剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
What's his name? Jimmy?
他叫什么 吉米吗
And what, you and whatever date you have
然后呢 你就可以和你约会的对象
can just play house with my son? No.
一起陪着我的儿子玩了吗 不行
First, you run away because you don't want any responsibilities--
首先 你逃避了 因为你怕承担责任
That's not why. It just became overwhelming,
那不是原因 只是一时间难以接受
and I ran off. I'm sorry.
所以才逃跑 对不起
I thought maybe you and John would be better off without me.
我想也许没有我你和约翰会过得好点
Oh, and now you think the complete opposite?
噢 但现在你却发现那样想完全错了吗
What if you get overwhelmed again?
你要是再一次承受不了了怎么办
I'm not going to. You might.
我不会的 你也许会
You might suddenly get the urge to go see your mother again
你也许突然急切的想去看你妈
or an aunt or an uncle or something.
或姑姑 或叔叔 或别的什么人
Amy. What? You're not taking my son.
艾米 你别想带走我的儿子
Our son. He's not just your son, he's our son.
我们的儿子 他不仅仅是你的也是我的
And I don't want to just keep coming over here
我不想继续来到这里
and be a part of your family and their life.
仅仅是成为你们家庭生活的一部分
I want John to be part of my family and my life.
我想约翰成为我家庭生活的一部分
And by the way, if I have a date, I have a date.
顺便说一下 我想约会就约会
I've never said anything about Ben being around John,
我从没有对本 或吉米或其他人
or Jimmy or anyone else.
围着约翰有任何怨言
That's because you're not his mother.
那是因为你不是他母亲
What does that mean?
那意味着什么
I don't know. I'm his mother.
我不知道 我是他妈妈
I get to decide everything.
我得决定一切
No, Amy. You don't. And you're not going to.
不 艾米 你不能 你将来也不会
You want to take him on weekends
你想要在周末陪着他
and I'll take him during the week?
那我可以在周一至周五照顾他吗
I'd be willing to do that, too.
我很乐意那么做
I'm not going to let you take him for five days of the week.
我不会让你每周照看他五天
That's crazy. This is his home.
那太离谱了 这儿才是他家
He's used to this home.
他习惯待在这里
We're used to him. I love him.
我们也习惯有他的存在 我爱他
I'm not going to let you keep him all week.
我不会让你整周都带他
I'm not even going to let you keep him all weekend.
也不会让你整个周末带着他
He's fine when he stays over at my place.
他去我那里时很好
We have a good time together.
我们都很开心
I love him, Amy.
我爱他 艾米
Yeah? Well, I love him more.
是吗 但是我更爱他
I'm sure you think so, since I haven't
我确信你是这么想的
exactly been doing all that I could be doing.
因为我并没有尽力去做所有我能做的
But that's going to change.
但是我会改的
Don't do that, Amy.
别那样 艾米
Don't cry. I don't want to hurt you.
别哭 我不想伤害你
But more importantly,
但是更重要的是
I don't want to hurt my relationship with my son
我不想因为没有尽到义务
over a lifetime by not doing what I should be doing.
给我们父子关系带来一生的裂痕
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表