Oh, my God. I could pass for six.
我知道要怎么做了
I know just what to do.
蹄硬化剂
喂 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我看到你打来好几次 没出什么事吧
I saw you called a bunch of times. Is everything okay?
是的 一切都好 我爱你 晚安
Yeah, everything is great. I love you, good night.
至少她玩得很开心
At least she's having fun.
你的莫斯艾斯利噪音已经完全扼杀了
Your Mos Eisley fracas has utterly harshed
星战系列作品中的城市 由沙漠发展而来
我的阿♥拉♥肯香料潮流
my Arrakeen spice buzz.
美国科幻文学《沙丘》中的虚构沙漠城市 盛产香料
没错 这是一句有两处引用的控诉
That's right, a two-reference complaint!
我和我妻子已经期待这个好几个月了
My wife and I have been looking forward to this for months,
-而你破坏了我们的计划 -没错
- and you ruined our plans. - Yeah.
计划 对 我们都爱制定计划 不是吗
Plans? Yeah, we all love to make plans, don't we?
晚餐和电影 情侣K歌♥ 游戏之夜
Dinner and a movie, couples' karaoke, game night
虽然举办者们只是想推销安利产品
where the hosts are really just trying to sell Amway.
安利
我们都很想走出家门
We're all so eager to get out of the house.
不过是为什么呢
But why?
是为了用棍子举着小胡子 站在线内
To stand in line to have your picture taken
拍张照片吗
holding a mustache on a stick?
这些梦幻的计划都是为了浪漫
And all these magical plans are supposed to lead up to romance.
可当你回到家 你觉得疲倦又恶心
But when you get home, you feel tired and gross
觉得自己老到走不动路
and a thousand years old.
于是你为一个又一个夜晚制定计划
So you make plans for another night and another,
这种循环永不停歇 而你唯一触碰
and the cycle continues until the only time
你妻子的时候 就是你没注意她凌晨四点
you touch your wife is when you don't notice
坐在马桶上 而你一屁♥股♥坐在了她身上
she's on the toilet at 4:00 A.M. and you sit on her.
我没有毁掉这次航行
I didn't ruin this cruise.
我拯救了你们的生活
I saved your life.
现在回家去 不要再制定计划了
Now return to your homes and never make plans again.
那个呆子弄乱了我们的头发
That egghead rando messed with our hair.
我们跟她看起来差不多了
We look like her!
别担心 外面有车等着我们
Don't worry. I have a car waiting.
峰时价格的接机服务
An airport pickup during surge pricing?
再见 点阵式打印机 你好 喷墨式打印机
So long, dot matrix printer, hello, bubble jet.
这边
This way.
你上吧
You go ahead.
你不是讨厌马
You don't hate horses.
你是怕它们
You're afraid of them.
不是 我只是讨厌和警♥察♥一起工作的动物
No, I'm not. I-I just hate any animal that works with cops.
动物的性子不该那么烈
No creature should be that jacked.
我害怕的时候你可没让我退缩
You didn't let me quit when I was scared,
所以我要让你见识一下
so I'm gonna help you see
这匹威风的生物有着温柔的灵魂
that this majestic creature has a gentle soul.
别站在她身后 她会把你的脸踢掉的
Not behind her! She'll kick your face off!
我们要把你的图享 抖音和外卖♥♥软件毁掉
We're gonna destroy you on Insta, TikTok and Postmates.
你会成为社交网络的弃儿 还得自提寿司
You'll be a total outcast and you'll have to pick up your own sushi.
这里没有WiFi吗
Ugh, no Wi-Fi?
你的马有移♥动♥热点吗 艾迪森
Does your horse even have a mobile hot spot, Addison?
艾迪森 我能和艾迪聊聊吗 我的读书伙伴
Addison, can I talk to Addy, my book buddy?
我必须得是艾迪森
Hmm, I have to be Addison.
艾迪只是个小女孩
Addy's just a little girl.
你不记得我们一起读这本书的时候了吗
Don't you remember when we were reading this?
我们那时只是孩子 分享着喜欢的东西
We were just kids, sharing something we loved.
艾迪森 她想给你洗♥脑♥
Addison, she's trying to influence you,
而且她都不是为了钱
and she's not even monetizing it.
我一定要在圣诞节早上匿名举报她家
I'm so going to swat her house on Christmas morning.
别让那个呆子烦你了
Don't let that rando upset you.
吃个抗焦虑的口香糖吧
Have a Klonopin gummy.
做回那个我认识的女孩吧
Be the girl I know you are.
旧书的味道
Old book smell.
别拿着书了 艾迪森 你跟个呆子一样
Stop holding a book, Addison. You're acting like a rando.
我叫艾迪
My name is Addy.
我的...
Oh, my...
快跑
Go!
跟我们走吧 这里没什么值得你留恋的了
Come with us. There's nothing left for you here.
这是我家 我的东西都在这里
It's my house. All my stuff is in it.
对 对 好吧
Oh, right, right. Well, all right.
或许我们可以在图书馆再见
Maybe I'll see you at the library.
丽莎
Lisa?
你是我最好的礼物
You were my best gift.
艾迪森 你疯了吗
Addison, are you out of your mind?
网飞该拍一部关于你社交生活的连续剧
Netflix should make a series about your social life,
因为它刚刚自杀身亡了
because it just committed suicide.
她真够坏的
She is so mean.
我想跟她做朋友
I want to be her friend.
真的
Literally.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表