生日快乐 莱尼
莱尼肯定大吃一惊
Oh, boy, Lenny is gonna be so surprised.
而我有最合适的贺卡
And I got the perfect card.
生日快乐 老朋友
可以
Yeah.
山上总比山下好
您已出份子钱 请签名
Having chipped in, you may now sign.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
不写"祝一切都好" 我欣赏这种克制
No "Best wishes," I like the restraint.
我想过写"致意" 但莱尼懂我的感受
Yeah, I thought about "Regards," But Lenny knows how I feel.
好了各位 安静
Okay, everybody, be quiet.
莱尼随时会来
Lenny's gonna be here any minute. Shh.
派对基金
惊 喜
Sur... prise.
我以为这是输血室
I thought this was my blood transfusion room,
但是好像这里没有小宝宝
but, uh, there's not a baby in sight.
这是个给莱尼的惊喜派对 先生
It's a surprise party for Lenny, sir.
每个人都付了五块钱 用来买♥♥贺卡和蛋糕
Everybody chipped in five bucks for a card and a cake
及请近距离魔术师胡言乱语先生现场表演
and a show by close-up magician Abraca-Debra.
什么 该死
What? Damn!
既然如此 我想我也应该签名
Well, in that case, I suppose I should sign, too.
"致以诚挚的问候 查尔斯·蒙哥马利·伯恩斯"
"With regards, C. Montgomery Burns."
莱尼 祝你生日快乐
Ah, Lenny, happy birthday.
生日快乐 莱尼
致以诚挚的问候
查尔斯·蒙哥马利·伯恩斯
生日快乐 老朋友
这是有史以来最棒的生日
This is the greatest birthday ever!
最妙的是 伯恩斯先生在我的贺卡上签了名
And best of all, Mr. Burns signed my card.
敬所有出份子钱的人
To everyone who chipped in.
份子钱 份子钱
Chipped in. Chipped in.
份子钱
Chipped in.
什么样的人会在生日贺卡上签名
What kind of person signs a birthday card
但是不出份子钱的
and doesn't chip in?
你签名 你出份子钱
You sign the card, you got to chip in.
-这就是贺卡签名的原则 -他签了多大
- It's the code of the card. - How big did he sign?
艾迪堡那么大
Eddie Bauer big.
不出钱的傻缺签名
Stupid unpaid signature.
这是一个核电厂所能发生的
This is the worst thing that ever happened
最糟糕的事情
at a nuclear power plant.
侯默 别想了
Homie, just let it go.
别被一个签名逼疯了
Don't let a signature drive you crazy.
你说得对 亲爱的
You're right, honey.
我不管了
I'll let it go.
真不知道没了你我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you.
查尔斯·蒙哥马利·伯恩斯
生日快乐 莱尼
Happy birthday, Lenny.
不 不
No. No!
不
No!
侯默 怎么了
Homie, what is it?
我做了最可怕的噩梦
I had the most horrible nightmare
就在我听了你的建议之后
where I listened to your advice.
春田核电厂
好了 可以的
Okay, okay.
可以的侯默 你行的
Okay, Homer, you can do this.
你可以把事情做好的
You can make things right.
伯恩斯先生 每个在贺卡上
Mr. Burns, everyone who signed
签名的人都出了份子钱 除了你
that birthday card chipped in except for you.
你欠了五块钱
You owe five dollars.
你竟敢
How dare you...
这么担心
give that the slightest worry.
希望你睡得安稳
Hope you didn't lose any sleep
没被这小误会打扰
over this little misunderstanding.
给 穿了线的蟋蟀代表好运
Here, have a cricket on a thread for good luck.
你这个禽兽
You monster...
占老年人的便宜
taking advantage of an old man.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
伯恩斯先生正在进行
Mr. Burns is heavily medicated
皮肤浓缩机的强烈全天候治疗
on a round-the-clock regimen of skin thickeners.
治疗的副作用是
The side effect of that medication
表现出多次无法控制的合"礼"行为
is bouts of uncontrollable decency.
而你利用了这一点
And you exploited that.
我要把你降职到这里最差的工作
I'm demoting you to the worst job in this place:
监督辅♥导♥核电厂的实习生们
supervising the nuclear plant interns.
听好了千禧一代 我是侯默·辛普森
Listen up, millenniums. I'm Homer Simpson,
你们的新监督员
your new supervisor.
所以别再玩阅后即焚 堡垒游戏
So stop Snapchatting, Fortnite-ing
或是不付优步账单了
and swiping right on your Uber Venmos.
我们其实是在复现核电厂启动序列
We're actually replicating plant start-up sequences
模拟高需求能量缩裂的效果
to simulate the effects of high-demand energy draws.
污染物和辐射量的关系
Contamination versus irradiation--
你有何想法
your thoughts?
处理反应速率
Address rate of reaction.
我们可以设想什么变量
What variables can we assume?
他的脑子密度比锇188还要大
This guy is denser than osmium-188.
我真的没听错吗
Are my ears hearing this?
你们真的在嘲笑侯默·杰·辛普森
Are you seriously busting the clangers
犯下的荒唐的错误吗
of Homer J. Simpsons?
他是神 他的错误是不可嘲笑的
This man is a god and his clangers are unbustable.
你们现在看到的是7G区的
You're looking at the Michael Jordan
迈克尔·乔丹
of Sector 7G.
而你们的嘲笑也无法抵消他的功绩
And you humps aren't worthy to swill his backwash.
你在支持我
You're sticking up for me?
你是谁
Who are you?
迈克·韦格曼 核电厂实习生
Mike Wegman, nuclear intern.
我是你的头号♥粉丝
And your number one fan.
你的英雄的手♥机♥套里
Yeah, well, your hero has a Pop-Tart
有一个果馅饼
in his cell phone holster.
逗我呢
Are you kidding?
没有人可以不尊敬侯默·杰·辛普森
No one disrespects Homer Simpsons.
你不可以 里奇 不就有个站立式办公桌
Not you, Ricky, with your standing desk.
这可不能健身 研究早就证明过了
It's not a workout; it's been disproven.
你也不行 格里琴
And not you, Gretchen,
从瓶子里直接喝咖啡奶精的怪人
drinking coffee creamer straight from the bottle.
你个奇怪的意大利人
You exude amaretto, you freak.
还有本杰明 没有人会在
And, Benjamin, no one ever got trampled
麦可·布雷音乐会上被踩踏
at a Michael Bublé concert.
放弃你的诉讼吧 把法律系统都堵塞了
Drop the friggin' lawsuit, you're clogging up the system.
这个人是个榜样
This man is a dynamo.
你们这些小杂碎都给我放尊重点
So you shaved coconuts give him your full respect.
好吧好吧 对不起 辛普森先生
All right, all right. Sorry, Mr. Simpson.
希望向您学习 辛普森先生
Looking forward to learning from you, Mr. Simpson.
单位里的人通常都是朝我吼 不会替我吼回去
People at work usually yell at me, not for me.
你怎么知道我是什么人的
How do you know who I am?
太谦虚了 真是个好榜样
So modest. What a dynamo.
因为这个
Because of this.
第十核电站的员工险被熔化
不管有什么麻烦事
Whenever there's trouble,
你都是整个行动的核心
you are at the heart of the action.
六号♥堆就是那些马变秃的原因
Number six is why all those horses went bald.
我已经仰望你很久了
Yeah. Well, I-I-I've been looking up to you for so long
现在终于见到你了
from the cheap seats, and now we're finally face-to-face,
不敢相信我真要这么说 但是我要问
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I got to ask,
你愿意指导我吗 做我的老师
w-will you be my coach? My sensei?
侯默·杰·辛普森 你愿意做我的导师吗
Homer J. Simpsons, will you be my mentor?
如果你接受 就请你
If you accept, let me know
接受这半块能量棒
by taking this half a PowerBar.
我包的很严实 没有口袋里的碎屑
I rolled up the wrapper really good so there's no pocket lint.
迈克·韦格曼斯 我愿意做你的导师
Mike Wegmans, I will be your mentor.
科斯汀顿商场
哪条领带更适合
Okay, which of these ties is better
做导师的第一天戴
for my first day as a mentor?
紫色条纹还是这个
Purple stripes or this one?
导师
你喷了我的香水吗
Are you wearing my perfume?
我喜欢你身上这个味道 他也会喜欢我身上有
I like it on you, he'll like it on me.
爸爸 这可不常见 你居然
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表