剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
if Ricky's gone, he's gone.
要是里奇想离开就让他离开
Just how it is. What?
顺其自然 什么
I wouldn't mind being a single parent. At least not for a while.
我不介意当个单亲妈妈 至少目前不会
What are you talking about? I wouldn't mind
你在说什么 我不介意独♥立♥
having John to myself and not having to share him with Ricky.
抚养约翰 这样还不用跟里奇分享他
I know it's best for a boy to have his father around,
我知道男孩子的成长最好有父亲相伴
and for John to have both of his parents.
父母都在身边对约翰来说也是最好的
But if I'm to be completely and totally honest,
不过 要我坦白说
I would not mind not having to deal with Ricky every day,
我不介意里奇每天不在身边
and I wouldn't mind finding a new dad for John.
也不介意为约翰找一个新爸爸
Somewhere down the line, years from now.
也许将来什么时候 过几年吧
A dad that I choose to be with,
我会给约翰选个我愿
not a guy that I have to
与之共度一生的爸爸
be with because he's the biological father.
而不是非得跟孩子的生父在一起
Like Jimmy? Maybe.
比如吉米 也许吧
Oh, come on. It's not like I'm the first mother
拜托 我又不是第一个
who wishes she didn't have to deal with the kid's father.
不想与孩子生父将就着过的母亲
And it doesn't mean I don't appreciate
这也不是说我不感激里奇
that Ricky has been a good and responsible father.
他是个优秀而又有责任心的父亲
But it doesn't even mean that I'm going to marry Jimmy.
但这也不意味着我要嫁给吉米
It's complicated. And my life is very complicated.
这很复杂 我的生活太复杂了
And I'm sick of complicated.
我已经受够了
I would like to un-complicate my life.
我想要简化我的生活
I would like to start by not driving her to school.
就从不开车送她上学开始吧
So do me a favor. Drive her to school, please.
帮我个忙 麻烦你送她上学
She's happy he's gone.
她很高兴他走了
She's happy Ricky disappeared. You believe that?
她很高兴里奇消失了 你能相信吗
Yes, I do. Why?
我相信 为什么
She's wanted Ricky to come to her rescue
刚怀孕时 她就希望
ever since she got pregnant, but he didn't.
里奇能够伸出援手 但他没有
He chose to be with Adrian.
他选择和艾利安一起
And now that the guy who did come to her rescue,
而现在那位曾经伸出援手的男孩
Ben, has also chosen to be with Adrian...
本 也选择了艾利安
Well, I think Amy would be
我想他们都消失了
happiest if they all just disappeared. Let's go.
艾米才最高兴呢 我们走吧
Hold on. I wanna ask you something.
等等 我想问你个事
You haven't talked to Ricky since he left, have you? Me?
里奇走后 你没跟他谈过 我吗
Yeah, you. Why would he talk to me?
对 你 他为什么要跟我谈
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道 你告诉我
I don't know anything, honest.
我什么都不知道 这是实话
Okay. Just thought I'd ask. Let's go.
好吧 只是觉得该问问 出发吧
Where you going? Where am I going? I'm going to school.
你去哪儿 我去哪儿 去学校
Mom's having breakfast with Jeff,
妈妈在和杰夫吃早餐
so she asked me to get a friend to give me a ride.
所以她让我找个朋友顺道带我
What friend? You don't have a friend.
哪个朋友 你没有朋友
Adrian is not your friend anymore.
艾利安再也不是你的朋友了
You're right. She's not. But I still have friends.
你说得对 她不是 可我还有朋友
And, for your information, I'm staying out
告诉你 对于艾米 本 里奇还有
of the whole Amy-Ben-Ricky-Adrian disaster.
艾利安这纠结的关系 我一直置身事外
And may I suggest you do the same thing?
我建议你也这么做
She's not your friend, Tom.
汤姆 她不是你的朋友
I don't think any of them are my friends, either.
我觉得他们谁也不是我的朋友
I mean, none of them took my feelings into consideration
当一切发生的时候
when everything was happening, did they?
没有人考虑过我的感受 对吧
Adrian didn't care that I was interested in Ben.
艾利安不在乎我喜欢本
Ben didn't care that I was interested in him.
本也不在乎我对他有感觉
And the fact they did what they did proves
事实上 他们所作的一切
that Ben is still in love with Amy,
证明本依然爱着艾米
and Adrian's still in love with Ricky,
艾利安依然爱着里奇
and Ricky's not in love with anyone,
而里奇谁也不爱
and so on and so forth, ad nauseum.
没完没了 真让人恶心
Oh, I got it.
啊 我知道了
You're upset
你不高兴了
because you wanted part of the action.
因为你也想成为整个事件的一部分
I am not.
我没有
You got left out.
你被冷落了
I didn't want to be involved with any of it.
我就没想卷入那些是非
As it turns out, those
事实证明
are just people I don't wanna hang out with.
他们只是我不想来往的人
So who do you hang out with, Madison and Jack?
那你和谁来往呢 麦迪逊和杰克吗
Madison and Jack split up.
麦迪逊和杰克分了
But Madison's not the
但麦迪逊也不是
type of person I wanna hang out with either.
我愿意来往的类型
I see where this going.
我知道怎么回事了
Jack is picking me up.
是杰克来接我
Bingo! Bye.
说中了 拜拜
Seeing as you're losing your friends,
既然你与朋友们疏远了
you might wanna get closer to your family.
你也许想和家庭更亲近些
If that means getting to know Jeff and being nicer to him,
如果这是说多了解杰夫 对他友善些
I'm already doing that.
我已经这么做了
I know. But why?
我知道 但是为什么
Why are you doing that?
你为什么要这么做
It's called reverse psychology.
这叫做逆反心理学
The more we pretend to like this guy,
我们越装作喜欢这个男人
the less Mom's gonna feel like she
妈妈就越不会
needs to rebel against us and get married to him.
违背我们的意愿 跟他结婚
I don't think so. I can prove it to you.
我不这么认为 我可以证明
You're the doctor. Go ahead. Prove it.
你是医生 走吧 去证明吧
Tonight. But I have to go.
就在今晚 但我现在得走了
Grace, Grace, Grace.
格瑞丝 格瑞丝 格瑞丝
Dad, can the lecture wait? I'm gonna be late.
爸 你能晚点再说教吗 我要迟到了
I just wanna make sure you're clear here about what to do.
我只想知道你是不是清楚该怎么做
As soon as you see Amy, you pull her aside and you talk to her.
见到艾米 你就把她拉到一边跟她谈谈
You apologize. You're sorry, and it's not gonna happen again.
你要道歉 说很抱歉 不会再犯了
Dad, I...
爸爸 我
It's not gonna happen again-- you and Adrian.
不可以再犯了 你和艾利安
Not gonna happen.
绝不能再犯
Don't you think that's my decision?
你不觉得这该由我决定吗
Mine and Adrian's?
我和艾利安的决定
You said you made a mistake.
你说过你犯了个错误
You made a mistake.
你就是犯了错
You gonna make the same mistake a second time?
同样的错你还要犯第二次吗
It's just, if I wanna make that type of mistake,
只是 要不要再犯同样的错误
then I think it does have to be my decision,
那是我的决定
not that I'd be stupid enough to do that again, but--
不是说我会傻到再那么做 但
You're not gonna do it again. All right. But
你不可以再犯 好吧 但是
Yeah. No "Butts," Mister.
对 没有什么"但是" 老兄
Amy? Apologize to Amy for having sex with Adrian?
要我为跟艾利安嘿♥咻♥的事向艾米道歉吗
Why? Amy's not interested in me.
为什么 艾米不喜欢我
She doesn't care about me.
她根本就不在乎我
She doesn't care what I do with Adrian or any other girl.
她不在乎我和艾利安或其他女孩做什么
Amy did care about you, Ben.
艾米在乎你 本
Remind her that you're a man worth caring about.
让她知道你是一个值得她在乎的男人
She was the first girl you ever loved.
她是你第一个爱上的女孩
You were the first guy she ever loved.
你是她第一个爱上的男孩
And that's special, Ben. It really is-- that first love.
这很特别 本 这是你们的初恋
But you behaved as if Amy meant nothing to you
但你表现得好像如果艾米对你毫无意义
and your friendship with Ricky meant nothing to you.
那你和里奇的友谊也毫无意义
I mean, I'm still shocked you would do this,
我还是很震惊 你会做这种事
not to mention disappointed.
更别提有多失望了
Are you trying to make me feel guilty,
你是想让我感到愧疚
or guiltier than I already feel?
或是更加愧疚吗
Guilt isn't necessarily a bad thing, I'll tell you that.
告诉你 愧疚未必是件坏事
Yeah, I hope you do feel guilty. Plenty guilty.
对 我是想让你感到愧疚 非常愧疚
Guilty enough so you don't do it again.
愧疚到你不会再犯
You're the one who sent me to Bologna.
送我去博洛尼亚的是你
You knew this was gonna happen sooner or later.
你知道这种事早晚会发生
But that's not why I sent you to Bologna.
但这不是我送你去博洛尼亚的原因
And if it did happen,
就算真的发生了
you could get over it. Put it in perspective.
你也会忘了它 正确地看待它
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表