
有助健康的新停车点
from my new parking spot.
离单位有一万步
Get in all 10,000 steps.
很好 因为我忍♥受不了两件事
Good, the two things I can't take
不服从和微风
are insubordination and a slight breeze.
先生 为了让你重新做回镇上首富
Mm, yeah. Uh, sir, to make you the wealthiest man in town again,
我成功把一批
I've assembled a team
伟大的数学家和密♥码♥学家们
of the greatest mathematicians and cryptographers
从他们家召集了过来
to ever leave their rooms.
他们来研究伯恩斯币
They're here to develop... Burnscoin.
是真货币吗
Will there be actual coins?
是的话 材料务必要加入
If so, make sure they're made from
死于采矿的人的物件
something men must die mining.
人类有没有类似象牙的身体部位
Is there an ivory that comes from people?
这些程序员正在开♥发♥虚拟货币
So, here are the programmers working on your currency.
关于这个核电站我发现一些严重问题
And I've discovered some serious issues with this nuclear plant.
据我计算 冷却管的裂缝
By my calculations, the cracks in the coolant pipes
正呈指数级增长
are growing exponentially.
史密瑟斯 给这好孩子来个麦金利按♥摩♥
Smithers, give this poindexter a McKinley Rub.
听着 你们这些垃圾优等生
Now, listen here, you magna cum losers!
你们来这就一个目的
You are here for one reason
研发像比特币或比索那样的虚拟货币
to create a pseudo currency like the Bitcoin or the peso
让我重登首富
that will make me rich.
富到我可以买♥♥十个美国橄榄球联盟球队
So rich I could buy ten NFL teams.
喷气机队不买♥♥
Not the Jets.
来吧伙计 打开笔记本
Okay, people, laptops open,
带上耳机 开罐红牛
headphones on, Red Bulls popped.
我们会成功的 老蒙
We'll get this, Monty.
我是说 我病了 先生
Uh, I mean, I'm a sick man, sir.
我会去看病的
I'll get help.
名人行政助理互助小组
韦兰德 我觉得你这么做是出于愤怒
Wayland, I think what you're doing comes out of anger.
你对伯恩斯先生失望了吗
Are you upset with Mr. Burns?
-没有 -没关系 在这你可以畅所欲言
- No. - Please, you're safe here.
我为那个恶心老鬼做了那么多
The things I've done for that hollow-boned horror show!
记得他在名利场的那场采访吗
That interview he did for Vanity Fair?
他的回答全是我写的
I wrote all his answers.
好像他真会在圣巴巴拉市过周末似的
Like he would ever spend a weekend in Santa Barbara.
我才是喜欢《杯酒人生》的那一个 是我
I'm the one who loves Sideways-- me!
有没有谁能解释一下
Does anyone have any thoughts about
韦兰德的这种想法
how Wayland can approach these feelings?
你 抱歉
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表