剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
How does anyone have sex and have a baby?
怎么会有人做一次爱后就有了孩子
Yeah, well, I’m ure I wouldn't know.
是啊 我反正是不知道
Oh, come here. don't get jealous.
噢 别这样 别吃醋啦
I can't help that, I am jealous.
我忍♥不住 我就是吃醋
I’m jealous that you spend so much time with Amy.
你整天和艾米在一起 我忍♥不住地吃醋
With john, not Amy.
是和约翰 不是艾米
You know her mom's pregnant?
你知道她妈妈怀孕了吗
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
She and George?
她和乔治的吗
Who?
谁的
Me.
我的
Come on. I don't know.
拜托 我不知道
I think she has a boyfriend.
我猜她有个男朋友
And I thought my family was messed up.
我还以为我家已经够乱了
What? what do you want?
干嘛 你想怎么样
Go inside.
进屋去
I want to talk to Ricky, again.
我想和里奇谈谈 再一次地
Why? I said go inside.
为什么 我说了进屋去
Good night. I had a nice time.
晚安 我过的很愉快
See you at school.
学校见
Hey, I’m home.
我回来了
Been a busy night. Ben dropped over, then Amy.
今晚可热闹了 本来过 然后是艾米
Then they had a big fight about not having sex.
他们为了没做♥爱♥这件事大吵了一架
So they're not having sex?
这么说他们还没有做喽?
Nope. I asked him.
没有 我问了他
All right. thanks.
那好 谢谢啦
It's just she's looking like she's having sex.
但她看起来就像是做过
I don't know what that's about.
我都不明白怎么回事
That's just her thinking that she's a woman now.
那只是她自认为是个成熟♥女♥人了
Well, as long as she's a woman not having sex,
只要她是个没做♥爱♥的成熟♥女♥人
I’m OK with that.
我就没意见
Bad day? Yeah.
今天过的很逊吗 是啊
I've been doing awful stuff for kathleen.
我一直在帮凯瑟琳做些糟糕的事
I had to identify the body.
我去辨认尸体了
Oh, I’m sorry. You know, Ash
噢 抱歉 知道吗 艾希
life is short.
人生苦短
We should enjoy it.
我们应该好好享受
I feel like buying a big rv and hanging
我想买♥♥辆休闲车
the harley off the back.
然后把哈雷挂在后面
And the two of us just taking off, you know?
我们俩就这样出发
Driving across the country.
穿越整个美国
We'll get a dog. we can bring the dog.
我们会有条狗 我们带着狗
Now that we're free,
既然我们是自♥由♥的
we should act free, be free.
我们就应该自♥由♥的过 放开一切
Did you see mom over at the Bowmans'?
你是不是在鲍曼家看见妈妈了
Yep.
是的
Dad,
爸爸
I’m so sorry...
我很遗憾
About the baby,
关于那个孩子
About Mom and David and the baby.
妈妈和大卫的那个孩子
You sure there's no chance that it's your baby?
你确定那不可能是你的孩子吗
No. no.
是的
Your mom had me fixed. you know that.
你妈让我结扎了 你知道的
Okay. And, uh,
好吧 那么
Did she go with you when you were fixed?
你结扎的时候她陪你去了吗
I don't remember. It was very traumatic.
我不记得了 那对我心灵造成了很大的创伤
You're doing that thing.
你刚刚又露出了那种表情
What thing? That
哪种表情 那种...
That thing that you do with your mouth when you're lying.
每次你骗妈妈 你的嘴角都有些异样
What are you talking about?
你在瞎说什么呢
Did you, or did you not get fixed?
你究竟 有没有结扎
See? you did it again!
你看 你又那样了
Well, it's 'cause you're making me self-conscious!
那是因为你让我下意识地就做了
Oh, dad. please no.
噢 老爸 千万不要
No.
没有
Okay.
好吧
He can come over when I’m not here,
他可以在我不在家的时候过来
But not weeknights, no school nights.
但双休日以外的晚上不行 上课的日子不行
You should be studying and so should he.
你应该学习 他也是
And no drinking, no drugs.
不准喝酒 不准嗑药
I don't drink or do drugs.
我不喝酒也不嗑药
I like that about you, Adrian. I do.
我喜欢你这样 艾利安 真的
But tell me.
但你倒是告诉我
How is it you never got into drinking and drugs, hmm?
你怎么可能不喝酒不嗑药
What kept you from doing that?
是谁看着你不让你那样做的
Well, I always thought that one day I would meet my father,
我一直在想有一天我会碰见我爸爸
And we would have a conversation like this,
然后我们会谈起这个话题
And, well, he would ask me if I drink or do drugs,
他会问我是否喝酒嗑药
And I wanted to be able to look him right in the eye
我希望能直视他的眼睛
And say, "no, I don't."
然后说 不 我没有
No drinking, no drugs and no lying.
不准喝酒 不准嗑药 不准说谎
I’m not lying.
我没有说谎
Not about the drinking and drugs.
至少在喝酒嗑药这件事上没有
I got a feeling the story wasn't quite true.
我感觉这事并不完全可信
Okay, one, I don't have money to buy alcohol or drugs,
好吧 第一 我没钱买♥♥酒和毒品
Not even the cheapest alcohol or drugs.
甚至连最便宜的都买♥♥不起
I'd rather have new clothes if I had any money to spend.
要是有钱的话 我宁可去买♥♥衣服
Or makeup.
或是化妆品
Yeah, I like makeup.
没错 我喜欢化妆
And two, I like to be stone-cold sober when I have sex.
第二 我喜欢清醒的时候做♥爱♥
I don't want to make any mistakes,
我可不想出什么差错
I don't want to make any bad choices
我不想做出什么蠢事来
or forget to take care of myself.
或是忘记避孕了
Too much information? No, no.
我说的太多了吗 没有 没有
It's just that, um,
只是...
We're still new at this dad-daughter thing,
我们才刚开始父女沟通
And these conversations aren't easy for me.
对我来说不太容易
But these are things we need to talk about.
但这些正是我们要谈的
You and Ricky having sex in the house...
你和里奇在家里做♥爱♥
Maybe the car wasn't the worst idea.
也许在车里不是最糟的
That was a joke.
我开玩笑呢
I’m just really uncomfortable with your having sex with your boyfriend
我只是想到你和男朋友在家里做♥爱♥
in the house when I’m in the house.
而我这个父亲也在家里 有点别扭
I know I’m not divorced yet,
我知道我还没有离婚
But I was wondering what you would think
但我在想如果我去问你妈妈
if I asked your mother if it'll be OK
我们买♥♥一套房♥子三个人一起住的话
if the three of us got a house together.
你会怎么想
And she can rent this place out until we see how it goes.
在事情搞定以前她可以把这套房♥子租出去
A house?
房♥子
R-really? we could move to a house?
真的吗 我们可以搬去新家?
Well, we have to ask your mom, but--
我还得问问你妈妈
Thank you, dad! thank you!
谢谢你 爸爸 谢谢
Thank you for even trying to make us a family!
就为你试图让我们成为一家人
Thank you, thank you!
谢谢你 谢谢你
With being a family, there are going to be some boundaries.
既然是一家人 就会有点规矩
But a house will give us a little bit more privacy
但房♥子总会让我们有点个人空间的
And, at the same time, it'll give us a place to be together.
同时 也会让我们生活在同一屋檐下
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too, Adrian.
我也爱你 艾利安
You're not even going to look at me, Grace?
你都不打算看我一眼吗 格瑞丝
I’m sorry about your Dad,
关于你♥爸♥爸的事 我很遗憾
But you know it had nothing to do with us.
但你知道这跟我们没有关系
Grace, I am so sorry.
格瑞丝 我很抱歉
And I know it's a shock,
我知道这消息很让人震惊
And I feel terrible for you and your family,
我为你和你的家人感到难过
But we didn't do it.
但这不是我们造成的
He didn't die because you and I had sex.
他不是因为我们做♥爱♥而死的
Yes, he did.
不 他是的
Don't.
别这样
Don't pull away from me now, Grace.
别将我从你身边推开 格瑞丝
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表