让路
Make way!
阿奎塔兹水上乐园
五部获大奖纪录片的拍摄对象
准备嗨起来 孩子们
Get ready for fun, kids.
从防晒霜开始嗨
Fun that begins with sunblock.
来嘛 阿麦
Come on, Maggie.
你不会想长大变成爷爷吧
You don't want to grow up to look like Grampa.
我无法看着动物被这样虐待
Ugh, I can't enjoy seeing animals treated like this.
海象敲敲敲
每天都被困在方玻璃后面
It must be horrible spending every day
一定非常恐怖
trapped behind a pane of glass.
售票处
确实不美妙
It ain't great.
宝贝 他们要是不开心
Sweetie, if they're so unhappy,
干嘛摇尾巴呢
why are they wagging their tails?
-鱼就是这样游泳的 -我说它们很开心
- That's how fish swim. - Well, I say they're happy.
企鹅葬礼会在12点 2点 4点举♥行♥
Penguin funerals at 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00.
来见见
你真可耻
虎鲸
虎鲸被称为顶级掠食者
The killer whale is called an apex predator
因为没有什么东西可以把它吃掉
because there's nothing that can eat it.
没有什么东西可以把它吃掉 真的吗
Nothing that can eat it, eh?
天♥皇♥特选寿司
不要 不要
No. No.
画风好诡异
This just got weird.
现在是我们的明星午饭时间啦
And now for our biggest star, it's lunchtime.
我需要一个小孩子
I need a small child out here.
你去吧 开胃小吃
You get on out there, Hors D'oeuvre.
别担心朋友们 我好几年前就失去了手臂
No worries, folks. I lost my arm years ago.
我们可以回家了吗
Can we please go home?
这个快乐的地方快把我弄哭了
This "fun" place is about to make me cry.
侯默 你带着阿麦散散步
Homer, why don't you take Maggie for a stroll
我们去看看那边的美人鱼
and we'll check out that mermaid over there.
这尾巴真的太假了
Oh, that tail is so fake.
史密瑟斯 我们可以溅湿
Smithers, can we splash the people
-在高级餐厅吃饭的人吗 -如你所愿先生
- dining at that fine restaurant? - As you wish, sir.
我超爱周日
I love Sunday fun.
知道吗宝贝 我一直想要一艘船
You know, sweetie, I always wanted a boat,
但我爸根本买♥♥不起
but my dad could never afford one.
30年前
*坐在海湾码头上*
*Sitting on the dock of the bay*
*什么学也不用上*
*Missing all my school today*
*坐等变蠢*
*Getting dumb...*
别吹口哨了
Knock off that whistling.
男人在沉默中才能享受
Men have good times in silence.
爸比 我们会有船吗
Daddy, will we ever get a boat?
逗我呢
Are you kidding?
我们连鱼饵都买♥♥不起
We couldn't even afford worms.
我欠你的
别哭了
Aw, don't cry.
来点苏格兰"喝了感觉会变好"饮料
Have some Scottish feel-good juice.
苏格兰威士忌
好吧
Okay.
来吧 喝了它
Come on. Drink up.
照今天来看 我是个好父亲
By the standards of the day, I'm a great father.
心满意足摩托艇
正在打结
爸爸的好船
船不错吧 我卖♥♥船的
Nice boat, huh? I sell boats.
想要一艘吗
Wish you could have one?
想要 但我从没有过一艘船
Yeah, but I'll never own a boat.
就是个梦 就像坐直一样
It's just a dream, like doing a sit-up.
别这么肯定
Don't be so sure.
我不知道你做什么工作的 但我呢
I don't know what you do for a living, but me?
我从事的是梦想职业
I'm in the dream business.
有些事情很可疑号♥
待售
我以为你卖♥♥船的 讲话打打草稿吧骗子
I thought you sold boats. Make up your mind, liar.
我这么做可能会有麻烦
Now I could get in big trouble for doing this,
但如果你以这个价格买♥♥船
but if you buy this boat now for the listed price,
我就送你一顶货真价实的船长帽
I'll throw in this genuine captain's hat.
别告诉我经理
Don't tell my manager.
你觉得我是白♥痴♥吗
What do you think I am, an idiot?
这顶帽子都不能调节大小
This hat isn't even adjustable.
-它是均码的 -成交
- It's one-size-fits-all. - Deal.
等等 我老婆会杀了我的
Wha-- No, wait, my wife will kill me.
当你老婆在日落的时候喝着玛格丽塔
You think your wife's gonna kill you
海洋上吹来的风轻柔的拂过她的秀发
when she's sipping margaritas as the sun sets,
你觉得你老婆还会杀了你吗
her hair blowing softly in the ocean breeze?
她的头发不会被拂过 风吹过的时候会有怪声
Her hair doesn't blow. It kind of clangs.
听着 随便问哪个理财顾问
Look, ask any financial planner and they'll tell you
他们都会告诉你买♥♥一艘船
that getting a boat is a better investment
比离婚或者开一家书店更适合投资
than getting a divorce or opening a bookstore.
再送我个东西我就买♥♥了
One more thing and I'm convinced.
我再送你一枚已经不存在的游艇俱乐部的徽章
I'll give you this little pin from a defunct yacht club.
成交
Sold.
这个钩子是什么东西
Hey, uh, what's this little hook thing on it?
那是个锚 你会成为一个优秀的游艇驾驶者
That's an anchor. You're gonna be a fine yachtsman.
我的天 你的背鳍塌了
Oh, my God, your dorsal fin has collapsed.
看见了吗 她没有足够空间游泳
Don't you see? She doesn't have enough space to swim.
这家伙真够大
That thing is huge.
这家公园残忍♥毫无人道
This park is cruel and inhumane.
清空水缸 拔掉插头
Empty the tanks. Pull the plug!
我会回来的 你无法让我沉默
I'll be back. You can't silence me.
好可爱呀
I-- aw. So cute.
又被一家游乐园丢出去了
Thrown out of another amusement park.
-把我带上 -没有你的安全带
- Take me with you. - Not enough seat belts.
酒吧
*你拿一个醉了的销♥售♥员怎么办*
*What do you do with a drunken salesman?*
*他回家找老婆*
*He goes home to his wife.*
终于卖♥♥掉了那个旧游艇
Finally moved that old cabin cruiser.
没人可以像你一样一眼认出傻♥比♥
No one spots a sucker like you.
我猜猜 胖子一个 还有中年危机
Let me guess. overweight guy, midlife crisis?
胖到你都不知道
The kind of fat where you don't even know
他们到底几岁
how old they are.
-你今天怎么样 -妙极了
- How was your day? - Beautiful.
我把按♥摩♥浴缸卖♥♥给有个进来打电♥话♥的人
Sold a Jacuzzi to someone who came in to use the phone.
你用浸渍附赠品勾搭他了吗
Did you gouge him on the dipping attachment?
全部卖♥♥完外加三千美金
Wholesale plus three grand.
快过来抱抱
You get over here.
给我一个提议
Make me an offer.
光滑
Smooth.
巴仔 我需要你的帮助
Bart, I need your help...
走开
Go away.
-是恶作剧哦 -你需要什么
- ...with a prank. - Oh, what do you need?
辣酱 牛心 火蚁
Hot sauce? Cow heart? Fire ants?
火蚁
他们不见了
They're gone.
火蚁是怎么逃出纸袋的
How could fire ants get out of a paper bag?
感谢主 让这些火蚁进入我的鼻子
Thank you, Lord, for these fire ants entering my nose,
啃咬我的大脑 检验我的信仰
biting my brain, testing my faith.
但是我会
But I will...
去他的 杀虫喷雾呢
Damn it, where's the spray?
阿奎塔兹水上乐园
谢谢你帮我们放生这条鲸鱼 威利
Thanks for helping us free that whale, Willie.
不谢 现在穿上伪装
Aye. Now, to put on me camouflage.
哥们 你真的很了解这个地方
Man, you really know this place.
我夏天在这工作
I work here in the summer.
不像你们这些孩子 鱼不会取笑我
Unlike you children, the fish don't make fun of me.
就算你们比我聪明
Just 'cause you're cuter than me
也不意味着你们比我强
don't mean you're better than me.
你们压根都不是鱼
You're not even a fish!
虎鲸水箱控制面板
让我来猜猜 这些就是虎鲸水箱的控制面板
Unless I miss me guess, these are the orca tank controls.
这人真厉害
This guy's good.
我们打开出口 她就能直接回到海里了
We'll open the seawater gate and she'll go straight in the ocean.
我觉得这是向左拧开
Uh, I believe it's lefty loosey.
这个国家所有的东西都是反的是错的
Everything in this country is backwards and wrong.
假年华游轮
谢天谢地 有下船的出口了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表