剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on the Secret Life of the American Teenager.
《青春密语》前情回顾
Are you upset with me for some reason?
你在为什么原因生我的气吗
You kissed Amy? You kissed Amy?
你吻了艾米 你吻了艾米
There's been something going on
这个星期你们两个
all week between you two,
发生了什么事情
so what don't I know about now?
告诉我是怎么了
I think Ricky is in love with you, too,
我想里奇也爱上你了
so you should just forget about Amy
所以你应该忘记艾米
and who she's with or not with.
别管她和谁在一起
If Amy's having sex with Ricky,
如果艾米要和里奇做
I'm having sex with Ben.
我就要和本做
It was just a kiss. We weren't having sex.
那只是个吻 我们没有做
It was like kissing my sister.
就像亲我的妹妹一样
Is that what you're going to tell Adrian?
你准备这样告诉艾利安吗
If you like me so much,
如果你这么喜欢我
do you have to be such good friends with Grace?
那还非要和格瑞丝做好朋友吗
You don't really care about Grace.
你并不是真的在意格瑞丝
You're still in love with Amy.
你还是爱着艾米
I was afraid, because Amy got pregnant before,
因为艾米之前怀过孕
that she'd get pregnant again.
所以我怕她再怀上
Mom said she and Dad are getting married again.
妈妈说她和爸爸要复婚了
I said it because I'm a little bit overwhelmed
我那么说是因为我受不了
by all the responsibility right now.
现在的各种压力了
If you heard that I kissed Ricky,
如果你听说我吻了里奇
it was just a kiss, all right?
那只是个单纯的吻 好吗
I don't know why Jimmy hasn't called me,
我不知道吉米为什么不打给我
but it's not because I'm a bad kisser.
但不是因为我吻技很差
Just don't do it, Adrian, okay?
不要那样做 艾利安
Hi, this is Adrian. You know what to do.
我是艾利安 直接留言吧
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Somebody told you? Told me what?
有人告诉你了吗 告诉我什么
Don't play games. Let's just get this over with.
别兜圈子 我们把这事说清楚
I'm going to be late for work.
我上班要迟到了
Get what over with?
说清楚什么事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I tried to call you to tell you.
我打给你想要告诉你
I didn't get the message.
我没有收到短♥信♥
You didn't get my text message?
你没有收到我的短♥信♥吗
The one where I said I love you?
我告诉你我爱你的那条
You didn't get that?
你没收到
Oh, that. Mm-hmm. Yeah.
那条 收到了
So?
怎么了
So you didn't text me back,
你没有回复我
the whole weekend.
整个周末都没有
I was busy.
我很忙
Busy doing what?
忙着干什么
Busy having sex with Ben
忙着在街上和本
in his car, on the street.
在他的车里做♥爱♥
'Cause you're right-- someone did tell me.
因为你说对了 有人告诉我了
So now the score is even.
现在我们扯平了
You slept with Amy, and I slept with Ben.
你和艾米睡 我和本睡
I hope you and Amy can live with that,
我希望你和艾米也尝尝
the way Ben and I have had to
我和本去年忍♥受了
live with that for the past year.
一年的滋味
Yep. I slept with Ben.
是的 我和本做了
And I'm not going to apologize for it.
而且我并不打算为此道歉
Ever.
永不
I didn't sleep with Amy.
我没有和艾米睡
I haven't slept with Amy since band camp,
自从乐队露营后我就没和艾米睡过
and that was before I knew you.
这都是我认识你之前的事
I kissed her. I only kissed her,
我吻了她 我只是吻了她而已
and I only kissed her because she asked me to.
只是因为她要求我才那么做的
Ask your dad.
不信问你♥爸♥爸去
You look sad, little Benjamin.
你看起来很难过 小本杰明
Mrs. Morelli, I was feeling sad,
莫瑞丽女士 我刚才觉得难过
and then you called me little Benjamin.
接着你叫我小本杰明
That makes me feel happy.
这让我又变得开心了
I'm glad if I could make you happy,
能让你开心我真高兴
but you don't look happy.
但是你看起来并没有开心
But if you say you are happy,
但是既然你这么说了
you want to give me a discount on the pork chops?
你想给我的猪排打个折吗
No, he doesn't.
不 他不会的
He can't. Only I can.
他不能 只有我能
I am the queen and granter of discounts.
我是这的女王 只有我能决定是否打折
Me, and only me.
我 只有我
Bunny, where have you been, dear?
巴尼 你最近在哪儿 亲爱的
Having some work done?
做什么事情了吗
You look thinner, younger,
你看起来更瘦更年轻了
and you've done something with your hair.
而且你还做头发了
Give them to her.
快给她
You're a mood lifter, you know that?
你是个开心果 知道吗
I do what I can.
我是尽我所能
Thanks.
谢谢
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
Ricky's never been late. Where is he?
里奇从不迟到 他在哪
He's waiting for Adrian.
他在等艾利安
He wants to apologize to her for kissing Amy.
他想为他亲了艾米的事情道歉
That's why you're walking around,
这就是为什么你走来走去
looking the way you're looking?
看起来时惨兮兮的
Because Ricky kissed Amy?
因为里奇吻了艾米
No, I'm walking around looking the way I'm looking
不 我这样
because I have a feeling
是因为我觉得
Ricky and I aren't going to be friends anymore.
里奇和我以后做不成朋友了
Because he kissed Amy.
因为他吻了艾米吗
No, that isn't it.
不 看来不是
Something else happened.
还发生了别的事
Hi, Bunny.
巴尼
Hello. Good to see you, Mr. Nealy.
你好 你好 尼利先生
You left a message. I couldn't hear you,
你给我留了口信 我没收到
so I came over.
所以来过一次
We got that pastrami you like.
你要的熏牛肉到了
I just wanted to let you know.
我只是想告诉你
Do you want a sample?
你想要份试吃品吗
You sad about the pastrami?
熏牛肉让你很难过吗
I look sad to you, too, huh?
你也觉得我很难过 对吧
You look sad.
你看起来很伤心
You got good pastrami and a sad face.
面对上好的熏牛肉 你却如此悲伤
What's that all about?
到底怎么了
I'm on my way.
我正在路上
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm sorry. I'll be there in ten minutes.
对不起 十分钟之内我就赶到
Do me a favor. I don't know what's going on
帮我个忙 我不知道
between you and the sad sack that did show up,
你和店里这个可怜虫之间发生了什么
but things are slow here.
现在店里不算忙
Busy morning, slow afternoon.
早晨忙碌 下午清闲
So if you need some time,
所以如果你需要时间
we'll be all right here.
我们可以打理一切
Look, kid, I'm going to tell you
孩子 我想告诉你的
what I would tell my own genetic treasures--
是我自己的宝贵经验
Don't let anything come between you and a friend.
别让任何事影响你和朋友之间的感情
Ben is your friend.
本是你的朋友
Real friends are tough to find.
真心朋友很难得
Ben had sex with Adrian.
本和艾利安做了
You didn't feel anything?
你没有任何感觉吗
No, I didn't.
是的 我没有
I was very happy about it. It was very freeing.
对此我很高兴 感觉解脱了
Come on. You kissed Ricky and felt nothing?
拜托 你和里奇接吻没有感觉
No one kisses him and feels nothing.
不会有人和他接吻没感觉的
Maybe you are a bad kisser.
也许你吻技很糟
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表