剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Secret Life of The American Tennager"
<<青春密语>>前情提要
She's coming here... now?
她要来这儿 现在吗
Her dad has a business trip planned,
她爸爸有个计划好的公差
and she wants to come with him to see me.
她想一起过来 看看我
Don't let Amy break up with
不要让艾米在你的
you because your Italian girlfriend is showing up.
意大利女友出现的时候和你分手
Break up with her
你跟她分手
because you don't want to be with her anymore.
是因为你不想再和她一起
I love, love, love getting away with you.
我非常非常愿意和你一起走
Maybe we shouldn't have lied.
也许我们不应该撒谎
This is the school counselor
我是学校辅♥导♥员
calling to find out why you're not in class.
打电♥话♥问问你怎么没上课
I think my mom is leaving. She got an offer.
我想我妈要走了 她升职了
The job is in New York.
要到纽约工作
Having sex ruined everything for us.
做♥爱♥毁了我们之间的一切
Not continuing to have sex ruined everything for us.
是不继续做♥爱♥毁了我们之间的一切
Ben! Benito!
本 本尼托
I made a mistake of asking Ann if there was any possibility
我犯了个错 我问安妮是否有可能
that the baby might not be mine.
孩子不是我的
So Ann took the baby and went to see her mother.
所以安妮带着孩子回娘家了
She took Amy and John, too. But they're coming back.
她还带走了艾米和约翰 但他们会回来的
I don't know. I don't even know
我不知道她们是否会回来 我甚至
if they know they're coming back.
不知道她们是否清楚自己想不想回来
I never actually thought she'd come to California.
我从没想过她会来加州
Now's she's here with her dad.
但现在她已经和她爸爸来了
I do love Amy,
我是真的爱艾米
but I want to be with other girls.
但我想和别的女孩一起
I want to date and have sex.
我想要约会和做♥爱♥
You could mediate a legal agreement
你可以不用上法庭
without going to court.
而申请法律调解协议
I want to see my son, Amy.
我想看我的儿子 艾米
I want you to bring John home.
我想你带约翰回家
Ben?
本
Thought I heard something.
我似乎听到什么声音了
No!
没有
So are you going to see your friend
你打算在你朋友回意大利之前
before she goes back to Italy?
去见见你的她吗
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Did you talk to Amy?
你有跟艾米谈过吗
I mean, unless I see my friend,
除非我见到我朋友
there's no sense in talking to Amy about anything.
不然就没有必要告诉艾米任何事
Well, not about my friend anyway, right?
就是不用告诉关于我朋友的事 对吧
Right, unless you're going to continue to have
没错 除非你打算继续保持
a relationship with your friend.
和你朋友之间的关系
In that case you may want to tell Amy.
如果是这样的话你还是应该告诉艾米
I'll just play it by ear.
我看情况而定
By ear.
看情况
Yeah, you do that.
那你就看吧
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
You want me to shut the door?
要我帮你关门吗
Uh, yeah, it's just that I'm...studying.
好 因为我在学习
What are you studying?
你在学什么
Oh, where'd you get this?
噢 哪里弄来的
Betty's yard sale.
贝蒂卖♥♥旧货的时候
Honestly, it's a very good story.
老实说 写得真不错
About sex.
关于性
About life.
关于生活
Good night.
晚安
Anything going on you want to tell me about?
你还有没有别的事想告诉我
Not at this moment, no.
这会儿没有
New supply?
新货吗
Did you need...
你需要吗
Nope. Good night.
不用了 晚安
I don't know what you're up to, but good night.
我不知道你在忙乎什么 晚安
Benito, you found me.
本尼托 你找到我了(她以为在玩躲猫猫)
Maria, I did.
玛丽亚 我找到了
You don't have to have your shirt off for that.
做个面膜不用脱衣服吧
I know.
我知道
It just balances the masculine with the feminine.
只是用好身材平衡一下娘娘腔的行为
Whatever.
随你怎么说
Put your shirt back on.
穿回你的衣服
What's the problem?
你怎么啦
Uncomfortable with the male body?
如此阳刚之躯让你不自在吗
Oh, shut up.
省省吧
Are you sure you're gay?
你肯定自己是同性恋吗
Why don't you think about that question,
不如你自己先想想
then ask me again.
然后再问
Of course I could be mistaken for
当然有可能我会被误认为是
metrosexual.
城市魅男(喜欢护肤的直男)
Then again there's nothing really metro about me,
但我可没有什么都市味道
and I am gay,
同时我不是直男
and metrosexuals are gay, too,
没有都市味道的非直男就是同性恋
So there you go.
你满意这个答案吗
Griffin?
格里芬
George.
乔治
What's the...
你脸上是什么
Clarifying mask.
清洁面膜
Clarifying what?
澄清(与清洁同义)什么
That I'm gay.
我是个同性恋
That's what I thought.
我也这么想来着
Just removes all the impurities.
面膜是用来彻底清洁污垢
Impurities from...
哪里的污垢
From...
哪个部位
From his face.
当然是脸
All right. I didn't know.
原来如此 我可没想到
Thought it was for his mind or something.
还以为是思想上的污垢
Because I'm gay I have impurities of the mind?
我是同性恋就一定思想龌龊吗
Don't get all defensive.
我无意冒犯
I just didn't know what that thing was...
我只是不知道那玩意儿有啥用
On a guy.
特别是涂在男人脸上
Why does he have his shirt off?
为什么他把衣服脱了
Why, uncomfortable with the male body?
干嘛 如此阳刚的身躯让你不自在吗
Yes, I am. Put your shirt on.
是 把衣服穿上
I don't care if you're gay or not, and keep your pants on.
我才不在乎你是不是同性恋 不准脱裤子
Dad.
爸
We have other rooms, you know.
我们还有多的房♥间
There are plenty of beds all over the house
如果你在这儿过夜
if you're staying over.
我们有很多床任你选
Ashley said I can stay right here.
艾希礼说我可以留在她房♥间
You said he could sleep over in my room.
爸 是你自己这样说过的
Right.
好吧
You sure you're gay?
你确定你是同性恋
Is this going to be an issue every time I sleep over?
是不是每次我留舍都要把这个话题牵出来
Probably. Dad, he's fine staying in my room.
可能吧 爸 他留宿在我房♥间没问题的
All right. You know, it's kind of lonely in there.
好吧 外面怪冷清的
You guys want to hang out in the family room,
不如你们出来到客厅里
watch some TV?
我们一起看电视
Dad, don't. That's pathetic.
爸 不要 这太可悲了
Where's Moose? Your mother's side of the bed.
慕斯呢 在你♥妈♥的♥床位上
Okay, pathetic or not,
好了 管他可不可悲
let him hang with us.
让他和我们一起吧
No.
不
Here, take what's left of the mask.
把剩余的面膜拿走吧
It'll make your face smooth as a baby's bottom.
它会使你的脸和婴儿屁屁一样光滑
What? Don't say baby to him. I told you.
又怎么了 跟你说过不要跟他提婴儿两个字
Oh, I forgot.
我忘记了
Maybe that mask is sucking the brain out of your head.
看来面膜吸的不是污垢 而是你的脑子
As long as it keep my pores clean,
只要毛孔细腻
I'm okay with that.
怎么都没关系
I'll wash it off in 10 minutes.
十分钟就洗了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表