剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
《青春密语》前集回顾
Are you coming back? I don't think so.
你会回来吗 不回
Leo's got people looking for you.
里欧已经派人去找你了
No one knows if Ricky left
没有人知道里奇的离开是
because I had sex with Ben,
因为我和本发生了关系
or because he just doesn't want to be the father of Amy's baby.
还是因为他不想再做孩子的父亲
I wouldn't mind having John to myself
我不介意独♥立♥抚养约翰
and not having to share him with Ricky.
这样还不用跟里奇分享他
You haven't talked to Ricky since he left?
自从里奇离开后你还没有跟他谈过
Why would he talk to me?
为什么他要跟我谈
You might want to get closer to your family.
或许你想要跟你的家人更亲近点
If that means getting to know Jeff
如果这意味着要去了解杰夫
and being nicer to him,
而且对他更友善点
I'm already doing that. It's called reverse psychology.
我已经做了 这叫做逆向心理学
Did your dad find him?
你父亲找到他了吗
He called his parents,
他给他的父母打过电♥话♥了
so wherever he is, he's okay.
所以无论他在哪儿 他都还好
Ben had sex with Adrian.
本和艾利安发♥生♥关♥系♥了
Do you want to be together with Ben? I don't know.
你想和本复合吗 我不知道
We hope you get married soon and you're together
我们希望你们早点结婚
and happy for the rest of your lives.
白头偕老
How about tonight? Tonight?
那就今晚怎么样 今晚
I need a few more days.
我还需要几天时间
This is my dream too, you know.
这也是我的梦想啊
How many dreams do I have to give up?
我的梦想得破灭多少次
If you're tired of sleeping on the couch,
如果你厌倦了睡沙发
and you want to sleep in the bedroom, you can.
你可以睡卧室
Take off the baseball cap.
把棒球帽脱了
I know where Ricky is.
我知道里奇在哪儿
I want to move forward.
我想勇往直前
Move forward or run away?
勇往直前还是逃避
Hey, there you are.
嘿 你在这儿啊
How are you?
你还好吗
I had my security guys find you.
我让我的保安去找你了
I wanted to talk to you. You mind?
我想跟你谈谈 介意吗
I guess not.
我想不介意吧
I mean, of course not.
我是说 当然不介意
I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye.
我很抱歉我不辞而别了
To you, anyway.
特别是对你
I was in a hurry to get out of there,
我当时急着逃离这里
and I'm not good at goodbyes.
我是个不擅长离别的人
I know what you're talking about. Me, neither.
我明白你的意思 我也是这样的
Ever since my wife died, I've had that problem.
自从我妻子死后 我就有了这毛病
It's just that Amy and John would be better off without me.
只是 没有我艾米和约翰会过得更好
So would Adrian. So would Ben, for that matter.
在这点上 对于艾利安和本来说也是
Don't you mean you'll be better off without them?
那你不就是说没有他们你也会过得更好
Who am I to be better off without anyone?
什么样的人独自一人会过得更好
No. They're better off without me.
不能 没有我他们会过的更好
And why's that?
为什么
Because I'm me.
因为这就是我
And who are you?
那你是个什么样的人
That's a good question.
问得好
What are you thinking?
你是怎么想的
That because you come from this dark past
是因为你有段不光彩的过去
you had no control over,
你无法面对
that you have no right to feel angry at anyone,
还是因为大家都比你好
because everyone is better than you?
所以你就没有权利去对任何人发脾气
You have a right to feel however you feel,
你有权利去有任何感受
but I think you should let people know how you feel
但是我认为你应该让别人知道你的感受
if they did something or said something that made you take off.
如果他们做了或说了什么让你想要离开
Then maybe you have a shot at working it out.
之后或许你要试着去解决问题
Maybe there's a better solution than for you to leave.
或许有比起一走了之更好的解决方法
But I don't know what your problem is.
但是我不知道你的问题是什么
The problem is me and my anger
我的问题在于我自己和我的愤怒
and what to do when I'm angry.
还有当我很生气的时候该做什么
I'm trying not to be angry. I'm just tired of being angry.
我试着不生气 我厌倦了一直生气
If you're angry, you're angry.
如果你要生气那就生气吧
Are you angry at Amy?
你生艾米的气吗
Yeah, I'm angry at Amy.
是的 我对艾米很生气
I wish I wasn't, but I am.
我希望我不生气 但不是这样的
Well, then say something.
那就说些什么
Talk to her. Talk to Adrian. Talk to Ben.
跟她谈谈 跟艾利安谈谈 跟本谈谈
And say what?
说什么
You want me to tell you what to say?
你是要我告诉你该说些什么吗
I wish someone would tell me what to say.
我道希望有人能告诉我要说些什么
Well, I highly recommend the truth.
极力推荐说出你真实的想法
No one really ever tells the truth, do they?
没有人说过真话 不是吗
Yeah, some people do.
不是 有人会说的
Like me, for example.
举个例子 就像我
Go ahead. All right, I will.
继续 当然 我会的
Think about what you're doing here, Ricky.
想想你在这儿做什么 里奇
Is it best for you to take off and leave your son?
离开这儿离开你的儿子是最好的选择吗
Is it better for both of you, you and your son,
这样对你和你的儿子都更好些吗
if you just stop fooling around
如果你不再这么游手好闲下去
every time you get an opportunity
每次都努力的去抓住机遇
and get serious about yourself
对你自己和
and who you're going to be in life?
你将要在生活中扮演的角色认真负责
You have a son, so you're going to have to grow up
你有儿子 所以如果你想要做个好父亲
if you want to be a good father.
你不得不赶紧长大成人
And you can't be a good father
要是你不能做个好人做个令人尊敬的男人
without being a good person and an honorable man.
你就不能做个好父亲
You've come a long way,
你已经艰辛的走过了一程
but you've got a long way to go.
但是还有一条很长的路等着你去走
Think what you want about me for saying that to you,
想想我为什么要说这些
but I felt compelled to say it.
但是我感觉我非得说出它
Kids your age and Ben's age,
在你和本这个年龄的小孩
you don't like anyone getting in your face like this.
不喜欢任何人当面对你们说教
You'd rather spend time saying useless crap
你们更情愿用那些网络传输的文字信息
in text messages and all that Internet stuff,
说些毫无意义的废话
where people are anonymous and irresponsible
那儿的人们都是匿名的不负责任的
and avoid direct confrontation.
而且避免了正面对抗
Well, that's not my style. That's not me.
那不是我的风格 那根本不是我
So I'm telling to your face what I think,
所以我当面告诉你这些
in my opinion, what the truth is.
在我看来的真♥相♥
And I'm telling you all this because I care about you,
我告诉你这些是因为我关心你
and I want you to go home.
我希望你能回家
Now here, take the keys to the apartment.
这儿 拿着你公♥寓♥的钥匙
It's there for you whether
无论你是今晚回去 下个星期回去
you come back tonight or next week or next year.
还是明年回去这都是你的家
Because I know you, Ricky.
因为我了解你 里奇
Sooner or later, you're going to do the right thing.
迟早你会走上正轨的
I really believe that.
我坚信这一点
Just try to make it sooner rather than later, huh?
但是要做好就宜早不宜晚 好吗
Who comes to see anyone at this time the morning?
谁会这么早来看别人
Good morning. Could you give me a couple minutes of your time?
早上好 能占用你几分钟吗
What? Are you selling something?
什么 你在推销什么吗
I just want to apologize.
我只是想过来道歉
It's 6:30 in the morning.
现在是早上六点半
I know. My dad told me you came back last night,
我知道 我爸昨晚告诉我你回来了
but I wasn't sure if you'd stick around,
但是我不确定你是否会逗留
so I wanted to make sure I talked to you.
我要确保我能跟你谈谈
I've been calling you.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Everyone's been calling me.
每个人都一直打我电♥话♥
Please, could I come in?
拜托了 我可以进去吗
Thank you. I really appreciate this.
谢谢 我真的很感激
We don't have to do this.
我们没必要这么做
I have to do this.
我有
Because your dad's making you do this?
因为你父亲要求的吗
No. Please, just let me do this. Let me apologize for--
不是 拜托 就让我说吧 让我为
Don't say what you did, and don't say her name.
别说你做过什么 别说出她的名字
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表