剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Could a restaurant be more germy than a doctor's office?
难道餐馆里的细菌会比医院多吗
That's not the point. I don't want to take any chances.
这不是重点 我不能冒险
Can Ricky or your mother or your sister babysit?
能让里奇 你妈 或你妹妹照顾下吗
I doubt it. They all have lives.
我不能肯定 他们有自己的事情
Then we'll just hang out. And I'll bring over dinner.
那我们还是照旧吧 我会带晚饭过来
Or we can try cooking dinner.
或者我们可以试着自己做饭
After I get home from work, we're going to cook dinner?
难道我下了班你还要我做饭吗
Well, we have to eat, don't we?
我们必须得吃饭 不是吗
We have to learn how to cook.
我们得先学会做饭才行
I'll just, uh, I'll talk to you at school.
我只是 到了学校再说吧
I gotta get up, or I'm gonna be late.
我要起床了 否则要迟到了
All right. I'll see you at school.
好的 学校见
Hi. Hi.
早 早
Didn't mean to overhear, but
不是有意听你讲电♥话♥ 但是
I thought we should talk.
我觉得我们该谈谈
Yeah, I've been trying to talk to you.
好的 我也一直想找你谈
But every time I see you, you're with Betty.
但每次见到你时 你都和贝蒂在一起
I have spent a lot of time with Betty this week.
这星期我是有多时间和贝蒂在一起
I needed to spend a lot of time with Betty this week.
我需要这么做
Uh, I needed to be around another adult.
我需要和一个大人多待一会儿
Someone I could talk to.
一个我可以倾诉的大人
About me?
关于我的事吗
Listen, Dad, I'm sorry about quitting the butcher shop.
爸爸 我很抱歉把肉铺的工作辞了
I tried to go back, you know.
我想回去工作的
I know.
我知道
But you wanted to make it on your own,
不过你有自己的决定
and there's nothing really wrong with that.
这并没有错
I took what I had, and I turned it into something more,
我用我的一切去争取更好的生活
not just for me but for my family.
不仅是为我自己 也是为了这个家
You want to start from nothing? Start from nothing.
你想白手起家的话 你可以试试
Go ahead.
放手去做
Dad, I said I was sorry.
爸 我说了 对不起
I know. And I'm sorry too.
我了解 我也很抱歉
I'm sorry I let a week go by before telling you,
我居然在你辞职一个星期后才告诉你
that's not how you leave a job that someone's given you.
当别人给你工作时你不能就这么一走了之
Yeah. Not just someone, but you.
是啊 而且不是别人 是你给的工作
Yeah, me.
没错 是我
The guy who loves you most in the world.
这个世界上最爱你的人
Dad, I'm sorry, and...
爸 对不起
Can I have my job back? Please?
我能回去上班吗 求你了
You sure you want your job back?
你确定要回来上班吗
I need a job.
我需要一份工作
A job isn't easy to get.
现在工作难找
Have you been looking? Not really.
你找过工作了吗 没有
I was hoping you'd forgive me and give me my job back.
因为我希望你会原谅我 让我回去上班
Forgive you for...
原谅你...
For sounding like it was a burden to have the privilege of
原谅我把优越的成长环境
growing up with money and certain opportunities,
视为负担 不珍惜机会
like having a family business to work at.
瞧不起家族企业
Even when you're not that good at it.
甚至连家族企业的工作也做不好
Good answer.
答得好
I like that answer. You can have your job back.
我喜欢你的答案 你可以回去工作
And I have a proposal for you.
同时还有个建议给你
Okay, great. I'll do whatever you ask of me.
好的 你说什么我都听
But please realize that
但是 你应该知道我不擅长
I'm not that good at handling meat or knives or blood.
应付肉啊 刀啊 血啊
You're good with customers.
你和顾客打交道很有一套
That's what Bunny told me.
邦妮告诉我的
You're good at remembering what customers like,
你总能记住顾客的喜好
while, whether it's at the counter or repeat mail order.
无论是柜台顾客还是处理邮购订单
I am? Yep.
是吗 是的
So I've been thinking.
所以我在想
How would you like to go to Italy this summer?
这个暑假你去意大利如何
To Bologna?
去博洛尼亚
On a vacation?
度假吗
No, to work. We have family there.
不 去工作 我们有亲戚在那儿
I went there the summer before I met your mother
我就是在那里遇见你母亲的
when I was 13.
那时我13岁
It was a blast. I loved it.
一见钟情 我非常喜欢
What would I do there?
我要在那儿做什么呢
Work at your uncle's hotel. It's a small hotel, very nice.
在你叔叔小而精致的旅馆打工
But I bet you'd be really good with the clientele.
我肯定你对付顾客很有一手
They got a lot of Americans.
那儿有很多美国游客
Me go to Bologna and work at a hotel?
我去博洛尼亚的旅馆打工
Yeah. I think it'll be good for you to get away.
是 我觉得离开一阵子对你有好处
Could Amy and John go with me?
艾米和约翰可以和我一起去吗
I think that'd be really good for Amy
我觉得离开这里
to get away from everything.
对艾米很有好处
I mean, she's really stressed right now.
她现在压力太大了
I'll have to ask, but...
我得问问你
Do you really want to take Amy and the baby with you?
你真的愿意和艾米还有小宝宝一起去吗
You think it might be good to have a couple of months to
你不觉得有几个月的独处时间
just have some time to yourself?
也许对你来说是好事吗
I'd think about that, Ben.
你该好好考虑下 本
You have your whole life to spend with Amy and John.
你还有整个人生可以陪着艾米和约翰
And she might be just as stressed in Bologna
而且她在博洛尼亚
as she is here.
也不见得轻松
Maybe more so
也许压力更大
since you'll be the only one there to help her out.
因为在那儿只有你可以帮她
Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
I'll miss you, but I think it'll do you good.
我会想念你的 但是这对你有好处
And you have Betty here, so you'd be okay, right?
你有贝蒂陪你 应该没问题吧
More than okay.
好得不得了
Oh, by the way, does Betty know the Bowmans?
顺便问一下 贝蒂认识鲍曼一家吗
Does she know Grace's brother?
她认识格瑞丝的哥哥吗
He seemed to recognize her at the funeral.
他似乎在葬礼上认出她了
She's very friendly, Betty.
贝蒂是个很友善的人
Tom, you didn't have to cook again this morning.
汤姆 你不用今天早上又做早餐
I was trying to get down here early so I could cook for you.
我正想着早点下来为你们做早餐
What's the matter? Are you tuff of my cooking?
这有什么关系 难道不喜欢我的厨艺吗
No, not at all, honey.
绝对不是 亲爱的
I just need to do something.
我只是想做点什么
I need to be busy.
我需要忙起来
I'm feeling a little blue.
我依然情绪低落
Still?
没有好些吗
Still.
还这样
I think it's gonna take me longer than a week.
我想也许得花一个多星期才会好起来
It might take me longer than a year.
也许一年以上
It might take me a lifetime.
这伤痛也有可能一辈子也挥不去
Don't get me wrong.
别误会
I miss Dad.
我也想爸爸
But as Pocahontas said,
但正如电影《风中奇缘》中公主说的
all must die.
万物皆会死亡
You know, Tom, that's not exactly comforting
汤姆 这可算不上什么安慰
at a time like this.
特别是在现在
All must die?
万物皆死亡
But it's true.
但这是真理
We all die sometime.
我们最终都会死亡
And you know he went to heaven.
你知道他上天堂了
And you know you will see him again.
总有一天你们会在天堂相见
Have a little faith.
有点信仰好不好
Honey, I'm gonna need more than a little faith
亲爱的 对我来说要达到你这种心态
to be where you are with this.
光有点信仰是远远不够的
You have been really strong.
你真的很坚强
Grace.
格瑞丝
Good morning.
早上好
You look beautiful, sweetheart.
你真漂亮 甜心
Yes, you do.
你的确很漂亮
What happened?
怎么有心情打扮了
I don't know.
我也不知道
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表