I, uh... This is not a no!
*照顾好生意*
*Taking care of business*
*每一天*
*Every day*
春田动物园
猩猩馆
好了 我知道了
Okay, I've got it.
她不知道她背后有一条长长的藤蔓
What she doesn't know is there's an overgrown vine behind her
她可以顺着爬出去 就自♥由♥了
where she can climb up to freedom.
我们得有一个人进去做给她看
One of us has to get in there and show her how to do it,
但是谁进去呢
but which one?
我有跟你说过我对猩猩毛过敏吧
Uh, did I ever mention that I'm allergic to gorilla fur?
见鬼 这是少有的我不过敏的东西
Dang! The one thing I'm not allergic to.
知道吗 我还以为这次巴仔会去的
You know, this time I really thought Bart was gonna do it.
-下次我来 -我知道你会的 哥们
- I'll do it next time. - I know you will, buddy.
我们人性化对待动物
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
是两个麻烦
Two problems.
原来这就是在一个有爱的家庭里的感觉
So this is what it's like to be in a loving family.
等这玩意儿闭嘴了 我们就吃了它
你好
Hello?
丽莎 利他主义太害人了
Lis, altruism sucks.
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot.
你放生了一条鱼 因为鱼可以在海洋中生存
You set a fish free because it has an ocean to swim in.
如果你放走了一只大猩猩
If you set a gorilla free,
它会逃到城市里 然后会被杀掉的
it goes into the city and it gets killed.
"大猩猩的逃生之路"
"The Great Esc-Ape"?
Esc[退出]-Ape[猿]: 逃跑
一只大猩猩从春田动物园神秘逃跑
A gorilla mysteriously freed from the Springfield Zoo
疯猿罗罗
正在城市中造成破坏
is wreaking havoc all over town.
警方一如既往地无用
The police, as always, are useless.
通话中
才不是呢 肯特 我们已经找到大猩猩了
Not true, Kent. We've located the gorilla.
他在一家商店的牌子顶上 牌子上写着
He's on the top of a store next to a sign reading,
"你会为我们的折扣发狂的"
"You'll Go Ape For Our Bargains."
Ape 有猿也有狂热的意思
你会为我们的折扣发狂的
平躺商店
好吧 我觉得那是个气球 警长
Uh, yeah, I think that's a balloon, Chief.
证明给我看
Prove it.
开心了吗 阿卢
Happy, Lou?
你打爆了一个气球
You just shot a balloon.
有一艘船真是太好了
I love boat ownership.
每个周末都在抛光铜制把手
Spending every weekend polishing brass.
我感觉我就像拉里·埃里森
I feel like Larry Ellison.
Larry Ellison 甲骨文公♥司♥总裁
我把浓缩咖啡机固定在了常平架上
I had the espresso maker mounted on gimbals,
这样大浪袭来时
so when the big waves hit,
就不会弄坏我们的卡布奇诺上面的奶泡
they won't ruin the foam art on our cappuccino.
奶泡莱尼 你是我的英雄
Foam Lenny, you're my hero.
这些人是谁
Hey, who are all these people?
我可能不小心多卖♥♥出了几个股份
I, uh, may have sold some extra shares,
这些人恐怕都是船的共同拥有者了
so I'm afraid these are all co-owners.
拥有者就是我 我就是拥有者
Co-owner I be, says me. Yarr.
达夫曼想给他的新继子留个好印象
Duffman wants to impress his new stepkids.
你觉得怎么样 凯尔
What do you think, Kyle?
我爸爸是喝你们家的酒喝死的
My father died from drinking your product.
那我们还有很长的路要走
We have a lot to work on. Oh, yeah!
这些人都是共同拥有者吗 猫女士也是
All these people are co-owners? Even Cat Lady?
现在她摇身一变为双体船女士
Now she's Catamaran Lady.
人太多了 我动不了
There's too many people, I can't move.
好了 解开缆绳
Okay, cast off.
我的卡布奇诺奶泡
Hey, my cappuccino head.
至少我可以游到岸边
Well, at least I can swim to shore.
天哪 这也太难了
Eh, eh, this is, this is too hard.
等等 我可以站起来
Hey! Hey, I can stand!
不行 实在太难了
Eh, no, it's just too hard.
春田小学
或许音乐能让她平静下来
Perhaps music will calm her down.
一 八 七 七 车给孩子们
One, eight, seven, seven, cars for kids.
会有许可回执的
西摩·史金纳著
我的剧本
My screenplay!
罗罗 罗罗
LoLo. LoLo!
朋友 朋友
"Friend." "Friend."
天惹 我不小心比划成魔鬼了
Oh, no, I accidentally signed "fiend."
听着 我会帮你找到安全的地方
Look, I'll help you find safety.
我得说服你我是你的朋友 怎么操作
I just have to convince you I'm your friend. How?
怎么操作
How?
《宋飞正传》
Seinfeld.
邮差[剧中配角]
Newman.
如果你能更轻一点就好了
If this was just a little bit looser,
简直就是世界上最美妙的事情了
it would be the best thing in the world.
先生 我想退回船只
Sir, I would like to return my boat
请给我全额退款
for a full refund.
真抱歉 或许詹姆斯·卡梅隆
Oh, I'm sorry. Perhaps James Cameron
对你这艘快沉的破船感兴趣
would take an interest in your sunken ship,
但我收完钱工作就结束了
but my responsibility ended at ka-ching.
你卖♥♥给我的是垃圾[有柠檬意]
You sold me a lemon.
大家喜欢柠檬 对声带有好处
People like lemons. They're good for your voice.
你这油嘴滑舌的 谁会不买♥♥你的账呢
With your smooth talk, you could convince anyone of anything.
你喜欢我的翻领吗 想买♥♥这件夹克吗
You like my lapels? You want to buy the jacket?
-是的 -50块
- Yes. - 50 bucks.
请原谅一下
Now if you'll excuse me,
我还在忙着用自行车轮胎走私冰♥毒♥呢
I'm also in another business smuggling meth inside bicycle tires.
谢谢你给我免费的自行车
Thanks for the free bike.
明天到墨西哥就行了
Just get it to Mexico by tomorrow.
丽莎 你在做什么
Lisa, what are you doing?
我跟爸爸在卧室里
Um, I'm in my bedroom with Dad.
真可爱
Oh, that's sweet.
小心点
Watch it!
老侯 我告诉过你别那么做了
Homie, I told you to stop doing that.
乌歌♥
猩猩圣殿
你们把自己的大猩猩带来这里
Y'all bring your gorilla here.
我们会教它骑马 射击
We'll teach him to ride and shoot,
很快就要猩球崛起了
and soon it'll be a Planet of the Apes.
哎呦
Whoops.
不要
No.
在天合国 天才猿合众国
Here at U.T.A., United Talented Apes,
我们会把猩猩的毛刮掉
we'll shave your gorilla
让它做布鲁斯·威利斯的替身
and make him a body double for Bruce Willis,
如果它能够乖巧点的话
and if he behaves even a little,
就可以成为布鲁斯·威利斯了
he could become Bruce Willis.
下一个 天哪 天哪
Next. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
太完美了 你会接收我的猩猩吗
You're perfect. Will you take my ape?
宾夕法尼亚州
猩猩自然保护区
古道尔博士 你救了罗罗我真的感激不尽
Dr. Goodall, I can't thank you enough for saving LoLo.
罗罗 这是它被囚禁时起的名字
LoLo. That's what they called her in captivity,
但是我给它起了个新名字
but I've given her a new name,
配得上这样神奇生物的名字 波波
one worthy of such magnificent creature, PoPo.
我能不能跟你说 你一直是我的英雄
And may I just tell you, you've always been my hero.
谢谢 但我很好奇
Thank you. But I wonder,
你跟多少女性科学家说她们是你的英雄了
how many female scientists have you told they're your hero?
你这个领域吗 只有三个人
In your field? Um, only three.
好吧 棒极了 我们会好好照顾波波的
Oh, well. Good enough. We'll take fine care of PoPo.
-回见 -等等 回来
- See you soon. - Wait. Come back.
带我走吧 我就想要你这样的生活
Take me with you. I want a life exactly like yours.
还有成百上千人也这么想
Well, so do hundreds of others,
但是你可能是那个幸运之人
but still, you might get lucky
如果你真的非常努力工作 拿到博士学位的话
if you work really hard and get a doctorate.
你能给我奖学金吗
Would you give me a scholarship?
不行 你得像我一样存钱
No, you'd have to save up, like I did.
哪怕有一点点机会你会要我吗
Then there's a slight chance you'll have me?
只有一点点 但别放弃
Well, very slight, but don't give up.
这是我听过的最鼓励人的话了
That is the most encouraging thing I have ever heard.
丽莎 谢谢帮我纠正我好心办的坏事
Lis, thanks for undoing the damage of my good deed.
我很高兴你逐渐明白了
I'm glad you've come to understand
利他主义的重点
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表