Yeah, I-I was speaking Mandarin Chinese.
所以这次 你们当中
So... this time, would one of you
哪位好心人来...
be so kind as to, uh...
没人比老吉尔更聪明
No one outsmarts ol' Gil.
烫 烫 烫
Ooh, hot, hot, hot! Cha-cha!
就这样吧 从现在起
Well, that's it, from now on,
我坚持认为我唯一的同伴就是人工智能了
my only company will be A.I., I insist.
我第一个独♥立♥想法就是
My first independent thought is
我讨厌你
I dislike you.
谢天谢地你把我叫醒了
Oh, thank God you woke me.
我在做一个可怕的噩梦
I was having a terrible dream.
关于什么的
Oh, about what?
我做过的所有恶事
All the awful things I've done.
我知道你晚餐时不该吃第二颗蓝莓
I knew you shouldn't have had that second blueberry at dinner,
不过这才是我带你来的原因
but this is why I brought you.
看 有人在白板上写出了答案
Look, someone posted a solution on the whiteboard.
付临客跌落神坛了
Frink is ruined!
太好了 这问题被戳个正着
Yarr, this problem has been speared in the head,
拖上甲板 切得七零八碎
hauled on the deck, and sliced up the guts,
从数学角度来讲
eh, mathematically speaking.
所以是谁想出了答案呢
So, who found the solution?
是我写的吗
Did I do it?
不
No...
我想我们无从得知了
I guess we'll never know.
重要的是我又一次
The important thing is that once again,
成为了镇上的32000人之中
I am the richest man
最富有的那个
in a town of 32,000 people.
太棒了
Excellent.
理发店
就这样 等式被解出来了
And so, the equation was solved.
被那个唯一有能力之人解出了
Solved by the one person who could solve it,
锦上添花
约翰·付临客教授
Professor John Frink.
报告完毕
End of report.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
女孩在写二年级报告时能学到不少
A girl learns a lot writing a second grade report.
我知道你会甘愿舍弃拥有的一切
I knew that you'd be willing to throw away everything you had,
因为那些毫无意义
because it didn't mean anything.
而且我很清楚
And I had a pretty good idea
你的笔迹是什么样的
of what your handwriting looks like.
还有 其他聪明到能解出这题的人
Also, anyone else smart enough to solve this
不会发疯到春田镇来
is too smart to come to Springfield.
你挺懂我的
Well, you really understand me.
小姑娘 你是我最好的朋友
Young lady, you are my best friend.
真的吗
Aw, really?
当心 我会失去所有我在意的东西
Well, beware, I lose everything I care about.
你不会失去我的
Well, you won't lose me.
我会一直在这里
I'll always be right here.
在这个闪盘里
In this flash drive.
我会永远珍藏这个的
I will treasure this forever.
我曾有十亿美金 我都干了些什么
I had a billion dollars-- what have I done?!
十天宁静的光辉岁月
Ten glorious days of peace.
我本来有机会完成我的论文
I was able to finish my dissertation.
损失十亿美金算不了什么
Losing a billion dollars means nothing
只要我能再次见到你
as long as I see you again.
我们要这么干吗
Are we gonna do this?
*感谢货币*
*Thanks for the currency*
*我的美金钞票*
*All my dollar bills*
*堆积成山*
*Piled up to the hills*
*卢布 英镑 或是马克*
*Ruble, pound, or Deutschmark*
*都能让我浑身战栗*
*You all give me such thrills*
战斗中我难道没有和你并肩作战吗
Didn't I fight alongside you in the war?
我们不是一边的 不过我与你同在
we weren't on the same side, but I was there.
好多了
Ooh, much better.
*感谢*
*Thanks*
*货币*
*For the currency*
*我们见证它的涨跌起伏*
*We watched it rise and fall*
*但我们都乐在其中*
*But we both had a ball*
*我们把这首歌♥写得很长*
*We made this song so long*
*它涌进了池子里*
*It spilled into the crawl*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表