the importance of altruism.
利他主义最棒了
Altruism rocks!
好比你放生的时候 放生物把其他物种都毁了
Like when you let something go and it smashes everything.
接下来我想对犀牛进行利他主义
Next, I want to altruism a rhino.
接着是对一个用铁锤做手的机器人
Then I'm gonna altruism a robot with sledgehammers for hands.
有时候我想坐下来
Sometimes I just want to sit back
看看这个世界上的利他主义
and watch the whole world altruism.
看呀 猩猩们从你父亲那里找到了
Look, the gorillas have picked up some new habits
新的栖息地
from your father.
没错 但侯默也学到了很酷的猩猩动作
Yeah, but Homer picked up some cool gorilla moves, too.
老谋子酒吧
我绝不...
Well, l, I never.
好了好了 我知道你们很生气
Okay, okay, I know you're mad,
但因为我们人数众多
but because there are so many of us,
每个人只会损失很小的一部分
we each just lost a little.
我只是想说
And I just want to say,
你们的下半辈子
for the rest of your life,
你们会明白自己
you'll know that you're just
跟拥有自己船的人一样好
as good as someone who owns a boat
因为你们也拥有过5分钟的船
because you owned a boat for five minutes.
你的确给了我们一些可以抵消损失的东西
Well, you did give us something for our money:
美好的回忆
great memories.
看看日本人给我漂流回来什么了
And look what someone in Japan sent back to me.
为侯默三呼万岁
Three cheers for Homer.
万岁万岁
Hip, hip, hooray!
万岁万岁
Hip, hip, hooray!
万岁万岁
Hip, hip, hooray!
《奶泡莱尼》
Foam Lenny on FOX,
周五八点 尽在福克斯
Fridays at 8:00,
因为我们没别的节目了
because we've got nothing else.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表