剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Just hang in there.
坚持一下
Then we'll do something you want to do.
然后我们就可以做你想做的事情
What do you want to do?
你想做些什么
What do you usually do when you have sleepovers?
你一般怎么招待在你房♥间过夜的人
I've never had one.
从来没有人在我房♥间过夜
I'm shocked. You're so much fun.
我太震惊了 你真有意思
This will be fun.
会很有意思的
This will be fun if we end up having sex.
如果我们做♥爱♥的话才有意思
No, this will be fun not having sex.
我觉得不那么做才有意思
It's a sleepover.
只是过夜而已
Yeah, that's great, a sleepover.
是啊 真棒 过夜而已
How about a sex-over?
我们做♥爱♥一晚上如何
We agreed not to have sex for a while,
我们说好了在感情有所进展前
until we work some things out.
暂时不做的
It's been a while, and we've worked some things out.
已经很久了 而且我们也有所进展了
Don't you think we should reward ourselves
你不认为应该为我们所取得的进步给
With the progress we've made?
而给自己来点奖励吗
What progress?
什么进步
We both have agreed that we couldn't possibly decide at 17
我们都知道在十七岁就决定
if we're ready to be together for the rest of our lives.
是否准备好共度余生是不大可能的
We have. You got your way on that.
我知道 你有你的想法
You were right about that,
你说得对
And maybe you're right about the reward.
也许你说给点奖励是对的
Yeah, we deserve a little reward for that.
没错 我们是该得到些小奖励
And I said that I would entertain
而且我也说过对于
the idea of possibly marrying you
在将来某个时候跟你结婚这个主意
at some time in the distant future.
让我感到很开心
that wasn't easy for me,
这对我来说并不容易
but I understand where you're coming from on that.
但我能理解你为什么那么做
Okay, and we get a reward for that, too.
好吧 这个也值得奖励
That's all I get for that?
这就是我得到的奖励
We! That's all we get for that.
我们 这是我们得到的奖励
Okay, come here.
好啦 过来
And I agree that if we did get married someday,
我也知道如果我们哪天结婚了
that I would consider having another child
如果我们都想要小孩
if we both wanted a child,
我也会考虑再要一个小孩
And the marriage was stable
当然也是在婚姻
And we were financially and emotionally
经济和感情
ready to have a child.
都稳定的情况下
We get a really big reward for that.
这个可得好好奖励一下
All right, let's just do it.
好了 我们做吧
No, we're not going to just do it.
不 我们不能就这么随便地做
Doing it is a reward we get When we decide to get married
这可是我们结婚成家
and have a family And be together the rest of our lives.
共度余生的奖励
Adrian, don't tell me you don't want to do it right now
艾利安 别告诉你在顾忌将来的事
regardless of what's going to happen in the future.
而不想现在做
Of course I do,
我当然想做
But I'm afraid that if I do,
但是我怕如果我们这么做了
Then we'll lose all the progress we've made so far.
我们所努力的一切就都白费了
Adrian.
艾利安
Why don't I go downstairs
为什么不让我下楼去
And pop some corn
做点爆米花
And we can put in a movie.
然后我们可以一起看电影
Okay. Be right back.
好啦 我马上就回来
And this is the bedroom.
这是我的卧室
Oh, I see.
我知道
Sorry. That's okay. You can check it.
对不起 没事的 你去接吧
I know who it is. It's fine.
我知道是谁打来 没关系
Okay.
好吧
Believe me, it's fine.
相信我 没事的
Where were we?
我们做到哪里
Do you need to take that call?
你不用接那个电♥话♥吗
If you need to take the call, it's...
如果你要接那个电♥话♥的话
I don't.
不用
Okay.
好吧
You don't have a girlfriend, do you?
你没有女朋友吧
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. You.
事实上我有 就是你
No, it's my mother.
好吧 那是我妈妈打来的
Ever since my brother died, we call each other every night.
自从我哥哥去世后 我和我妈每晚都通电♥话♥
Oh, you should call her.
你应该回她电♥话♥
I think it's about time I stop that little ritual. Don't you?
我想是时候改掉这习惯了 你说呢
I'll call in the morning.
我早上会打给她
All right, if you want.
好吧 随你喜欢
I mean, if you want to call her, it's fine.
我是说 如果你现在想打也没关系
Hmm, let me think about this.
让我权衡一下
Uh, call my mother on the phone
给我妈妈打电♥话♥
or have sex with you?
或者跟你做♥爱♥
Or we could have sex
或者你可以一边做♥爱♥
while you talk to your mother on the phone.
一边给你妈妈打电♥话♥
A jewish boy's dream.
那绝对是犹太男生的梦想
Really?
真的吗
No.
当然不是
Hi.
喂
Just wanted to say good night.
只是想跟你说晚安
Good night, Jack.
晚安 杰克
Are you sure you don't want to change your mind?
你确定你不改变主意了吗
I don't want to change my mind.
我不想改变主意
Okay, Grace.
好的 格瑞丝
Good night, Jack.
晚安 杰克
You okay with your mom not being there?
你妈不在那可以吗
I can come over and just
我现在可以过去
stay downstairs in the living room,
只要在楼下客厅就好
Sleep on the couch?
我可以在沙发上睡
You know, it's a funny thing. My parents used to let Tom
你知道吗 以前我父母常常在出门的时候
and I stay here by ourselves once in a while
让汤姆和我单独相处
When they were gone, and we were fine,
而且我们也没什么
But it just feels different now with my dad being gone.
但是现在我爸爸不在了 感觉有点不同
I always thought if something went wrong,
我以前总想着如果出什么事了
He would just run home and save me.
他会冲回来救我
I'd save you.
我可以救你
I'd run over and save you, Grace...
我可以冲过去救你 格瑞丝
If anything happened.
无论发生什么事
It's okay.
没关系
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
Good night, Jack.
晚安 杰克
Mmm, okay, okay, we have to stop.
好了 好了 我们必须停下
Stop? What is this word stop?
停下 这个词是什么意思
Uh, Alto, Alto.
就是 停止 停止
No alto. Go, go, go, home run.
不要停止 继续 继续 上垒啊
No, no, no, no. No homeruns, Maria.
不 不 不能上垒 玛利亚
We've agreed to be friends.
我们说好了只是做朋友
We agree to friends in Italy. This is America.
我们说好在意大利做朋友 这里是美国
In America you can do anything. You can be anyone.
在美国你可以为所欲为
Let's be lovers.
现在我们是情人
No, I can't. I just can't.
不 我不能 我不能这么做
You can if you want.
如果你想 当然能
Trust me, a part of me wants.
相信我 我身体有那么一部分是想
I bet I know which part.
我想我知道是哪部分
Maria, stop, please.
玛利亚 别这样 求你了
Benito, no stop, please.
本尼托 就要这样 求你了
What's the matter, benito?
怎么回事 本尼托
You don't want to make love to me tonight?
你今晚就不想和我做♥爱♥吗
Tomorrow I go home, and you can have your Amy again.
明天我回家了 你又可以和你的艾米一起了
Hi, I'm Ben's dad, Leo Boykewich.
你好 我是本的爸爸 里欧·波伊科维齐
Sausage king of America.
你就是美国香肠大王
I'm so happy to meet the father of my friend, my Ben.
能见到我朋友的父亲真是太高兴了
I didn't realize you were here, Ben.
我不知道你在这 本
That's because I hide in the closet
那是因为我藏在衣柜里了
because Ben, he is nervous that he is caught by Amy,
都怪本 他总担心我们会被艾米抓到
who's had a baby with another man.
也就是那个和别的男人有小孩的艾米
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表