剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
He's the father. You hope.
他就是孩子的父亲 你自己想的吧
No, I know.
不 我知道
I'll be right back. Order anything you want.
我一会就回来 你随便点东西吃
Hey, look who's here.
看看是谁在这啊
Oh. George. Hi.
乔治 你好
So, is Anne meeting you here, or are you drinking alone?
是安妮约你在这呢 还是你独自喝酒
You know I come here.
你知道我常来这
And, no, Anne is not joining me tonight.
不 安妮今晚不来
She said Mimsy was in town and that
她说米慕斯在城里
she was tired and want to go home.
而且她也累了想回家
Well, Mimsy left,
米慕斯已经走了
and i bet Anne was tired and waant to go home.
我打赌安妮是真累了想回家
Probably wanted to get that weight off her feet, huh?
说不定想甩掉那些赘肉 对吧
I beg your pardon? Come on. she's gained weight.
你说什么 拜托 她体重增加了
A lot of weight. Who?
重了很多 谁
"Who." Your girlfriend, my soon-to-be ex-wife, Anne.
谁 你女朋友 快成为我前妻的安妮
I'm not going to discuss Anne's weight with you.
我不会跟你讨论安妮的体重问题
I'm not even going to discuss Anne with you.
我甚至不会跟你讨论安妮
Hey, hey, don't get upset.
不要生气
I'm just reaching out to you in your time of need.
我只是在你需要的时候伸出援手啊
"Time of need"? You know what I'm talking about.
需要的时候 你知道我在说什么
No, I don't know what you're talking about.
不 我不知道你在说什么
Are you and Anne expecting? "Expecting?"
你和安妮很期待吧 期待?
It's like talking to a brick wall.
怎么像在跟砖墙说话
Hey, that's kind of funny.
有点滑稽啊
You being an architect and all. "Brick wall."
你是个建筑师呢 砖墙先生
I got it, George. And yet you don't got it.
我懂了 乔治 你还没懂呢
Anne's pregnant.
安妮怀孕了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Scotch. Something fancy and old. Straight up.
苏格兰酒 来点老式花样吧 多加点
That about right?
那样还可以吧
Maybe.
也许
I got to get back to my daughter.
我该去陪我女儿了
But that Anne... she makes beautiful babies.
不过安妮 她生的小孩很漂亮哦
Wait, wait. Did Anne tell you that she and I are pregnant?
等等 安妮告诉你她怀了我的孩子的吗
No, but I'm not stupid. I know she's pregnant.
没有 不过我可不傻 我知道她怀孕了
I've seen her pregnant before.
我以前见过她怀孕
Any possibility that she's pregnant with your baby?
有没有可能她怀了你的孩子
Nope.
没
I've been ...
我已经结扎了
Enjoy your drink.
享受你的酒吧
I just... I had to come by and say
我只是 我顺道过来
good night to you and John.
跟你和约翰道晚安
Uh, Ricky's in my room with John.
里奇在我的房♥间陪约翰
Think you might be moving him into the nursery soon?
你是不是快把他搬到育婴室了
Uh, John, the baby, not Ricky.
约翰 是说宝宝 不是里奇
I don't know. You know,
我不知道
he still wakes up in the middle of the night.
他半夜还是会醒
And it's so much easier just to reach over and pick him up.
所以这样过去抱起他会容易得多
Why?
干嘛
I'm just... I'm not that comfortable with
我只是 不太舒服看到
Ricky hanging out in your room all the time.
里奇老是在你房♥间晃悠
What?
什么
Ben, he's not in there for me, he's in there for John.
本 他在那不是为了我 是为了约翰
Okay.
好吧
You want some soup?
你要喝点汤吗
There's leftover soup from dinner.
晚饭没喝完的汤
Soup? I thought I smelled steak.
汤 我觉得我闻到牛排的味道了
Yeah. Ricky brought over a steak for my mom...and me.
是的 里奇给我和妈妈带了一份牛排
Oh, did he?
哦 是吗
Was it rib eye? He bought rib eyes at the shop today.
是里脊肉吗 他今天在店里买♥♥了里脊
I should've known he was trying to suck up to your mother.
我早该知道他想讨好你妈妈
Why would he be sucking up to my mother?
他为什么要讨好我妈妈
Oh, I don't know. So he can get closer to you.
我不知道 那样就可以接近你了吧
Jeez. Really, Ben? What is going on with you?
天 真的吗本 你怎么回事
You've never been this jealous before.
你以前没这么喜欢吃醋
I don't know if I like it.
我不知道我是不是喜欢你这样
What are you staring at? Nothing.
你盯着什么看 没什么
I know what you were looking at.
我知道你在看什么
Well, it's not exactly
最近你好像
as if you're trying to hide anything lately.
不刻意掩饰着一些什么
Excuse me? I think we should talk.
什么 我觉得我们该谈谈
Before anybody gets really upset here,
趁着这里还没有谁失望
Let's just talk about this.
谈谈关于这个的吧
About... this?
关于 这个?
I want to have sex.
我想要做♥爱♥
I guess I showed up at a bad time.
我猜我出现得不是时候
I just wanted to say good night.
我只是想说晚安
Amy, Ben, night.
艾米 本 晚安
I just had a baby.
我刚生了一个宝宝
Hey. Thanks for coming over.
谢谢你过来
You're so good with him... with John.
你对他真的很好 对约翰
No problem.
不客气
I can stay over, if you want, and take care of him all night.
如果你愿意我可以留下过夜 整晚照顾他
So you can get some sleep.
这样你就可以睡一会了
I can sleep on that chair in your room.
我可以在你房♥间的椅子上睡觉
No. It's okay.
不用 没事的
He should be all right now. At least for a few hours.
他现在应该乖了 至少几个小时吧
And, besides, if anybody's going to sleep in Amy's room,
此外 要是有谁要在艾米的房♥间睡觉
it's going to be me.
那也该是我
Should i tell your driver? I think he's waiting for you.
我该告诉你司机吗 我想他在等你
I'm in driver's ed, you know. I'll be driving soon.
我正在上驾驶教程 我很快就能开车了
Yeah, if you can pass the test.
对啊 如果你能通过考试的话
Will the two of you just leave, please?
请你们两个离开 好吧
You can sort this out at the butcher shop
你们俩可以明天在肉铺
shop Tomorrow on obviously.
把这个搞清楚
Oh, no! How does he know when he leaves?
不是吧 他怎么知道他离开了
Did Ricky leave? Obviously.
里奇走了 显然是
Hello. Hey, sweetie.
喂 喂 亲爱的
What's going on? Nothing.
什么事 没什么
Or everything. Can i come over?
或者很多事 我能去你那吗
Well, I'm already ready for bed and,
我已经准备睡觉了
Besides, I'll see you Tomorrow at work.
再说 我明天上班就能见到你
I don't know if this can wait for work.
我不知道这个能不能等到上班
Are you pregnant? Are you drunk?
你怀孕了吗 你喝醉了吗
I asked you first.
我先问的
Well, we'll talk about it when you're not drunk.
我们还是在你清醒的时候谈这个吧
Is that a yes? Where are you?
那是一个肯定回答吗 你在哪
Do you want me to call you a taxi?
要我帮你叫一辆出租车吗
No. I can get a ride home from George.
不用了 我可以搭乔治的便车
Why they all flying on that little jet?
为什么他们都要坐小飞机
Why they don't fly on a big jet?
他们为什么不坐大飞机
They're doctors.
他们是医生啊
They can afford a big jet and a big airport.
他们付得起大飞机和大飞机场的
Well, that's Dr. Sigay's private jet.
那是斯盖医生的私人飞机
He owns it, and he's a pilot.
他有架飞机 他还是名飞行员
It doesn't seem right to fly
坐一辆私人飞机
to a third world country on a private jet.
去第三世界国家好像不太合适
Tom.
汤姆
All right. I should've stayed home.
好吧 我该待在家里的
Why didn't you?
那你怎么没有
I don't want to be there when
格瑞丝和杰克做♥爱♥时
Grace has sex with Jack.
我可不想在家
Grace is not going to have sex with Jack.
格瑞丝不会和杰克做♥爱♥
She's not ready to have sex with Jack.
她还没准备好和杰克做♥爱♥
I don't think that matters anymore.
我觉得那不重要了
She's just going to do it.
她就会这么做
Because she wants to do it.
因为她想这么做
Tom? Hi, honey. it's me.
汤姆 宝贝 是我
We just got your dad on the plane.
我们刚送你♥爸♥爸上飞机
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表