Tough luck, dude.
我的天
Oh, my God!
这里是被扭曲过的现实
It's a twisted version of reality.
甜甜圈
安卓地下城勇士与棒球卡片商店
老谋子酒馆
看起来有些人没怎么看过第三季
It seems like someone hasn't seen very much of season three.
你们好吗 替我向你妈妈问好
How ya doin'? Say hi to your mom.
我最好用我的通灵能力
I'd better use my psychic powers.
我不知道你还能通灵
I didn't know you had psychic powers.
女孩们不敢用
Girls are afraid to use them,
因为那时候我们不能被称为女性
because then we're called unfeminine.
我们在塞勒姆不必要地失去了很多优秀的女巫
We needlessly lost a lot of good witches at Salem.
塞勒姆1962年的一场女巫审判
当地共1500人 150人被当做是女巫吊死
现在我有能力不去健身了
Now I have the power to skip gym!
-爸爸 -安静 宝贝
- Dad? - Quiet, sweetie.
爸爸在工作呢
Daddy's at work.
伯恩斯先生打开了通往另一维度的通道
Mr. Burns opened a portal to another dimension
放出了好多怪兽
that released a lot of monsters.
他在找什么
What was he looking for?
这都是一个政♥府♥秘密计划的一部分
It's all part of a secret government program
找到怪兽
to find monsters.
这只怪兽吃了卡尔 但是因为卡尔在他体内
A monster ate Carl, but because Carl's inside him,
这只怪兽就是我的朋友了
the monster's my friend.
他还记得我们儿时的事情
He remembers when we were kids
我们会一起去
and we used to go down to...
好了 他们不会再烦我们了
Well, they won't bother us anymore.
你们安全了
You kids are safe.
只是我们被永远困在这个维度里了
But we are trapped in this dimension forever.
谁想坐在我的肩上走一程
Who wants a piggyback ride?
永远困住
Trapped forever?
这里也不算太差
It's not so bad here.
天哪 这些藤蔓总能找到所有小洞
Boy, these vines sure are good at finding all the holes.
在下面的世界 能买♥♥得起房♥子
In the Over Under, housing is affordable,
学校都很棒
schools are excellent,
你还能步行到商店和餐厅
and you can walk to shops and restaurants.
亚马逊送货到这里吗
Does Amazon deliver here?
他们有一支飞行怪兽送货小队
They have a fleet of flying monsters.
这里至少有一点好
Well, there is one thing that's better.
至少没有愚蠢的
At least there's no stupid...
你好呀 亲爱的邻居
Howdily-doodily, neighborino!
天堂 向右滑
春田原子体育场
春田原子队 对战 谢尔比维尔队
先生们 现在是最后一次带球触地进攻了
Well, sir, it's fourth down and goal to go.
四分卫凯斯·迪格斯拿到了球
Quarterback Case Diggs takes the ball.
滴答滴答滴答 最后三秒钟
Hickory dickory dock, three ticks left on the clock.
他在看时机 他掷球了
He looks. He throws.
球被截住了
Intercepted!
四分卫发挥失常了
The quarterback choked.
烂球 烂球 烂球
Choke, choke, choke!
烂球 烂球 烂球
Choke, choke, choke!
有热狗
Hot dog!
烂球[也有噎住的意思]
Choke!
烂球 烂球 烂球
Choke, choke, choke,
烂球 烂球
choke, choke...!
烂球 烂球 烂球
Choke, choke, choke!
天堂
天堂
侯默·辛普森 欢迎来到天堂
Homer Simpson, welcome to Heaven.
你就是圣彼得吗
Are you Saint Peter?
不 我是圣格雷特尔 请原谅这里的双关
No, I'm Saint Greeter, if you'll forgive the pun.
greeter有迎宾员的意思
我才不原谅
I don't forgive it.
你这该死的
Damn you...!
天堂和我想的不一样
Hmm. Heaven doesn't look like I expected.
没错 因为上帝投靠了谷歌♥
Yeah. God sold out to Google.
我真不知道我做得对不对
I really wonder if I did the right thing.
迈阿密马林鱼队
飓风警报
看来全球变暖是真的
Maybe global warming is real.
接下来播出
四点十五 来自炼狱
天堂
天哪 大事不妙
Oh, my. This is not good.
这可不好 根据这上面说的
Not good! Okay, according to this,
你还不该到这里来
you're not supposed to be here yet.
我们得送你回去
We have to send you back.
我又能见到马姬了吗
I get to see Marge again?
还可以吃掉我放在冰箱里的那盒千层面吗
And eat that tub of lasagna I have in the refrigerator?
它最好还在那
It better still be there.
快把我送回去
Send me back now!
听着 我很乐意 好吗
Look, I would love to, okay?
但是当时医护人员抬不动你的尸体
But the paramedics couldn't lift your corpse,
所以他们就把你滚进了湖里
so they rolled it into a lake.
浮肿得厉害
Pretty bloated.
等等 这是扔进去之前的照片
Ah. Wait. That's the before picture.
这是之后的照片
Here's the after picture.
这是很久之后的照片
And here's the way after picture.
这太恶心了
It's, uh, pretty disgusting.
你得把我送回到马姬身边
You've got to get me back to Marge.
好了 知道了
Yeah, okay, got it, got it.
我们打乱一下规矩
We'll disrupt the paradigm.
侯默 我们可以把你放进一个
Homer, we're gonna put you in the body of someone
今天本会死的人的身体里 你就用他们活吧
who's supposed to die today, and you can live as them.
我能住在猪的身体里吗
Ooh. Can I live in the body of a pig?
我喜欢不用穿裤子的自♥由♥感
I like the freedom of not wearing pants.
想要变成猪 有一个六个月长的等候名单
Oh, there's a six-month waiting list to be a pig.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
就这样吗
E-be-de-be-de-be-de. That's all?
就从这些里面选一个吧 好吗
Look, just choose one of these, okay?
不行
Hmm. No.
不
No.
挺吸引人 但不
Tempting, but no.
不
No.
不可能
Forget it.
就他了
That's the one!
伙计 我在这等好久了
Hey, man, I've been waiting here a long time.
秃顶时代
年度男性
有什么事吗
Hello?
好久不见 马姬
Hello, Marge.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
别怕 是我 你丈夫侯默
Now, don't freak out, but it's me, your husband Homer.
我死了 现在在这个足球运动员的身体里
I died, and I'm inside the body of this football player.
你看我相信吗
How could I possibly believe that?
我知道你不为人知的小秘密
Because I know something about you that no one else knows.
-什么秘密 -忘了
- What's that? - I forget.
真的是你
It's you!
赘肉 肌肉
Fat, fit.
肥胖 健美
Portly, sportly.
果冻 瞧瞧这肉体
Jell-O? Hello!
不管是谁的肉体 我爱的是里面的男人
Mm, whatever body you're in, I love the guy inside.
老天保佑 我摸到了腹肌
Oh, my God, I touched an ab.
我还以为腹肌都是假的
I didn't think abs were real.
和其他已婚男人的肉体亲热
It's really weird snuggling with the body of a man
感觉好奇怪
who's married to someone else.
这可不是一般肉体 是德州裸体小姐
Not just someone, Miss Nude Texas.
好吧马姬 我去找个别人的身体
All right, Marge. I'll find someone else's body.
等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
老侯 老侯
Homie? Homie?
你一夜之间就毁了这身材
You ruined that body in one night?
葬礼剩下的食物真的很好吃
The funeral leftovers were so good.
太可怕了 我要换人
This is too creepy. I want something else.
死掉的年轻人越来越少了 真悲剧
It's a real tragedy more young people don't die.
爹 你能当校监查尔默斯
Dad! You could be Superintendent Chalmers,
他是我们校长的老板
my principal's boss.
马姬 你觉得呢
Marge, what do you say?
我挺希望他能有个伴
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表