万圣节快乐
如果你看见骷髅 它绝不是装饰品
再来一个长的就成了
Come on. One more long one and we can get this thing done.
恭喜 是个男孩
Congratulations! It's a boy.
是个女孩
什么
What?
又是个男孩 除了巴仔之外
Another boy? Plus Bart?
急诊[勃起]
好像把弗兰肯斯坦介绍给德古拉
That's like introducing Frankenstein to Dracula.
或是把切尼介绍给布♥什♥
Or Cheney to Bush.
或是把本·阿弗莱克介绍给任何人
Or Ben Affleck to anybody.
虽然不太正规 但是
Hmm. Well, this is unorthodox, but, uh,
你愿不愿意用一个可爱的女宝宝取代
what would you think about taking a cute baby girl instead?
她妈妈难产死了
Her mother died in childbirth.
她爸爸是1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥个疯子之一
The, uh, father is listed as 10,000 lunatics,
但是他们中任何人都没露过面
but, uh, none of them has shown up yet.
缺货
-成交 -不过我得告诉你
- Sold. - I should warn you, however.
我们在她身上做了例行检查
We ran the standard newborn screen on her,
检测出她具有邪恶
and, uh, she tested positive
阳性
for evil.
还是比个男孩好多了
Still better than a boy.
阿麦小可爱
Maggie darling,
这么多小动物都是你毛茸茸的新伙伴
these stuffed animals are your fuzzy new friends.
这是宝宝的第一个音乐盒
And here's baby's first music box.
牛说...
The cow says...
你老妈在地狱里跟运动员约会
your mother dates jocks in hell.
尼莫跟你一样
Aw, Nemo's just like you.
他的妈妈也难产死了
His mommy died at the beginning, too.
是的没错
Yes, she did.
预兆
"预兆"
"Omen"!
赛车总动员
赛车总动员
[英文正反是一样的]
预兆
是回文
Palindrome!
又回来了
Callback!
我开始怀疑用这个不明出生的孩子
I'm beginning to wonder if trading for this baby
当替代品是不是一件正确的事情
of unknown origin was the right thing to do.
马姬 我喂过宝宝啦
Marge, I fed the baby!
阿麦生日快乐
宝宝叫我们自杀
The baby is making us kill ourselves.
我以为只有我们俩自杀
I thought this suicide was just gonna be the two of us.
咱们到地狱里弄明白吧
We'll figure it out in hell!
我必须阻止这个撒旦之子
Oh, I must stop this spawn of Satan.
但我真的可以杀害一个小宝宝吗
But can I really find it in my heart to kill a child?
我喜欢莫里西
I like Morrissey.
生活不如意啊[《四个毕业生》]
Reality bites.
看来我得准备三个坟墓
Looks like I'll be digging three graves.
内德 住手
Ned, stop!
它必须被杀死 它有野兽之印
It must be killed. It bears the mark of the beast.
抱歉 不是这个
Sorry, not that one.
《假如腹中孩子是反基♥督♥者该怎么办》
我们该怎么办 怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?
还是比男孩好
Still better than a boy.
万圣节特辑
恐怖树屋
第666集
或者第667集
如果福克斯台改了时间的话
危险物语
八十年代
他们永远不会改进这个游戏
They'll never improve on this game.
我妈妈不让我看电影
My mom won't let me see the movie
因为她觉得科学家会吓到我
'cause she thinks the scientists will scare me.
我们得走了
We'd better go.
降落裤 激活
Parachute pants, activate.
晚点见
Smell ya later.
*我独自骑车车*
*Riding all alone*
*我独自骑车车*
*Riding all alone*
*我会安全回到...*
*I shall get back safely...*
靠 我从来没唱完过安全歌♥
Dang. I never get to finish my "Safely" Song.
露安 我的名片夹名片不够了
Luann! I need extra cards for my Rolodex!
作为一个雅皮士 我要交到更多朋友才行
As a yuppie, I'm making lots more friends.
苗浩斯还没到家
Milhouse still isn't home.
现在还是凌晨两点
And it's 2:00 in the morning.
我的斯沃琪手表显示七点半
My Swatch watch says 7:30.
看 分针刚过唇印
Uh, see? Squiggle hand is just past the kissy lips.
等一下 那是时针
Wait, no, that's the zigzag hand.
时 时针
The zig-- the zigzag hand?!
苗浩斯 你在哪里
Milhouse, where are you?
拜托
Oh, come on.
也许他在这面墙里
Maybe he's in this wall.
柯克 你疯了
Kirk, you're going crazy.
疯了 我疯了吗
Crazy?! Am I?!
在你看来这块表也疯了吗 露安
Does this look crazy to you, Luann?
这也疯了吗
Does this?
你朋友的车子丢在这了
Your friend's bike crashed here.
我们在这找到了他的吸入器
We found his inhaler here.
这里是他最后留下的尿渍
And over here is his final pee stain.
他昨晚的确喝了很多新可乐[1985年]
He did drink a lot of New Cokes last night.
现在到底是什么年代了
Look, what the hell year is this anyway?
我真的是迷糊了
I'm really getting confused.
如果苗浩斯真的进入了另一个维度
If Milhouse is in another dimension,
他可以通过让这些小灯闪烁来跟我们沟通
he can communicate with us by blinking these lights.
来吧 苗浩斯 你可以的
Come on, Milhouse. You can do it.
承认吧 我们的儿子不在了
Admit it. Our son is gone.
所以 我可以告诉你
So, I can tell you.
我有外遇了
I've been having an affair.
是苗浩斯的霹雳舞老师吗
Is it Milhouse's break dancing tutor?
你告诉他了吗
Did you tell him yet?
先别急
Uh... Hold your horses.
SOS[救命]
现在不行 苗浩斯
Not now, Milhouse!
爸爸妈妈在大声讲话呢
Mommy and Daddy are loud talking!
不如你先回自己的房♥间去吧 宝贝
Why don't you go to your room, sweetie?
喂喂喂 省着点用电 儿子
Whoa, whoa. Easy on the electric bill there, son.
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
丽莎在吗
Uh, I-is Lisa there?
苗浩斯
Milhouse?
这要看情况
Uh, that depends.
你喜欢苗浩斯吗
Do you like Milhouse?
我喜欢苗浩斯 但是不是那种喜欢
I like Milhouse, but I don't like like Milhouse.
打错了
Wrong number!
老鼠法庭购物中心
苗浩斯还活着 我刚刚和他说完话
Milhouse is alive. I just talked to him!
我觉得他在另一个维度里
I think he's in another dimension.
我是我玩的最好的一局 不玩完绝对不走
This is my best game ever. I'm not leaving till it's done.
快点 巴仔
Come on, Bart!
成吧
Fine.
你们可以通过这个感官剥夺箱
You can reach the parallel dimension
到达与我们平行的维度
via this sensory deprivation tank.
需要一个有异常强大心智的人
It requires somebody with an extraordinary power of mind.
格莱文
Glavin.
你为什么剃了个秃头
Why did you shave your head?
是为了增强导电性吗
Was it to increase conductivity?
不 我就是想剪个刘海
No, I was trying to give myself bangs
然后它们就都离我而去了
and it got away from me.
现在咱们开始吧
Now let's do this thing.
我做到了
I made it.
我到了下面的世界
I'm in the Over Under.
苗浩斯
Milhouse!
你随时都可以逃跑的
You could've escaped anytime!
被环抱的感觉很爽
It felt nice to be embraced.
好了 秘密就是
Okay, here's the secret.
一动不动他们就看不到你了
Just hold still and they can't see you.
看见了吧
See?
我们完美地 完美地
We are perfectly, perfectly...
我忘了我们也不该讲话的
I forgot we're not supposed to talk either.
不走运啊 老兄
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表