剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Only I want to give you my reasons for not having sex.
我只想告诉你为什么我不做♥爱♥
I'm going to be speaking about that at my tag group tonight.
今晚我就要在青少年禁欲组织演讲
Ashley's made a commitment not to date in high school.
艾希礼保证高中不会再谈恋爱了
I don't want to go out with her.
我又不是想和她约会
I just want to marry her and have children with her.
我只想娶她然后生孩子
Don't you think Amy's just going to hate you more
你不觉得如果你和艾希礼做朋友
If you make friends with Ashley?
艾米会更恨你吗
Yes.
当然了
Grace is going to talk about not having sex.
格瑞丝又要宣讲禁欲了
What will Jack be talking about?
不知杰克作何感想
Everything's not fine if you're on bed rest.
你只是躺在床上 万事怎么可能好转
Everything is fine as long as I'm on bed rest.
只要我躺在床上休息 一切都没问题
Mom said she wants us to be there.
妈妈说她想让我们去那儿
why? She does not want us to have sex.
为什么 她不想让我们做♥爱♥
It's not her decision.
这又由不得她决定
You won't believe what this guy can do.
你肯定不相信这家伙的能力
George, we don't need a dog.
乔治 我们不需要狗
I'm still thinking about doing it again.
我还想再做一次
So are you. I'm sorry, Jesus.
你也想 上帝 对不起
He might be right.
他可能说对了
I want to have sex with
我想和可能
guys who could potentially be a husband for me.
成为我丈夫的人做♥爱♥
I want to see other people.
我想和其他人约会
Thanks for standing past me this past year.
感谢您在过去一年一如既往的支持我
Not this past year.
不仅仅只是去年
My whole life.
我的一生
It's going to be fine. Sure it is.
一切都会好的 当然
I was thinking you could move in with Amy,
我在考虑你可以搬进来
share a bedroom with her,
和艾米住一个房♥间
And we could keep the babies in the nursery together.
我们就可以把婴儿都放在育儿室里
Wow. Lucky me.
我还真走运
Did you bring home a couple of bunk beds from the store?
你有从商店买♥♥几张上下铺吗
One of those ones with the little desk. Maybe a slide.
最好其中还带张小桌子 要能滑动的那种
Pumpkin, anything for you.
宝贝 你要什么都行
How about something in a nice maple finish? Why not?
最后用枫木精♥装♥怎么样 为什么不呢
Amy's going to have the closet full,
艾米的会把衣柜塞满
so I could bring a matching armoire.
那我再买♥♥个相配的衣橱来
All right. You're serious, aren't you?
好的 你是说真的吧
Yeah, unfortunately.
是的 真不幸
You would live in the same room as Amy?
你愿意和艾米住同一个房♥间
Where else would I live? In the nursery?
不然我还能住哪里 育儿室
The nursery was your room.
育儿室本来就是你的房♥间
Amy could put John in her room.
艾米可以把约翰放在她自己房♥间
We'll keep the baby in our room.
我和你妈把婴儿放我们房♥间
If thought that would keep mom or Amy
如果这样可以让妈妈或者艾米
from having another baby, I would do that.
不再生孩子 我会这么做的
Frankly, I don't think Amy wants John back in her room,
坦白说 我觉得艾米不想约翰在她房♥间
And I don't think you or mom want a baby in your room,
你和妈妈也不想你们房♥间有个婴儿
So that's how it is.
所以就只能这样了
That's the way it could have gone,
这是能让事情顺利解决的办法
But I got a surprise.
不过我有个惊喜给你
Oh, joy. Another surprise.
哟 好高兴 又一个惊喜
I wasn't just moving things
最近几周我不只在
around in the garage the last couple of weeks.
车♥库♥搬家移东西
I reinstalled the urinal, more as an art piece.
我重装了座便器 更像一件艺术品
why would you do that? so that's how i get out of my truck
你为什么要这么做 因为我要把它从车子里弄出去
I made the garage into a room for you.
我把车♥库♥改成一个你可以住的房♥间
You want to see it?
想看看吗
You didn't furnish it, did you?
你还没买♥♥家具吧
No, no, no. I'm going to give you some cash,
没没没 我会给你些钱
and then you can do whatever you want.
你想怎么弄就怎么弄
Good morning.
早上好
It's not a good morning unless you get in here and help me.
除非你进来帮我不然就没什么好事
What are you and dad doing anyway?
你和爸爸到底在搞什么鬼
How much packing could there be?
能有多少要打包的
Oh, and mom said she
还有妈妈说了那些东西
doesn't want any of that stuff back over here.
千万别再放回来
Good morning, sunshine.
早上好 小美女
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
For what?
为什么
This.
这个
When did this happen?
这是什么时候弄的
Past few weekends. Little something I was working on.
过去几个周末 我搞的小工程
So now we don't have to live together. What?
现在我们就不用住在一起了 什么
Dad built this for me.
爸爸为我改造的
And for Amy, in that now...
也是为艾米 这样一来
Ashley will not have to share your room with you.
艾希礼就不用和你睡同一个房♥间了
Your mother and I thought it would be a good idea.
你妈妈和我都觉得这是个好主意
You and mom are not going to let her move in here.
你和妈妈不能让她搬到这里
Oh, yes they are.
他们会的
Why does she get the big new room?
为什么她有个新的大房♥间
'cause your spawn is in my room.
因为你的仔在我的房♥间
If anyone's moving in here,
要搬也是我搬进来
it should be me, because I have a spawn.
因为是我生了个孩子
I have a baby.
我有一个孩子
And I need the bigger room.
我需要更大的房♥间
Ames.
艾米丝
I hope that's the last time I see her in here.
我希望这是我最后一次在这里见到她
Who let you in?
谁让你进来的
I ran into your mom and Ruben.
我遇到你妈妈和鲁本
They're going to get boxes.
他们要拿些盒子
Yeah, I know.
恩 我知道
You could have called. I'm waiting for an email.
你可以打个电♥话♥来 我在等封邮件
On your phone?
用手♥机♥
Yeah, I get e-mail on my new phone,
恩 我的新手♥机♥有收发邮件功能
So I don't need to wait around by a computer.
所以我不需要等在电脑旁
And since I don't need to wait around by a computer,
既然我不用等在电脑旁
I figured I'd drop by because I thought...
我想我可以顺便过来因为我觉得
maybe we could have sex one
可能我们可以在你搬走之前
last time before you move? One for the road.
最后做♥爱♥一次 留作路上纪念
Aw, Mr. Sentimental.
多愁善感先生
We had a lot of good times in here.
我们在这里度过了很多美好时光
Yeah.
是啊
Laying out there, and on the patio,
躺在那儿 还有在阳台那儿
And in the parking lot.
还有停车场
And still, you're not in love with me
不过你还是没有爱上我
And we're never going to get married,
而且我们永远不会结婚
So I'm never going to have sex again...
所以我再也不会
with you. Come on.
和你做♥爱♥ 拜托
You know you want to.
你知道你想的
I might want to, but I'm not going to.
我可能想做 但是我不会做
You bought a house so we could do it
你已经买♥♥了一栋房♥子以便我们可以做♥爱♥
And so I wouldn't be doing it with anyone else.
而且我也不会和其他人做
Yeah, well, I still like the house.
是啊 我还是很喜欢那房♥子
I just don't like you.
我只是不喜欢你罢了
Come on, don't hurt my feelings.
拜托 别伤害我的感情
You don't have feelings, do you?
你有感情吗
Well, not feelings for me, anyway.
至少 没有对我的感情
You know I care about you. I love you, Adrian.
你知道我关心你 我爱你 艾利安
No, you don't. You don't love me.
不 你不爱 你才不爱我
You just tell me you love
只有当你想和我做♥爱♥的时候
me when you're trying to have sex with me.
你才告诉我你爱我
I know you love me, Adrian.
我知道你爱我 艾利安
Yeah, well, I will love again.
是啊 不过 我还会再爱别人的
Oh, here's your white belt.
这是你的白皮带
And I think this is your t-shirt, isn't it?
还有这件短袖 我猜是你的吧
You think?
你猜
Look, I don't want to have any bad mojo between us.
我不想我们之间结下任何梁子
Let's just be friends, okay?
让我们就做朋友 好吧
Friends with benefits?
一起享乐的朋友
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表