五千美元
$5,000!
这对我的购船计划会有帮助的
This will come in handy when I buy a boat!
侯默购船记 十一月三日上映
为了更大的变现
Now, for the really big money,
我出♥售♥了你们下次打架的场地选择权
I sold the location rights to your next fight.
不行 不行 这事需要讨论
Huh? No, no, no. This needs to be a discussion.
就在这家炸鸡店里
It's here in this fried chicken restaurant.
尤提卡野生鸡腿肉
讨论完毕
End of discussion.
这家店的企业形象有点问题
You see, this place has an image problem.
上周他们这里出了九起沙门氏菌致死案
They've had nine salmonella deaths
还有人在食物里吃出了油炸手指
and one fried pinky in the past week.
沙门氏菌
Salmon-ella.
所以他们想要你们 你和你
So they want you two-- you and you--
帮他们改善一下公众形象
to change the conversation.
如果有一家本地平民化快餐连锁店
If there's a regional, casual dining chain
需要我的帮助 我义不容辞
that needs my help, I'm there!
我的英雄们
My heroes.
好的 只需要 你懂得 假吃
Okay, kind of, you know, fake nibble.
-假装你很爱吃这些鸡腿 -我确实爱吃
- Pretend you're enjoying the thighs. - I am.
这都是蜡做的
Uh, they're made of wax.
无所谓 我都吃四桶了
Whatever. I'm on my fourth bucket.
真惨 好了 开拍
Sad. Okay, just action.
上涨 上涨 上涨
And escalate and escalate.
流量 流量 流量
Views, views, views.
很好
Yes!
感受下热油的威力 真的坐上去
Feel the burn. Literally sit in it.
要来点洋葱圈吗
Would you like some onion rings?
为什么不呢
I don't see why not.
很好 美极了
Ah. Beautiful.
看看这飞速上涨的浏览量
Look at those view numbers fly.
我不该说的
I-I shouldn't say this.
不管 我要说了
No, I-I'm gonna say it.
好吧 我常常这么说
Okay, I say it a lot.
你们俩比马拉松腹泻男还受欢迎
You two are more beloved than Marathon-Diarrhea Guy.
-我很喜欢那个人 -最棒的人
- I love that guy. - Best guy.
有很多打架赞助商派对点我们
We have so many sick sponsored fights lined up.
我们会让马拉松腹泻男看起来
We're gonna make Marathon-Diarrhea Guy look
和洗衣机上的狗一样
like Dog on Washing Machine.
-我很喜欢那条狗 -最棒的狗
- I love that dog! - Best dog.
胡桃木圣熟食店
暴♥力♥最棒
Violence is the best.
爸爸 你拉着我的手呢
Dad, you're holding my hand.
很奇怪吗
Is that weird?
书上说这种事有发生过
I've seen it in books.
老谋子酒吧
儿子 要不要我给你买♥♥一杯
Say, boy, can I buy you a...?
不用了 不过谢谢
Nah, I'm good, but thanks.
来杯达夫 老谋子
Give me a Duff, Moe.
天哪天 你的钱在这里可不能用
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Your money's no good here.
你现在是名人了 油管大V
You're a celebrity now, Mr. YouTube.
那条蛇吃了三个台球后
The biggest one this bar has seen
这个酒吧来的最大的油管大V
since the snake that ate three pool balls.
我还有照片呢 看到吗
Got a picture of that. See it?
让我为你做什么都行
Anything I can do for you.
任何事 只要你开口
Anything. You just name it.
候默酒吧
没想到你要求这个高
Well, little more than I thought you'd ask for,
不过 你的贪婪我喜欢
but, uh, no, I respect the greed.
我去找我的同类了
Now I'm going back to my people.
你们好吗
Hey, how you doing?
是油管上那个男孩
It's that kid from YouTube!
朋友 我们护送你
You, my friend, are getting an escort.
多可爱
Aw, isn't that cute?
给最壮的那个一把枪 我们这周休息吧
Let's give the biggest one a gun and take the week off.
ROCC
苗浩斯 你怎么被留堂了
Milhouse, why are you in detention?
因为我用了尺子上的公制单位
For using the metric side of my ruler.
好像有点过分
That seems pretty arbitrary.
我为什么要被留堂
Uh, why am I here?
我只是洗澡的时候穿了泳裤
All I did was wear swim trunks in the shower.
他们把犯小错的人都关来这里了
They're packing detention with minor infractors.
但是为什么呢
But why?
企业做事还能有什么目的
Why do corporations do anything?
回馈社会呗
To help society.
我们需要你们做儿童车牌
We need you to make kiddie license plates.
凯特琳
愷特琳
凯特·琳
我需要一百个凯特琳 一百愷特琳
I need 100 Caitlyns, 100 Kaitlyns
还要一千个凯特·琳
and a thousand Kate... Lynns.
我妈妈要来接我回家的
Oh, my mom's picking me up.
她会生气的
She'll be frantic!
她们说我可以半夜再去
Oh, they said I could pick him up at midnight.
你想要牌子
You want something stamped?
这个怎么样
How about this?
罢♥工♥
罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥
Strike! Strike! Strike!
罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥
Strike! Strike! Strike!
胡言乱语
罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥
Strike! Strike! Strike!
你怎么知道公会的事的
How do you know about unions?
因为历史书20世纪30年代后就不写了
'Cause our history books end in the 1930s.
谢了 几位
Thanks, guys.
你好 爸爸
Hey, Dad!
你好 儿子 我都有点想你了
Hey, son! I kind of missed you.
我好像也想你了
I kind of missed you, too.
父子打架铁杆粉
他们在拥抱
Okay, they're hugging.
抱歉 但我以为他们的仇恨是真的呢
Excuse me, but I thought the hate was real.
自从我看了第二部以来的
I have not been so angry
星际大战系列我还没这么愤怒过
since I saw every Star Wars since the second.
他们不是我的英雄了
They are no longer my heroes!
久美子 我们要换掉漫画大会服装了
Kumiko, we are changing the Comic-Con costumes.
我们要换回之前的
We're going back to our old costumes--
美少女战士和月亮
Sailor Moon and the Moon.
罢♥工♥
儿童的力量
主教去世
说你呢丘墨士 说你呢史金纳
Hey there, Chalmers. Hey there, Skinner.
我们要罢♥工♥到晚餐时间
We will be here until dinner!
这些小诺玛蕾们拒绝后退
These Norma Rae-sinets refuse to back down.
留堂氛围触手可及
You can cut detention with a knife.
另有新闻 主教去世
In other news, the Pope has died.
选项
橡皮子弹
催泪瓦斯
隔离
本企业与贵校有合约
My corporation has a deal with this school
贵校有责任提供免费的 快乐工人
to provide free... kishly happy workers.
你们最好赶紧解决
You better fix this and fast.
我觉得我有答案了
I think I have an answer.
我认识为了钱愿意做任何事的人
I know people who will do anything for money
只要与儿童无关
as long as it doesn't involve kids--
老师们
the teachers.
萨沙
杰森
*我在矿井工作过*
*Well, I been workin' in a coal mine*
*一直下 一直下*
*Goin' down, down, down*
*在矿井工作*
*Workin' in a coal mine*
*差点滑下去*
*Whew, about to slip down*
*在矿井工作*
*Workin' in a coal mine*
*一直下 一直下*
*Goin' down, down, down*
*在矿井工作 差点*
*Workin' in a coal mine, whew...*
代表月亮消灭你
Take it from the Moon.
巴仔和候默不行了
Bart and Homer have cratered.
我讨厌他们 而且我...糟了
I hate them and I-- uh-oh.
所以 因为人们觉得你们互相喜欢
So, because people think you like each other,
你们已经过气了
you're has-beens.
昨日黄花
Yesterday's views.
比聚友网还凉
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表