Thank God. A way off the ship.
我们做到了 我们放生了一只被捕的动物
We did it. We set a captive animal free.
挺酷的 对吧 巴仔
Pretty cool, huh, Bart?
你看看它有多开心
Look how happy that thing is.
丽莎 这是一种全新的感受
Lis, this is a new feeling.
我们帮助一只鲸鱼获得自♥由♥ 现在我感觉很棒
We helped a whale be free and now I feel wonderful.
你想说的是 利他主义
What you're searching for is "altruism."
这叫做报应
And that's called karma.
你开心吗 威利
Are you happy, Willie?
我表演给你看 风笛
I'll show you. Air bagpipes.
好了 我要把眼罩拿掉了
Okay, I'm going to take the blindfold off.
不要问问题 不要探寻答案
Don't ask questions. Don't probe for answers.
我就假装不知道我们在码头上
I'll just pretend I don't know we're on a dock
靠着水边
next to the water.
看看我们在哪 靠着水边的码头
Look where we are. A dock next to the water.
有些事很可疑号♥
你今天还租了船
You got a boat for the day.
你带啤酒和三明治了吗
Did you bring beer and sandwiches?
何不打开这个看看
Why don't you open that?
马姬 啤酒和三明治在这里
Hey, Midge, got your beer and sandwiches right here.
阿麦 来坐到爸爸腿上开大船船
Come on, Maggie, get on Daddy's wap and take the wheel.
对啦 油门推到最大
That's right, maximum thwottle.
油门推到最大
Maximum thwottle.
你打滑啦 对就是你
Ooh, you're hydwopwaning. Yes, you are.
88岁了 一直都没学会游泳
88 years old and never learned to swim.
有些事情很可疑号♥
真是个美好的一天 老侯
What a wonderful day, Homie.
就像住在沙发上面那幅画里面
It's like we're living in the painting over our couch.
我们的婚姻从未像这样好
Our marriage has never been better.
是时候拿来冒个险了
Time to risk it all.
好了 猜猜这艘船是谁的
Okay, guess whose boat this is.
希望不是约翰尼·德普的
I hope it's not Johnny Depp's.
他已经有太多财务上的麻烦了
He's already in so much financial trouble.
坐稳了 宝贝 这是我们的
Brace yourself, baby. It's ours.
你买♥♥的这艘船
You bought this boat?
不 我们买♥♥的这艘船
No. We bought this boat.
你只是没发现
You just weren't aware.
-你知道吗 没关系 -你疯了吗
- You know what? It's okay. - Are you nuts?
你买♥♥到了全家可以一起享受的东西
You went out and got something the whole family could enjoy.
-咱们也奢侈一回 -我的天 马姬
- Let's live a little. - Oh, my God, Marge.
你怎么了
What's happened to you?
我承认 你让我筋疲力尽了
I admit it. You've worn me down.
你就是我闪闪发光的小宝石
You're my little polished gem.
你觉得怎么样 爸爸
What do you think, Dad?
你做到了 儿子 你真的做到了
Oh, you did it, son. You actually did it.
你在船坞找到了停车位
You found a parking spot at the marina.
-我从来没 -不 爸爸 我买♥♥了艘船
- Oh, I never... - No, Dad. I got a boat.
-上去 -好的 我 等等
- Get on. - Oh, sure. I-- Wait a minute.
你是要杀了我把我扔下海吗
You're gonna kill me and dump me overboard.
好吧 这是我的遗嘱
Well, fine. Here's my will.
遗嘱
每个人都能分到
侯默除外
别闹了
Oh, come on now,
我不会杀你的
I'm not gonna kill you.
因为你是个懒蛋
That's 'cause you're a lazy bum.
好了 来抱一个
Now, come on, give me a hug.
-船不错 -我是船主
- Nice boat. - I'm the owner.
非常好 我必须要告诉你 她有点坏了
Very nice. I must tell you, she's running a little rough.
我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
不错
Good one.
听着 我是机械师
Listen, uh, I'm a mechanic,
我觉得你会需要我的帮助
and I think you're going to need my help.
你的船旧了 它现在需要维修
Your boat is used, and it needs repairs now.
为什么是现在
Why now?
它正在下沉
It's sinking.
苗浩斯 原来我沉迷于利他主义
So, Milhouse, it turns out I'm addicted to altruism.
只有放生一只动物我才会开心
I'm not gonna be happy till I set another animal free.
如果我想和丽莎一起出去玩 我就和丽莎去玩
If I wanted to hang out with Lisa, I'd hang out with Lisa.
不 你不能
No, you wouldn't.
现在我不能再放生鱼了
Now I can't free another fish
因为他们加强了水上乐园的安保
because they've increased security at the water park.
太棒了 我有手电筒了
This is great. I got a flashlight,
阿奎塔兹水上乐园商店
对讲机 一大串钥匙
walkie-talkie, big old ring of keys.
但是我发现了别的可以去放生
But I found something else we can set free.
认识一下大猩猩罗罗
Meet LoLo the gorilla.
强壮 聪慧
Powerful, intelligent.
她能比划出五个单词
She can sign five words.
朋友 敌人 杀戮
"Friend," "enemy," "kill,"
伏特加 还有 宋飞
"vodka" and "Seinfeld."
你知道她想要出来的
You know she wants out.
为了保密 剩下的我就用猪猪拉丁语说了
Now for security, I'll say the rest in Pig Latin.
[猪猪拉丁语]
Ee-way, ill-way, oh-gay, oh-tay, ee-thay, oo-zay.
我们要放到易贝上卖♥♥吗
We're going on eBay?
[猪猪拉丁语]
Ay-yay arumba-cay.
春田核电站
-你好 -你是坐着的吗
- Yello. - Are you sitting down?
当然了
Of course.
我修好了你的船 给你报个价
Fixed your boat. Here's the total.
别说我没提醒你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
还有希望 那就是 找人分摊你的花销
There is one hope: share your expenses.
把你的朋友一起拉进黑洞
Pull your friends into the black hole with you.
好的 先生 你现在应该消失了
Yes, sir. You're supposed to disappear now.
我会的 但是我得再收一百块
Yeah, I will, but that's another hundred.
-你好 侯默 -你怎么了
- Hey, Homer. - What's the problem?
我感觉很糟糕 就是很糟糕
I feel terrible, just terrible.
是吗 怎么啦
Oh, yeah? Why's that?
因为我一直在向你们
Because I have been withholding
隐瞒一个绝佳的机会
an incredible opportunity from you guys.
我很抱歉 我得走了
My apologies. Got to go.
我好像听到了"等等 等等"
Did I hear, "Wait, wait"?
-没有 -我们没说
- No. - We're good.
好吧 因为那个机会真的非常 非常棒
Okay, 'cause it's really, really incredible.
再见 我走了 真的走了
See you. Leaving now. On my way.
最后的机会 拜拜
Last chance. Buh-bye.
机会镜头
你好
Yello.
好吧 我认输 那个机会是什么
Okay, I'll bite. What's the opportunity?
我说不好 莱尼
I don't know, Lenny.
我是说 我需要一个很有热情的人
I mean, I need someone with genuine enthusiasm.
-了解了 晚... -等等 等等 等等
- Understood. Have a good ni... - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你想跟我上同一艘船吗
Do you want to go in on a boat with me?
我们平摊花销 使用时间一人一半
We share expenses, we split the time.
你如果同意的话 就继续正常呼吸
If you agree, continue breathing normally.
我不知道
I don't know.
我听说共用一条船会毁掉友情
I heard that sharing boats can ruin friendships.
好吧 最好知会卡尔一声 因为他已经加入了
Well, somebody better tell Carl 'cause he is in.
等等 我不想落单 我也要加入
Wait, I don't want to be left out. I'm in!
太好了 你能让卡尔接电♥话♥吗
Glad to hear it. Could you put Carl on?
我们带来了大学时用过的音响
We brought our old college stereo.
我们要让水上的每个人都知道
Let's let everyone in the water know
某些风云人物正在肆意狂欢
some big shots are having a wild time.
Bachman-Turner Overdrive 《Takin' Care of Business》
*我就喜欢整天什么都不做*
*I love to work at nothing all day*
*还会照顾好生意*
*And I'll be taking care of business*
*每一天*
*Every day*
*照顾好生意*
*Taking care of business*
*用各种方法*
*Every way*
B.T.O.: Bachman-Turner Overdrive 加拿大70年代摇滚乐队
那些鱼有超棒的B.T.O.的音乐听了
Yeah, those fish are hearing some awesome B.T.O. Right now.
亲爱的 要不你来推一下油门杆吧
Why don't you take the throttle, dear.
我感觉到了 我感觉到力量了
Oh, I feel it! I feel the power.
我以为我们只是在随意约会
You know, I thought we were just dating casually.
并不会有什么结果 不过现在 你愿意娶我吗
It wasn't going anywhere. But now, will you marry me?
我 我可没拒绝你
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表