剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
Oh, nothing.
没什么
You gonna have a big wedding?
你会举♥行♥盛大的婚礼吗
Probably just something here at the house.
或许就在这间房♥子里举♥行♥吧
But don't worry, we won't get married without you.
别担心 没有你在场我们不会结婚的
Speaking of which,
说到这儿
how are your summer plans coming along?
你的暑假计划进展如何
I mean, how'd it go with Amy?
我的意思是 和艾米进展如何
Did you tell her about Bologna?
你跟她说过博洛尼亚的事情了吗
Yeah. And I had to ask her if she
说了 而且我不得不问她
wanted to go or she'd kill me.
是想去还是想把我杀了
Well, all right.
那好吧
Well, did you know that Bologna's known for--
你知道博洛尼亚以什么出名吗
Yes.
是的
Urban legend, probably.
只是个都市传说
Yeah. I figured.
是啊 我也这样想
You don't think she'll actually go-- Amy?
你不信艾米真的会去吗
I really doubt she'll be able to, but maybe.
我真挺怀疑她会不会去 有可能吧
And you're gonna go without her, if she can't go?
如果她不去的话 你准备一个人去吗
Oh, yeah.
当然
I mean, such a great opportunity.
我是说 这是个多好的机会啊
Traveling abroad is more educational
出国旅行可要比上学
than even going to school, right?
更能长见识 不是吗
It can be.
有可能
Thanks, Adrian.
谢谢你 艾利安
Oh, you don't have to thank me.
你没必要感谢我
I like being with you.
我喜欢和你在一起
I'm sorry I can't stick around.
抱歉我没办法留下来
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
Ruben's picking my Mom up at the
鲁本去机场接我妈去了
airport, and he'll be back soon.
很快就会回来
I convinced him it'd be romantic to surprise her.
我说服他这样会让我妈觉得惊喜很浪漫
What would be romantic as far as you and I are concerned?
咱们之间有什么浪漫的事情吗
Why? Just askin'.
为什么 就是问问
I don't want romance. It's not real.
我不喜欢浪漫 不真实
This-- this is real. Just two people
这个 这才是真实
getting together to have sex.
两个人在一起做♥爱♥
Yeah.
对
Two people, no commitment.
两个人 没有承诺
I want a commitment.
我想要个承诺
I don't want you to have sex with
我不想你跟其他男人做♥爱♥
any other guys, especially Ben.
尤其是本
I would never sleep with Ben.
我永远不会和本做♥爱♥
I don't want you to sleep with Jack, either.
我也不想让你跟杰克做♥爱♥
I have no plans to sleep with Jack.
我也没打算跟杰克做♥爱♥
What would make you think I'd sleep with Jack?
你怎么会认为我会跟杰克做♥爱♥
They're getting back together, Grace and Jack.
格瑞丝和杰克复合了
I saw them leaving school, holding hands.
我看到他们一起离开学校 十指相扣
And she's not gonna have sex with him again,
格瑞丝不会再和杰克做♥爱♥了
And he's not gonna be able to leave it alone.
那杰克不可能就这么算了
So I don't want you with Jack or Ben.
所以我不想你跟杰克或本在一起
All right.
好吧
I have to go over to Amy's and help her with john.
我得去艾米家帮她照顾约翰了
Yeah, I know.
我知道了
I don't want you to have sex with Amy.
我不想你跟艾米做♥爱♥
I'm not gonna have sex with Amy.
我不会和艾米做♥爱♥
You're not even gonna try?
你都不会再试试吗
With Ben in Italy for the summer?
当本暑假在意大利时
Even if I could, I wouldn't.
即使我可以 我也不会做的
Ben's my friend.
本是我朋友
So Ben's the reason? Not me.
所以你是为了本 不是为我
Look, I just asked you for a commitment.
我刚刚跟你要个了承诺
What more do you want from me?
你还想让我怎么做
Nothing. Nothing.
没事 没事
Good night. I'll call you later.
晚安 我会再打给你
No, that's okay. You don't have to if you don't want to.
不 没事 如果你不想就不必了
Oh, shoot.
哦 见鬼
Adrian?
艾利安
Yeah, it's me, Grace.
是 我是 格瑞丝
Sorry. I hit the speed dial
对不起 我碰到快速拨号♥键
Before I remembered you didn't want to be friends with me.
然后想起你不想再跟我做朋友了
No. I'm glad you hit the speed dial.
不 我很高兴你碰了快捷键
I'm on your speed dial?
我是你的快速拨号♥吗
You're 1 on my speed dial.
你是1号♥
Really? That's so nice.
真的吗 太好了
I miss talking to you, Adrian.
我真怀念跟你聊天的感觉 艾利安
And I'm so sorry about what I said to you at school today.
我很抱歉今天在学校对你说的话
I was so wrong.
我错了
Are you there?
你还在吗
Yes. yeah. yeah. I'm here.
在 我在
So we're still friends?
那我们还是朋友吗
Yeah, if you'll still have me as a friend.
当然 如果你还想当我是朋友的话
After the way I treated you,
在我那样对待你之后
I don't even know why you'd want to be my friend.
我甚至不知道你为什么还想和我做朋友
Because you make me feel like I'm somebody.
因为你让我感觉我很重要
You are somebody.
你确实很重要
I'm really sorry about your Dad.
你♥爸♥爸的事情我很抱歉
Thanks, adrian.
谢谢 艾利安
But I can't really talk about it
但在我能控制情绪之前
without completely losing it.
我真的不想讨论这个
So tell me what's going on with you.
所以跟我说说你最近如何吧
Why'd you call?
为什么打电♥话♥过来
Ricky just told me that he doesn't want
里奇刚刚告诉我他不想
me to have sex with any other guys.
让我和其他男人做♥爱♥
That's great.
那很好啊
Did I tell you that Jack and I are back together?
我有没有告诉你杰克和我又和好了
But we're not going to have sex again.
但是我们不会再做♥爱♥了
Great. Yeah.
挺好的 真的
And we're going to try to be better Christians.
我们想做更好的基♥督♥徒
Yeah. me, too.
我也是
I don't even know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
But I'm just so excited to talk to you.
只是跟你聊天我太高兴了
How are you?
你好吗
Is it just horrible?
还是很糟糕吗
Yeah. it's horrible.
是啊 很糟糕
I feel like my heart exploded.
感觉我的心脏都要炸开了
I wish there was something I could do.
我希望我能做点什么事
It's completely unfair.
这根本不公平
Ricky gets to go anywhere he wants,
里奇可以想去哪就去哪
And I have no time at all without the baby.
而我却每时每刻都得和孩子在一起
And once Mom's baby gets here,
一旦妈妈也生了孩子
There's going to be two babies in the house.
家里就会有两个孩子
I'm sure I'm going to have to babysit for her and David.
我保证我会替她跟戴维照顾孩子
So why can't she just do this one little thing for me,
她为什么就不肯为我做这么一点点事情呢
And let me go for-- I don't know--
如果能让我去 我不知道
two weeks, three weeks, a month?
两周 三周 或是一个月
You two have been wanting a dog, right?
你俩想养狗 对吧
If you keep John just for a few weeks,
如果你们能帮忙照顾约翰几周
I promise I'll keep your dog
我保证无论你什么时候出城
whenever you want to go out of town.
我都会帮忙照看它
Hey, here's a good idea.
我有个主意
Why don't you just put John in a kennel while you're gone?
你走的时候干吗不把约翰放到狗窝里呢
Hi.
大家好
Your Mom told me you were over here.
你妈说你到这边来了
Oh, I hope I'm not disturbing you.
希望没打扰你们
I would've stayed over there,
我本来打算住在那里
but that guy's over there-- David.
但是那个男人在那里 戴维
Hey, there.
嘿 你好
Want to come with Daddy, give Grandpa a break?
想到爸爸这来吗 让外公休息一下
You're really good with John.
你真的很会照顾约翰
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表