剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I'm going to assume you're gay,
我就当你是个背背吧
because that would be easiest right now.
这样就不会有什么麻烦了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您
Nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
Good night.
晚安
What did I tell you?
果然吧
Wow.
简直啊
Hi, girls.
姑娘们好
Oh, hi, Mr. And Mrs. Juergens-- Ms. Juergens.
杰庚斯先生太太你们好
Is it Juergens?
是杰庚斯没错吧
Where's Amy?
艾米人呢
Is she in the house?
她在家吗
She's in the house, right? No, she's not in the house.
她在对吧 她不在
That's why we're in the house. We're babysitting.
所以我们才来照顾孩子
Why isn't Ricky babysitting?
怎么不是里奇来
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我也不知道
And you don't know where Amy is?
你们都不知道艾米在哪儿吗
Or where Ricky is?
还有里奇在哪
It's okay. I'll call her.
没关系 我打给她
I'll find out where she is.
会找到她的
That's your phone.
你电♥话♥响了
Yes, I know.
我知道
Is that why you didn't call me?
你是因为这事才不打给我的
You couldn't just tell me that you found the condom?
你就不能直说你发现了个套套
Why would I...I didn't want to see you again.
我就是不想再见到你了
Because I had a condom?
就因为我有个套套
Because you lied.
因为你撒谎了
I thought you lied.
我觉得你不够诚实
I wasn't lying.
我没有说谎
I have no intention of having sex again,
我没打算再和谁发♥生♥关♥系♥
at least not in high school.
至少高中时期如此
And yet.
然而
And yet I had a condom, because everyone has condoms.
我是有个套套 因为谁都有
Not everyone.
不是每个人
I don't. You know why?
我就没有 知道为什么吗
Because I wasn't lying
因为当我说我不会
when I said I wasn't having sex in high school.
在高中和人上♥床♥时 那不是开玩笑
I wasn't, either.
我也不是
I see.
我懂了
Is this because I did have sex in high school.
是因为我在高中已经和人睡过吧
No, it's not.
不 不是这样
How did that happen?
那件事怎么发生的
How did I get pregnant?
我怎么怀孕的
The usual way.
自然而然的
We were making out and--
我们亲热了一会 然后
I don't know. We were just more than making out.
我也说不清 我们亲热的过了头
I didn't mean to. It was a mistake.
我不是故意的 那是个错误
So the condom was just in case you made another mistake.
所以那个套套是以防下一个错误吗
No.
不是
Does anyone really know
有谁能预知
when they're about to make a mistake?
自己什么时候会犯错误呢
If they knew they were going to make the mistake,
如果能够预知错误
then they wouldn't make the mistake.
人们就不会让它发生
Yeah, they would.
不 他们仍会
People know they're making mistakes all the time.
人们明明知道自己会犯错
They just go ahead and make the mistake.
却仍会执意前行
They can't seem to help it.
无法自♥制♥
Look, I'm sorry, Amy.
我很抱歉 艾米
I'm just. I'm really determined
我只是 我真的不想
not to complicate my life with sex right now.
现在的生活和性搅和在一起
It was a decision I made ahead of time.
这是我早就做下的决定
Why-- Why did you drive up here tonight?
你今晚为什么要过来
Why? Why tonight?
为什么是今晚
Because I found out that Ben had sex with Adrian.
因为我发现本和艾利安睡了
Okay, I felt betrayed by him and by her.
我觉得他俩背叛了我
You know it's been driving me crazy
你一直没联♥系♥我
that you haven't called me?
快让我发疯了 你知道吗
Because I really do like you.
因为我真的很喜欢你
There was, um, the short amount of time
有那么段时间
that I thought you didn't call me because I was a bad kisser
我觉得你不联♥系♥我是因为我吻技太差
or something.
之类的
Can I just-- I mean, I forgot.
我忘了那感觉了 我能再...
Route.
路线
Oh, hey, Betty. Do you know where my dad is?
贝蒂 你知道我爸爸在哪吗
I just need to talk to him.
我要和他聊聊
Oh, yeah, he's not home.
他不在家
You want to talk to me?
你想和我聊聊吗
Actually, no, Betty, not about this.
事实上 贝蒂 这件事不行
Can you think of a three-letter word
帮我想个三个字母的人名
for a guy that sleeps with his best friend's girlfriend?
那个和他最好哥们的女友睡觉的男人
Because I have B-E-N... Ben.
因为我想到了B E N 本
Eh-- Do you know where my dad is?
你知道我爸爸在哪吗
I know he's not home, but where is he?
我知道他不在家 但他在哪
I'm not have to have him tell you.
我不必告诉你
Why would you sleep with Adrian?
你为什么要和艾利安上♥床♥
How did you find that out?
你怎么知道的
What, does it matter?
怎么 这重要吗
It might. Who told you?
有可能 谁告诉你的
I can't say. Do you want to talk to me about it?
我不会说的 你想和我聊聊这个吗
Do I want to talk about
我会和一个妓♥女♥聊
a mistake I made with sex to a hooker?
我在性问题上的错误吗
Good night.
晚安
Wait, Betty--
等等 贝蒂
Heard you need some help. Some guy let me in.
听说你要帮忙 就有人让我进来了
Henry and Alice called.
亨利和爱丽丝打给我
They said you might be getting beat up or something.
说你可能会被人揍
Hit me.
给我一拳
No, they didn't call me to beat you up.
不 他们不是喊我来揍你
They said someone else was going to beat you up.
他们说有人要揍你
I know, I know, but just please--
我知道 但请你
just hit me as hard as you can.
给我一记重拳吧
I don't do that. I don't hit people, get into fights.
我不干 我不会打架斗殴的
I don't have any desire to hit anyone.
我不喜欢揍人
I had sex with Adrian. Me, too.
我和艾利安睡了 我也是
I had sex with Adrian,
我和艾利安睡了
and now Ricky is going to pummel me,
现在里奇要来揍我
and I hope he pummels me
我真希望他能狠揍我一顿
because I deserve to get pummeled.
因为我罪有应得
It's a little extreme, don't you think?
这有点极端了 不觉得吗
No.
不
Nice place.
你家很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, he'll get over it. She'll get over it.
他会挺过去的 她也是
Just don't go do anything stupid, all right?
别做蠢事 好吗
I already did something stupid.
我已经做过蠢事了
I just told you.
刚告诉过你
I betrayed a friend,
我背叛了一个朋友
and I used another friend for sex,
还利用另一个朋友来做♥爱♥
and I've crossed a line
我犯下了
that is personally demoralizing, and that--
自己无法原谅的错误 这还
And that?
还怎么样
And that means Amy is never,
还意味着艾米
ever going to consider going back with me.
再也不会和我重归于好
I've lost her... forever
我永远失去她了
just because of one stupid mistake.
只是因为这愚蠢的错误
Yeah, funny how that happens,
是啊 世事弄人
how one stupid mistake can change your life,
一个愚蠢的错误可以改变人生
or create life, like Ricky and Amy.
或者创造出生命 像里奇和艾米那样
Right-- Right.
正是 对啊
They made the same mistake, kind of.
他们算是也犯了同样的错误
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表