剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
《青春密语》前集回顾
Bonito, you found me.
本尼托 你找到我了
Maria, I did.
是啊 玛丽亚
All right, let's just do it. No.
好了 我们做吧 不
I'm afraid that if I do,
我怕如果我们做了
then we'll lose all the progress we've made so far.
我们到目前为止所付出的努力就都白费了
Anne still gone? Yep.
安妮还没回来 对
You asked her if the baby is yours?
你真的问了她这孩子是不是你的
I don't know why she got upset about,
我不知道她为什么要生气
unless it's not my baby.
除非那不是我的孩子
Where's your mom? Where's Robbie?
你妈妈呢 还有罗比
They're still at Mimsy's.
他们还在米慕斯家
I still think it's in your best interest
我还是觉得你和艾米交朋友
to make friends with Amy,
对你最有利
And if you keep spying on her,
但是如果你继续对她存有戒心
you're not going to make friends with Amy. I know.
你就没法和她做朋友了 我知道
She's cheating on me, isn't she?
她对我不忠 对不对
She's having sex with herself, by herself.
她的性需求都是自己解决
I love you.
我爱你
I met someone, someone named Jimmy.
我遇到了一个叫吉米的男孩
Jimmy, huh?
吉米是吧
His mom's high school boyfriend's son.
他是妈妈高中男友的儿子
Dad, if you want mom back,
爸 如果你希望妈妈回来
you'd better get on the phone right now
你最好现在就去打电♥话♥
She's seeing her old high school boyfriend.
她跟她高中时期的男朋友见面了
I want my son, and I'm going to court
我想要我的儿子 而且为了保证
to make sure you don't just take off with him ever again.
你不会再把他带走 我不惜上法庭解决
I'm going to get some kind of legal agreement
我会去申请法律协议
so that John doesn't just
这样你就没法想
disappear any time you feel like taking off.
带他走的时候就带他走
I slept with Ricky last night.
我昨晚和里奇睡了
We had sex.
我们做♥爱♥了
What happened?
发生什么事
I don't know. Someone threw something through the window.
我不知道 有人扔东西进来把窗户给砸了
That's what the security company said, anyway.
那是保安公♥司♥说的
It looks like it was a rock or something.
看上去像是用石头之类的东西砸的
We have security cameras.
我们有监控摄像头
They know what was thrown and who threw it.
他们知道是谁扔了什么东西进来
They got the guy. The guy?
他们抓到那家伙了 家伙
What kind of car does Adrian drive?
艾利安开的是什么样的车
Oh, no. Adrian has a bad temper,
不会的 艾利安脾气是不好
but she wouldn't do something like this.
但她也不会做这样的事
A red convertible.
她开一辆红色敞篷小轿车
It was adrian.
就是艾利安干的
Adrian threw a rock through the window?
艾利安拿石头砸了窗户
A cell phone, as she shouted "Chupacabra."
她用手♥机♥砸的 还大喊着"卓柏卡布拉"
What? It's a devil dog. Goat sucker.
什么 是一种吸食羊血的凶残的狗
You been sucking goats?
你是不是去吸羊血了
What? By sucking goats,
什么 我说的吸羊血
I mean entertaining other girls
是指你又带除了艾利安以外的女孩
up in your apartment, girls other than Adrian.
去你的公♥寓♥寻欢作乐了
And Adrian found out, huh?
然后还被艾利安发现了 是吧
Sorry, Chupacabra,
对不起了 卓柏卡布拉
but you have to pay for the window.
但你得赔偿玻璃的费用
I told our security guys not to call the cops,
我已经叫我们的保安不要报♥警♥了
so that means I can't report it to the insurance company.
那就意味着我不能向保险公♥司♥索赔了
How much is it?
我得赔多少
Then Adrian's paying for the window.
这得让艾利安来赔偿
I don't have this kind of money.
我可没有这么多钱
You or adrian, I don't care.
是你还是艾利安 我可不在乎
But the window's getting replaced today
但是窗户今天就得修好
before the boss man shows up.
最好在老板出现以前
So I want the money pronto, chupacabra.
所以我现在就想要这钱 卓柏卡布拉
Adrian's number.
艾利安的手♥机♥号♥码
No longer in service.
估计现在已经不能用了
Good morning.
早上好
There's nothing good about it.
一点都不好
I'm trying to call adrian,
我想打电♥话♥找艾利安
and her cell phone isn't working.
可是她的手♥机♥已经不能用了
And I need her house number. You have her house number?
现在我需要她家的电♥话♥ 你有吗
No. Why would I have her house number?
没有 为什么我会有她家的电♥话♥
I hardly ever talk to her.
我都没怎么和她说过话
Oh, please. You do, too.
拜托 你和她说的可不少
Not on the house phone. Is there a problem?
肯定不是通过她家的电♥话♥ 有什么事吗
Forget it. I'll see you at school, and Adrian.
算了 我们学校见 还有艾利安
I'm taking the day off.
我今天请假了
Oh, because Amy's back in town.
因为艾米回来了是吧
You can't avoid her forever, you know.
你知道你不可能永远躲着她
Ames, he's not going to break up with you.
艾米丝 他不会跟你分手
You know Ben. He loves you.
你了解本 他爱你
Still, he's going to break up with me.
可是他还是会跟我分手
Does he know about the other guy?
他知道你认识了别的男孩吗
I don't know. Does it matter?
我不知道 有关系吗
Ashley.
艾希礼
I just want to get this over with.
我只希望这一切赶紧结束
Why's she in such a hurry?
她在着什么急
Ben is breaking up with her again.
本又要和她分手了
And if he does, you be there for her.
如果他真那么做了 你得陪着她
Because she'll just fall apart without Ben in her life?
因为她没了本就会崩溃吗
Yes. Maybe she wants Ben to break up with her.
对 也许她希望本跟她分手
Permanently.
永远分开
No, she doesn't. You sure about that?
不 她不会的 你肯定吗
She and mom are pretty fickle. Fickle and crazy.
她和妈妈都很轻浮 而且疯狂
So you better call mom today
所以你最好今天就给妈妈打电♥话♥
Before she makes you break up with her permanently.
最好赶在她决定跟你永远分开之前
You're paying for that window.
你得赔偿那玻璃
Zoe called me and told me
佐伊打电♥话♥告诉我
she had sex with you. She wanted me to know.
她跟你做♥爱♥了 她希望我知道
Why's that? Why would she want you to know?
为什么 她为什么想让你知道
I don't know, but I know you did, didn't you?
我不知道 但我知道你想 对吧
You slept with her boyfriend before I slept with her.
是你先跟她男朋友上♥床♥的
I slept with her to get
我跟他上♥床♥
back at you for sleeping with her boyfriend.
是为了报复你跟他男友上♥床♥
I slept with her boyfriend a while back,
我跟她男友上♥床♥是以前的事
And I slept with him to get back at you
而且当时我是为了报复
for sleeping with all those other girls.
你跟别的那么多女孩上过床
I slept with all those other girls
我跟那么多女孩上♥床♥
to get back at you for sleeping with all those other guys.
是为了报复你跟那么多男孩上过床
No, you didn't. You slept with all those other girls
不 你才不是 你跟那么多女孩上♥床♥
just because you could.
是因为你有机会
You slept with all those other guys just because you could.
你和其他男孩上♥床♥不也是因为这样吗
That was before.
那是很久以前了
Before, after, who cares?
以前 将来 谁在乎
I care.
我在乎
I told you I care.
我告诉过你我在乎
I've done nothing but try to be nice to you,
我只是想对你好
and this is how you treat me?
你就这么对我
How have you tried to be nice to me?
你什么时候想对我好了
I had sex with you.
我跟你做♥爱♥了
Then you're nice to everyone, aren't you?
那你对每个人都很好 不是吗
You're paying for that window.
你还是得赔偿那玻璃
What window?
什么玻璃
The one that you threw your cell phone through
你用你的手♥机♥砸坏的那块
at the butcher shop.
肉店的玻璃
There's no proof.
你没证据是我♥干♥的
Maybe I just left my cell phone over there
也许我只是到你那去的时候
when I was over at your place.
把手♥机♥落下了
There are security cameras there, Adrian.
监控摄像头全都拍下来了 艾利安
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Did they call the police?
他们报♥警♥了吗
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表