《辛普森一家》
第31季第10集
自己会飞的雪橇
圣诞节前五周
现在有足够时间订圣诞礼物了
And now to order my Christmas gifts with plenty of time.
背带
几天之后
UPS快递
UPS快递追踪说我的包裹刚到
UPS tracking says my packages just arrived.
我只要往下看就是
All I have to do is look down.
寄给莱尼·莱昂纳德
谁会干这种事 谁
Who could've done this? Who?
*叮咚 你好呀*
*Ding-donong, merrily on hi*
*天堂的铃♥声♥灵灵灵*
*In heaven the bells are ringing*
颜料
*叮咚 巴仔要死啦*
*Ding-dong, Bart is gonna die*
*我吊着他的小脖子*
*His little neck I'm stringing.*
死吧 巴仔去死
需要点♥金♥箔
Needs tinsel
衬托巴仔眼神中的恐惧
to reflect the horror in Bart's eyes.
金箔
有客人 来啦
Oh, a visitor. Coming.
你好 这儿有没有孤单的灯塔看守人被遗忘了
Ahoy! Are there any lonely lighthouse keepers abaft here?
你好 卡珊德拉
Oh, hello, Cassandra.
惊喜哦 我给你做了松饼
Surprise! I made you muffins.
想知道一个秘密吗
You want to know a secret?
我用了两块黄油
I used two sticks of butter.
你有没有黑暗深藏的秘密呢
Do you have any deep dark secrets?
爱
恨
春田监狱
圣诞快乐 神父
Merry Christmas, Father!
别惹事儿
Stay out of trouble.
木有 没有秘密
Nope. No secrets.
你想过孩子们吗
So, have you ever thought about children?
想我 想我 现在你得亲亲我
Missed me! Missed me! Now you gotta kiss me!
不好意思
Oh, if you'll excuse me,
我的平衡环需要上鲸油
my gimbals need a good whale oiling.
你可能还会有别的访客
you might get some other visitors.
我今天在镇上提到你了
I mentioned you in town today.
你跟人们说起我了 你说了什么 什么
You told people about me? What did you tell them?! What?!
我说你有善良的眼睛 优美的嗓音
That you had kind eyes, a beautiful voice,
还是单身贵族
and no wedding ring.
他在那儿呢
There he is!
我真是愚蠢 对一个
I was a fool to let my guard down with a woman
有朝海的菲涅尔透镜的女人放下了戒备
who runs a seaward-aiming Fresnel lens!
我从地狱里向你们发来死亡问候
From hell's heart I stab at thee!
天哪 听听这如蜜一般的男中音
Oh, my God. Just listen to that mellifluous baritone.
他太适合这个角色了
He's perfect for the role.
角色 角色
Role? Role?
你要提供我一份表演工作
You're offering me an acting job?
没错 在一个小公园扮演圣诞老人
Yes! It's to play Santa Claus at a small amusement park.
管他呢 是领衔主演 我上
Oh, what the hell. It is the lead. I'm in!
有晚餐了
Dinner is served.
圣诞节前一周
圣诞树
科斯汀顿商场
看看你狗牌上写了啥
Hey, let's see what's on your tag.
嗅尸犬
"Cadaver-sniffing dog"?!
这也是个我没能得到的工作
Ah, that's another job I didn't get.
UPS快递
不见了 我修理门廊的工具箱没了
It's gone. My porch repair kit is gone!
帮帮忙吧
A little help!
又一个失败的手工
Another crafts project gone out of hand?
-对 -如果你明天不忙
- Yes. - If you're not tied up tomorrow,
我请一天假
I took the day off from work.
我想我们可以看一部R级电影
I was thinking we could watch an R-rated movie.
一部多利萝玛餐厅里性感肋排的故事
Finally, the sexy story of Tony Roma's ribs.
《罗马》
但是我答应了孩子们明天带他们去玩
But tomorrow I promised the kids I'd take them out of school.
可以当成家庭日
It can be our family day.
呵呵
Yawn.
我们可以去圣诞老人村
We'll go to Santa's Village.
我讨厌那地方 圣诞节那里人太多了
Oh, I hate that place. It's so crowded at Christmas.
那个巨型糖果拐杖也不是真的
And the giant candy canes are not real.
但是通了电
But they are electrified!
我们就是要带着孩子们去
Well, we're going and taking the kids.
为什么那个不是我呢
Why couldn't that be me?
侯默
Homer!
距圣诞老人村还有32英里
*鲨鱼宝宝 嘟嘟嘟嘟*
*Baby shark, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo*
*鲨鱼宝宝 嘟嘟嘟嘟*
*Baby shark, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo*
*鲨鱼宝宝 嘟嘟嘟嘟*
*Baby shark, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo*
天哪 我实在是听够了
Oh, God, I'm so sick of this.
*鲨鱼宝宝*
*Baby shark,*
一直唱啊唱
Thing just keeps going on and on.
*鲨鱼妈妈 嘟嘟嘟嘟*
*Mommy shark Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo*
我再也不想听到鲨鱼 宝宝 或嘟嘟这些词了
I don't want to hear a shark or "baby" or "doo" ever again.
*鲨鱼妈妈 嘟嘟嘟嘟*
*Mommy shark Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo*
*鲨鱼妈妈 嘟嘟嘟嘟*
*Mommy shark Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo*
马姬 你个叛徒
Marge, you traitor!
*鲨鱼妈妈*
*Mommy shark*
太好上口了
It's so catchy.
*鲨鱼爸爸 嘟嘟嘟嘟*
*Daddy shark, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo*
搞什么鬼
Oh, what the hell.
*鲨鱼爸爸 嘟嘟嘟嘟*
*Daddy shark, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo*
*鲨鱼爸爸 嘟嘟嘟嘟*
*Daddy shark, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo*
*鲨鱼爸爸*
*Daddy shark*
我的葬礼上要放这首歌♥
Play this at my funeral!
圣诞老人村
兼夏日"打包驯鹿"狩猎场
精灵耳朵
50美分
为什么我们来的低预算公园
Why do the low-budget parks we go to
有这么多白人垃圾
have so many white trash idiots?
天呐 太好喝了
Boy, that's good.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
我要排队去看圣诞老人了
Well, I'm getting right in line for Santa.
预计等待八小时
永远地失去了他的位置
等八小时去看一个喝多了的老胖子
Eight hours to see a fat lazy drunk-o?
我来这个公园就是为了远离一个这样的人
I came to this park to get away from one.
抱抱公牛
警告
不许抱
就连光明节这里都这么多人
Even Chanukah Hollow is packed.
光明节
煤油
来看看光明节陀螺赌场吧
Check out the Dreidel Casino.
加油 玩家赢 玩家赢
Come on, gimmel, gimmel, gimmel!
又是玩家输
Ah, shin again!
我还以为这是犹太教里我擅长的一部分
I thought this would be the one part of Judaism I'm good at.
家有土地神穹顶
果不其然
Typical.
这项目又蠢又无聊 是给小孩玩的
The one ride is a stupid, boring kiddie ride.
至少你会玩得开心
At least you get to have fun.
*外面的世界很恐怖*
*It's a scary place in the world outside*
*土地神正盯着你 所以你最好别哭*
*Gnomes are watching you, so you'd best not cry*
*别流露出恐惧 这点我们知道*
*Don't display any fear, this we know*
*对 很明显 我们的眼睛*
*Yes, it's clear, all our eyes*
*都在盯着你*
*Are watching you*
*外面的世界很恐怖*
*It's a scary place in the world outside*
*土地神正盯着你 所以你最好别哭*
*Gnomes are watching you, so you'd best not cry*
*别流露出恐惧 这点我们知道*
*Don't display any fear, this we know*
*对 很明显*
*Yes, it's clear*
*我们的眼睛都在盯着你*
*All our eyes are watching you*
圣诞老人村
家有土地神穹顶
哥们 谢谢你帮我占了个位子
Hey, buddy, thanks for saving me a spot.
巴仔 你插了那些恶霸的队
Bart, you cut the bullies.
在这种情况下 我们对插队者
In this situation, we assign equal blame
和被♥插♥队者加以同等的指责
to the cutter and the cuttee.
放他一马吧 我不想让我的圣诞毛衣沾上血
Let him go. I don't want to get blood on my Christmas sweater.
好吧 你的圣诞毛衣会沾上血的
Oh, there's gonna be blood on your sweater, all right.
我刚说了我不想那样
I just said I didn't want that!
仅限演职人员
侏儒入口
圣诞老人处
卷趾器
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表