剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and why" that they talk about in journalism, is it?
为什么 那些杂♥志♥上的东西
Hey, this isn't an interview.
这可不是个采访
No, it's off the record. Now answer the question.
不 这是非正式的 现在回答问题
All right, Madison.
好吧 麦迪逊
This is what I was talking to Grace about today--
这就是早晨我和格瑞丝谈的事
about Adrian and Ben.
关于艾利安和本
Oh, my God. You cannot say a word
我的天呐 你一个字也不能说
not a word-- to anyone.
对任何人都要保密
I'm serious. She's pregnant.
我是认真的 她怀孕了
She doesn't know. It's just that when something
她还不知道 只是当一些那样的
like that happens, it's pretty scary.
事情发生时 真的很可怕
But she told Grace because she
但她告诉格瑞丝 她认为
thinks she's pregnant, and she wants an abortion.
自己怀孕了 而且她还想堕胎
That's why Grace told you.
怪不得格瑞丝会告诉你
Damn, you're good.
该死 你说对了
Well, I'm not gonna tell anybody. I promise.
我不会告诉任何人 我保证
Please don't.
一定不要
I'm sure the word will get out soon enough.
我肯定这事会泄露地很快
But Ben doesn't know.
但本不知道
No one knows other than Grace and you and me.
除了你我和格瑞丝没人知道
That's it.
就是这样
Oh, God.
天呐
Hi, Grace.
格瑞丝
Hi, Adrian. How are you? How was the wedding?
艾利安 还好吗 婚礼怎么样
Beautiful. Really?
很美 真的吗
That's nice. Yeah.
太好了 是的
Nice. They went away for the weekend.
很好 他们周末离开
Ruben surprised her and got
鲁本给她惊喜
the bridal suite at some Beverly Hills hotel.
定了比弗利山庄的婚礼套房♥
I have to go. Wait.
我要挂了 等等
Are you there by yourself?
你自己在家吗
Yeah, I'm here by myself.
是的 我自己在
Did you get the early pregnancy test?
你拿到早孕检棒了吗
Yeah. I bought one on the way home.
是的 我在回家的路上买♥♥了一个
Do you want me to come over?
你想让我过去吗
No, Grace, I don't want you to come over here.
不 格瑞丝 我不想让你过来
Adrian, I don't want you to be alone
艾利安 我不想让你一个人
when you take the test.
去做测验
I'll come over. I'm your friend.
我会过去 我是你的朋友
You know what, Grace?
你知道吗 格瑞丝
I don't know if I want you to know.
我不知道我是否想让你知道
Maybe you shouldn't know. Why is that?
也许你不应该知道 为什么
You know why, Grace.
你知道为什么 格瑞丝
And I saw you talking to Jack.
我看到你和杰克说了
If I find out I'm pregnant,
如果我发现我怀孕了
then it's my choice as to what I do.
该怎么做是我的选择
It's not your choice, and it's not Jack's choice.
不是你的选择 也不是杰克的
If you two ever get pregnant,
如果你们俩怀孕了
then it'll be your choice.
那才是你们的选择
Adrian, I just want you to do the right thing.
艾利安 我只是想让你做对的事情
I will, Grace.
我会的 格瑞丝
I will do the right thing... for me.
我会做正确的事 为我自己
And the thing is, Grace,
而且事情是这样的 格瑞丝
I didn't get into this all by myself,
在这事上我不是只身一人
so I think the person that I should have with me
所以我想应该和我一起
when I take this test is Ben.
做这个测试的应该是本
But don't say anything to him.
但什么都不要对他说
Let me be the one to tell him. I understand.
让我成为告诉他的那个人 我明白
If you change your mind, if you want me there,
如果你改变主意 如果你需要我
just call me. All right.
打给我 好
I will, if I change my mind.
我会的 如果我改变主意了
I'm really sorry you're
我很难过你要
going through all this, Adrian.
经历这些 艾利安
Thanks, Grace.
谢谢 格瑞丝
It's me. It's Amy.
是我 艾米
Leave a message for me and John.
给我和约翰留言吧
Hi, Amy.
嗨 艾米
I'm really happy I got your voice mail.
真高兴收到你的语♥音♥留言
I don't wanna bother you.
我不想打扰你
I know that you and Ricky
我知道你和里奇
are together tonight with John.
今晚和约翰在一起
But I just wanted to say that no matter
但是我只想说 无论
what happens between us in life, Amy,
我们之间发生过什么 艾米
I'll always love you.
我将一直爱着你
And I just wanted you to know that.
而我只想让你知道
And if you ever need me,
如果你需要我
you can call me, and I'll be there.
你可以打给我 我会一直守候在你身边
Good night, Amy.
晚安 艾米
And happy birthday, John.
还有 生日快乐 约翰
That was a beautiful wedding. Wasn't it?
真是个美丽的婚礼 是吧
Ben, your dad and Betty-
本 你♥爸♥爸和贝蒂
they looked so happy and so in love.
他们看起来真幸福 如此相爱
Here's to love and happiness.
为爱和幸福
Thank you for last night.
昨天谢谢你
Thank you for last year.
过去的一年谢谢你
You should really thank your mother
你真的应该谢谢你妈妈
for babysitting today,
今天能当临时保姆
Robbie and John.
罗比和约翰
She's used to a lot of kids.
她以前有好多孩子
I love you, Hank. I love you, Alice.
我爱你 汉克 我爱你 爱丽丝
I wanna have a wedding like this.
我想有一个这样的婚礼
Anytime soon? Tenth grade's a little early.
尽快吗 十年级还有点早
A little. Yeah.
是有点早
It just seems more romantic to wait.
看起来等一等更浪漫
You don't think Leo and Betty waited, do you?
你觉得里欧和贝蒂不会等 是吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I doubt it. But I get your point.
我很怀疑 但是我知道你的观点
I guess your mother hates me now.
我觉得你妈妈现在讨厌我
Not just my mother,
不只是我妈妈
my father, my stepfather, and my grandmother.
我爸爸 我继父 还有我奶奶
Well, it's better than doing it too soon.
这比操之过急好多了
I'll win them over. You'll see.
我会战胜他们的 等着瞧吧
I'm sure you will. Yeah.
我知道你会的 对
So, is Kathleen coming, George?
凯瑟琳要来了吗 乔治
I've always wanted to meet her. She was inside.
我一直很想见她 她在里面
I'll introduce you.
我会给你介绍
You two have a lot in common,
你们有很多共同点
what with being newlyweds and all.
成为新婚夫妇 还有所有的地方都像
Here you go, sweetheart.
甜心 给你的
Oh, thank you,
谢谢
lover.
亲爱的
Oh, jeez.
天呐
Hey, maybe you two would like to
也许你俩会
be witness our wedding.
愿意成为我们婚礼的见证人
What wedding?
什么婚礼
Oh, there's Kathleen.
凯瑟琳在那儿呢
Hi. Where's your husband?
你们好 你老公呢
He's delivering a baby. Emergency.
他在忙一个产妇的急诊手术
I did that one-handed.
我也做过 单手完成的
Hi, I'm Anne's mother.
你好 我是安妮的妈妈
Sit down. I have so many questions to ask.
坐下吧 我有很多问题要问
Yeah, join us. This should be fun.
对 加入我们 会很有趣的
Hi, Jack.
嗨 杰克
Hey, Adrian. How you doing?
嗨 艾利安 你还好吧
She told you, didn't she?
她都告诉你了 不是吗
To be honest with you, yes.
老实说 是的
And you told Madison? No.
你又告诉了麦迪逊 还没
All right. Well, where is Madison?
太好了 麦迪逊在哪里呢
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
I am proud to present Mr. And Mrs. Leo Boykewich.
很荣幸向你们介绍里欧·波伊科维齐夫妇
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表