我是个结果导向的人 而我的对手
I can deliver results, while my opponent
连结果两个字都不会写
can't even spell "Results."
我当然会
Yes, I can. R-E squiggly letter,
姐姐的"姐"
buet letter, tall man,
还有苹果树的"果"
little plus sign, squiggly letter.
"姐果"
"Results."
根本就不对
That's not how you spell "Results."
丽莎听起来根本没生病
Lisa doesn't sound sick at all.
你说你以前做过这个
You said you've done this before.
我想表现的爷们一点才那么说的
It was my machismo talking.
丽莎在用鬼脸软件
Lisa's using a funny-face app.
听着 我试图愚弄大家 是我做错了
Listen, I tried to fool you, and that was wrong.
令人作呕
This is an abomination!
你来学校辩论会干嘛
What are you doing at a school debate?
我的私生子是这里的学生
My illegitimate son goes here.
真丢人
Oh, the shame.
我还有很多好想法
I still have good ideas.
在我听来全是废话
All I hear is "Nag, nag, nag."
达不溜 达不溜
Dubya! Dubya!
达不溜 达不溜
Dubya! Dubya!
全完了
Oh, boy.
我不想承认大家喜欢我
I didn't want to believe my popularity was
是因为我的笑容
based on my stupid smile.
但事实如此
Oh, but it was.
你还是个孩子 而且时代在改变
You're just a kid, and things are changing.
也许未来社会评价女人的标准
In the future, women will be judged
不再是根据容貌 而是根据内在
by what they say, not how they look.
也许吧 但这个未来真的很远
Maybe, but the future is a really long way away.
告诉过你应该多笑一笑的
Told you you should smile more.
未来已经到来了
The future is now!
请举杯 我终于将你们改造完美了
A toast. I have finally perfected you.
你们的容貌都和马姬一样 而且永远不会离开
You all look just like Marge, and you will never leave.
有哪个幸运女孩想和阿提一起派对
Now, which of you lucky girls wants to party with Arty?
我正处于省电模式
I am in power save mode.
好吧 那你们俩呢
Oh, fine. What about you two?
省电模式
Power save.
剩余电量不足
One percent battery.
我只是不喜欢你罢了
I just don't like you.
这算间接接吻
Oh! That counts as a kiss.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表