剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Madison was a confidence killer.
麦迪逊估计只会踹飞我
We fooled around a couple times,
我们出去过几次
and now she doesn't want to go out with me.
但现在死活不肯和我约会
You're batting 0 for 2.
看样子你努力全白费了
At least I'm batting.
至少我曾经努力过
Touch?
这就满足了
I got to get in the game.
我只想要全胜
Oh, no.
不是吧
I don't know what's going on over there,
不知道那里在发生什么事
but whatever it is, it's not good for you guys.
但对你们来说肯定不是什么好事
Go over there and find out what it is. Please?
拜托了 去探听下她们在讲什么吧
I'll see you later.
稍后见
Never thought it would be me, huh?
看来还是我最有艳福
What's going on? Nothing.
你们聊什么 没什么
Grace thinks she's invented something.
就是格瑞丝有个新想法
I didn't say that.
我可没那么说
No, she didn't say that at all.
她是没说
I just don't agree with it.
我不怎么同意
Have you ever tried it? Of course I've tried it.
难道你已经试过了 我当然试过了
Maybe you should try it again.
你该重来一次
Why didn't anyone tell me about this before band camp?
乐队露营前你们怎么不告诉我
Why would someone have to tell you about it?
为什么要告诉你
What?
到底是什么
Okay, what's the only kind of sex you can have
就是说你要想随时随地
any time you want,
享受做♥爱♥的感觉
without any fear of getting an STD or pregnant,
却不用担心性染病或者怀孕
or getting involved with a guy you don't want?
完事后也不会被某个傻小子缠上
Masturbation.
自♥慰♥
I hate that word.
我讨厌这个词
Really, Dr. Bowman? It's just a word.
不至于吧 鲍曼医生 我看这词挺好
We need a new word, a nicer way of saying it,
我还是觉得有更好的词可以描述
because the M-word is just--
因为这两个字
I don't know, I can't recommend it and use that word.
我实在说不出口
And believe me, I recommend it.
但相信我这做起来真的很爽
Oh, we believe you.
我们都看出来了
So what do you guys think about "Just say me,"
你们说用"自力更生"这个词
as a kind of code for the M-word?
来代表那个别扭的词怎么样
Kind of a campaign amongst all us girls.
这算是种姑娘们的特别活动
As a substitute for sex, not a substitute for relationships.
只是性♥爱♥的代言词 而不是感情
Don't you like it?
你们觉得呢
Just say me.
自力更生
Compared to "Just Say No,"
比起"守身如玉"
it's so much more positive and practical,
这个绝对更实用可行
not to mention the other benefits, too.
更别说很多其他优点
Studies show that it lowers blood pressure,
研究显示这样做还可以降低血压
aids sleep, promotes relaxation.
帮助睡眠 让人更加放松
Really, I don't see a problem when used in moderation.
我觉得只要适度这真挺好的
What?
说什么了
You know the 52% of guys who aren't having sex in high school?
高中阶段约有52%男生从未有过性体验
You just went over to their team.
你就是一个
Me too? Not you, Henry. You're with me.
我也是啊 亨利你不算 你有我
So none of them are going to have sex?
就是说她们都不愿意做♥爱♥?
No, they're going to have sex.
不是 她们愿意做
Just not with you guys.
只是不愿和你们做
Of course, Alice isn't participating, so...
当然 爱丽丝不算
Well, not like I was having sex,
也不是说我真有那么饥渴
but if this whole campaign catches on,
但她们要是一门心思捣鼓那个计划
then I'm never going to have sex.
那我就得一直当个处♥男♥
This is bad for us, for this high school,
这对我们 我们高中 甚至所有高中
for high schools in general.
都非常不利
Did you find out what the girls are up to?
你知道姑娘们想干嘛了吗
Just say me.
自力更生
What does that mean?
什么意思?=
Just say me.
自力更生
You?
你吗
No, not me, and not you. Not any guy.
不是我和你 不也是任何男人
What?
那是什么
It was Grace's idea.
格瑞丝的主意
The girls are going to take care of themselves.
姑娘们想自给自足
That won't last. It could.
她们坚持不了多久 那可不一定
It won't. They all want to be in relationships.
不可能 她们都渴望爱情
Sex is our way of making them think they're in a relationship.
我们的做♥爱♥就是她们的恋爱
Their little campaign's not going to work.
就她们那点小心思根本没用
Any news from the other camp?
有什么新动向吗
They're staging a revolution.
她们正在预谋一场革命
They're swearing off sex.
坚决不做♥爱♥
No, not swearing off sex.
准确来说不是坚决不做♥爱♥
Swearing off sex with guys.
是坚决不和男人做♥爱♥
They're lesbians now?
她们成拉拉了
No, they're just, you know, looking after themselves.
也不是 她们打算自给自足
It was Grace's idea. Thanks, Jack.
格瑞丝能想出这个还得多谢你杰克
I'm sorry, but you know Grace.
我很抱歉 我了解格瑞丝
When she likes something, she gets behind it 1,000%.
她要是热衷上什么绝对会全力追随下去
She approached religion and sex with equal enthusiasm.
她对宗教和性♥爱♥的狂热不相上下
But not to blow my own horn,
不是我自吹
she's not going to replace me with that.
她肯定更想和我做而不是靠自♥慰♥
They're calling that "Just say me."
她们把那叫做"自力更生"
Really? Really.
不是吧 就是这样
Alice says it's already all over school.
爱丽丝说这事儿在学校里流传开了
It's all the girls are talking about.
姑娘们都在聊这个
Great.
很好
Just say me. I like that.
自力更生 我喜欢这词
It's catchy.
还很好记
It's empowering. It means so much more than--
这是我们的权利 这词比起那个什么深刻多
The M-word.
那两个字
It's about taking control of your life
我们该懂得自我克制
and those hormones that lead you to make bad choices.
荷尔蒙刺♥激♥下做的选择八成会让人后悔
Get in there and do something
在真正失控前
before this gets out of control.
你去做点什么补救吧
Like what? Talk to her.
我能做什么 跟她谈谈
What am I supposed to say?
我该说些什么
Tell her you want to get back with her.
告诉她你想和她复合
Tell her you're in love or something.
你一直爱着她之类的都行
Do it for all of us.
就当是帮帮我们
For all of you.
我好像没那需要
Oh, jeez.
靠
What? You go talk to Adrian.
还是你去跟艾利安谈谈吧
She's sitting over there, all by herself.
她正好一个人坐那儿
You talk to her, she talks to Grace.
你先告诉她 再让她转告给格瑞丝
Grace isn't going to listen to me.
我看格瑞丝绝对不想听我说话
Hey, what's up?
你们在搞什么
Nothing. And nothing's going to be up.
没有 没搞什么
Not for a long, long time.
搞不了多久的
Oh, come on. You're not
拜托 你肯定没参与
supporting this "Just say me" Idea, are you?
那个叫什么"自力更生"的玩意儿吧
I don't know. I'll let you know in the morning.
我还没想好 明早才能告诉你
All right, let me know in the morning.
好 明早告诉我
But last time you held out on me, I went somewhere else.
我记得上次你隐瞒我直接导致了我们分手
Yeah, well, good luck with that.
我也记得 实在是万幸啊
Hi.
嗨
I'd invite you to sit down,
我是很想请你坐下
but I saved the table for
但座位已经预留给
Amy, Madison and Lauren, so...
艾米 麦迪逊和劳伦了 所以
That's quite a show you're putting on with Amy,
你跟艾米的那套装得可真像
but no one's buying it.
但是没人会买♥♥你的账
Maybe not, but I figure
也许吧 但是我觉得
if I just act like her friend long enough,
如果长此下来
then I'll be her friend.
我们会真正成为朋友
I seriously doubt that
我严重怀疑那个
"Just say me" is going to stop anyone
"自力更生"运动是不是
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表