剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I just decided I'm gonna go to school today.
我决定今天去上学了
It's Friday. If you want to wait until Monday.
今天周五了 周一再去学校也行啊
That'll be okay.
没问题的
I was thinking today
我还想着今天
that maybe we could all go talk to Reverend Stone.
我们可以去找斯通牧师
You know, just kind of check in with where we are,
聊聊我们现在的心境
where we want to be, how we want to handle things.
未来的打算 如何度过伤痛期
Get help if we need it. Talk.
内心苦闷时找人倾诉
You and Tom can go.
你和汤姆去吧
I'm fine. I don't need to talk to anybody.
我很好 不需要向谁倾诉
I'm, I'm better now.
我现在已经好多了
Honey, we could talk to someone else
宝贝 如果你愿意的话
if you'd like.
我们可以找人倾诉
He gave me the name of a family grief therapist
他给我推荐了位治疗家庭创伤的心理医生
who wrote a really good book on family and loss.
这位医生曾经写过关于痛失亲人的书
I don't really want to grieve according to some book.
我可不想按书疗伤
I'm okay.
我没事的
I want to go back to school.
我要回学校
I want to be busy, really.
我真的只想忙一点
Really? Yeah.
真的 是
I know it's gonna be hard,
我明白一切都很难面对
but I have to go back to school sometime.
但是我终归是要回学校去
And instead of waiting until Monday,
比起周一再去上学
I just thought I'd start now.
我宁愿今天就去
So at least I have the weekend before my second day back,
至少如果今天不顺利的话
in case today doesn't go so great.
我还有一个周末可以调整
Yeah, you're probably going to need the weekend.
你很可能会用得上这个周末
Well, you're doing okay. Why shouldn't I do okay?
你能够坚强面对 为什么我不行
Because I didn't do anything,
因为我没有"做"什么
so I don't have any guilt.
我不必觉得内疚
Tom. No, that's okay.
汤姆 没关系
There's going to be plenty of that when I go back to school.
在学校里还有很多这种论调等着我
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
I can do it.
我能够面对这些
There's only a month left of school and I can get through it.
还有一个月就放假了 我可以坚持
I can.
我可以的
I don't know how,
虽然我不知道该怎样做
but I know God will find a way to get me through.
但我相信上帝会为我指明方向
Then go.
那就去吧
I will.
我会
Have a little faith, remember?
信仰常在心中 不要忘记了
We all just have to have a little bit of faith.
我们的确都需要一点信仰
You'll be fine. We'll be fine.
到最后你会好起来 我们会好起来
I'll be fine. Eventually.
我也会的
I mean, besides, we can't wait until I'm 100%.
只是大家不用等我完全好了才开心起来
I don't know when I'll be 100%. It could be years.
我也不知道这得花多久 也许几年吧
So I'm just gonna go get my stuff.
我去收拾上学的东西了
Does the guy who wrote the book on grief
这个写治疗伤痛的心理医生
talk about using internet hookers?
有没有写到网上招♥妓♥这招
What?
什么
I saw Betty at the funeral.
我在葬礼上看见贝蒂了
She dropped Ben off at the church.
是她开车送本到教堂
I was thinking maybe...
我想也许
No! Absolutely not.
不 绝不可能
I was just trying to make you laugh.
人家只是想逗你笑笑嘛
Okay, Tom, that was good. You got me.
不错 汤姆 我的确笑了
But were joking about Betty dropping off Ben...
但是用本和贝蒂来做笑料
What, Ben and Betty?
什么 本和贝蒂
Yep.
是
Hello?
喂
Good morning. This is Ben Boykewich.
早上好 我是本·波伊科维齐
Is this Adrian?
是艾利安吗
Hey, Ben. What's up?
你好 本 什么事
I was just, uh...
我就想
I was wondering if Oh, I'm not having sex with you.
想问问 我不会和你做♥爱♥的
Give Amy time.
给艾米点时间
Like in a couple of years,
比如说几年后
when she graduates high school,
等她高中毕业了
then she'll have sex with you.
她就会和你做♥爱♥了
Probably.
可能吧
Uh, no, no. I wasn't gonna ask you to have sex.
你误会了 我不是问你做♥爱♥的事
Although sex with you would be very nice, I'm sure.
当然我肯定和你做♥爱♥一定是非常爽的事
Yeah, you can be sure of that.
这点你是可以肯定
What are you so nervous about?
那你为什么这么紧张兮兮的
Are you sure you weren't gonna try and have sex with me?
你确定你不是想和我做♥爱♥吗
No, I wasn't calling you for sex.
当然 我不是为这个才打电♥话♥给你的
I just, uh, I need some advice.
我只是需要一些建议
About sex?
性方面的吗
No! No! I'm not having sex.
不不 我不会做♥爱♥的
Not going to have sex until
我会坚持到
Amy is absolutely, positively ready to have sex.
艾米完全自愿准备好的时候
And I love her, so I'll wait.
我爱她 我愿意等她
I'll wait as long as I have to wait.
要我等多久都可以
And, as you pointed out, it could be a long time from now.
就像你说的也许还要很长一段时间
It could be after high school,
可能是高中毕业后
way after high school, even after college. I mean...
也许比这更长 甚至可能是大学毕业后
And whenever we do have sex,
无论是什么时候
I'm sure it'll have been worth the wait.
我坚信等待是值得的
Or not. Anyway, here's the thing.
也许不值 好了 事情是这样的
I don't really want anyone else to know about this.
我不希望这件事让其他人知道
Oh, whoa. That's what guys always say.
哇 男生总是这么说
Are you sure you're not trying to have sex with me?
你确定不是在引诱我和你做♥爱♥吗
No. I would never try because I don't want to try and fail.
不 我可不想要试着被拒绝
I would fail, right?
我会被拒绝 对吧
Probably. Yes.
也许会吧
Could I get a definitely?
你能肯定点吗
Just for the record in case
为了防止我以后
the idea ever popped in my head or anything.
会有这样的想法
Definitely. Okay.
肯定不会 那好吧
So it's just that I don't know
我只是不知道
how to present this opportunity
要怎么跟艾米提出邀请
to Amy in a way that she won't want to jump on it.
她才不会太过激动
Spit it out. I have to get to school.
长话短说 我还要去上学
I have an opportunity to go to Bologna, Italy,
这个暑假我有机会去意大利
this summer, and I was...
博洛尼亚 而我...
Interesting.
有意思
You know what Bologna's known for, right?
你知道博洛尼亚以什么闻名吗
Bolognese sauce?
博洛尼亚酱吗
Ha, ha, and other things.
哈哈 还有别的东西
I don't know what Bologna is known for, no.
我不知道博洛尼亚以什么闻名
We have relatives there.
我家在那边有亲戚
It's just that if I tell Amy
如果我告诉艾米
that she and the baby could go with me,
她和孩子可以和我一起去
I'm sure they'd want to go,
我确定他们会去
and honestly, I think it's best if they don't.
但是说实话我又希望她们不去
It would be really difficult to be in Italy
单独和艾米在意大利
and not have sex with Amy.
却不做♥爱♥很困难
Oh, don't you mean it would be difficult to be in Italy
你不会是想说 和艾米一起去意大利
with Amy and have sex with someone other than Amy?
就不方便和别人做♥爱♥了吧
No! No, I do not.
不是 我不是这个意思
Honestly, I don't think it's the right time
老实讲 我不认为现在是
for Amy and I to go away right now.
艾米和我一起出去的好时机
And yet I don't want to hurt her feelings.
我不想伤害她
So I figured, hey, you're a woman.
然后我想到你也是个女人
Maybe you could tell me.
也许你可以给我点意见
What should I say to Amy so that she doesn't hate me?
我要怎么跟艾米说她才不会讨厌我
Is Ricky going with you?
里奇会和你一起去吗
What? Ricky? No.
什么 里奇吗 不会
So he'd be here with Amy for the summer.
那么他这个暑假就要和艾米呆在一起了
The two of them alone without you?
你要把他们两个单独留在这里吗
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表