剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I just don't think we're good together.
只是我们不适合在一起
We're bad together.
我们在一起很糟糕
It's just not for me.
至少对我是这样
Everyone knows Ben just wants to have sex.
大家都知道本只是想上♥床♥
Guys behave differently around different girls.
男孩对不同的女孩态度会不一样
He was a perfect gentleman with me.
对我他就是位完美的绅士
And I like it. I'm going out with him again.
我很喜欢 我还要跟他出去
All right. If you get tired of him,
好吧 你厌烦了他的时候
you know where to find me.
知道去哪儿找我吧
Yeah, I do. With Madison.
我知道 肯定在麦迪逊身边
Bye, Jack.
再见 杰克
Wait. Where's your mom and Tom?
等下 你妈和汤姆呢
They're at a conference. They'll be back later.
他们参加一个讨论会 晚点儿回
Do you need to talk to them?
你有话跟他们说吗
Were they here last night?
他们昨晚在吗
No, they were not here last night.
不 昨晚他们不在
Damn. Jack!
该死的 杰克
We could've been good together.
我们本来可以很好地在一起
Yes, we could have.
是的 本来可以
However, we made some mistakes...
但我们之间出了些差错
mistakes that changed how I feel about you.
改变了我对你感觉的差错
I like you. I want to be friends.
我喜欢你 希望我们能做朋友
I just don't think we're good as boyfriend-girlfriend.
但我们做男女朋友不合适
And if you're gonna be with Madison, Jack,
如果你想和麦迪逊在一起
just be with Madison.
就好好跟她在一起
Cause nobody respects a cheater, okay?
因为没人会尊重感情骗子 明白吗
Okay. Bye, Jack.
明白了 再见 杰克
Bye, Grace.
再见 格瑞丝
Oh, good morning, sir, and thank you.
早上好 谢谢您
That was really nice of you, sir.
您真是太好了
Bye, Mike!
再见 迈克
Sorry, sir, but you did say as directed.
老板 对不起 但您确实让我按指示行事
You been out all night? Yes.
你整晚都不在吗 是的
We took a ride up to the coast,
我们开车去海边了
to a place that Alice knows that has date shakes.
爱丽丝知道有个地方有枣子奶昔
Milkshakes with dates, sir. Quite good.
奶昔里面加枣子 味道相当好
You been out all night?
你整晚都不在吗
They called their parents, and I spoke with them.
他们打电♥话♥通知了父母 我和他们讲了几句
All night?
一整晚吗
They didn't do anything in my car, did they?
他们没在我的车里做什么吧
Oh, no. But I wouldn't recommend
没有 但我建议
tempting them with a second time.
不要再给他们第二次机会
Oh, there's not gonna be a second time.
哦 不会有第二次了
That's why they wanted to stay out all night.
这正是他们想在外面过夜的原因
Go get some rest. Betty's gonna wanna go shopping.
休息一下去吧 贝蒂要去购物了
Give me an hour or two, if you will.
可以的话 请给我一两个小时的时间休息
All night?
一整晚
Where'd you hear that? Madison.
你从哪儿听来的 麦迪逊
She calls this morning,
她今早打电♥话♥来了
otherwise we'd still be on Pacific Coast Highway.
要不然我们现在还在太平洋海岸高速上呢
That was great, man. It was so good to be rich for a night.
这真是太棒了 做一晚上有钱人的感觉真好
But Grace?
但你居然和格瑞丝
I would've told you guys,
我本该告诉你们的
but I was trying to be discreet.
但我想尽量谨慎些
I didn't know she was gonna tell anyone.
我没想到她会告诉别人
Wait a minute. If we had the driver,
等下 如果你家司机开车送我们
how'd you get there?
你怎么去她家的
I drove.
我开车啊
I got my license yesterday.
昨天我拿到了驾照
Hey, awesome.
太棒了
Wait. You didn't tell us that, either.
等下 这个你也没告诉我们
I was gonna surprise you guys.
我要给你们一个惊喜
I was gonna pull up in front of your house.
我本想直接开车停在你们家门前
I don't like surprises. Don't get upset, Alice.
我不喜欢惊喜 别生气 爱丽丝
It was his dad who gave us the ride of a lifetime.
正是他爸给了我们这段终生难忘的经历
We had the sunroof open, we got date shakes,
我们体验了车顶天窗 品尝了枣子奶昔
we watched the sun rise on the beach. We can't be angry at him.
在海滩上欣赏了日出 我们不能生他的气
Your dad knew you were trying
你♥爸♥知道你在隐瞒
to keep driving over to Grace's house a secret?
开车去格瑞丝家这个秘密吗
Well, yeah.
知道
And Betty? Yeah.
贝蒂呢 知道
All right. Then I'm angry with both of them.
好吧 那我生他俩的气
Alice, come on. Please, don't be angry with anyone.
爱丽丝 别这样 请别生任何人的气了
Not today. Today is a good day.
至少今天别 今天是个好日子
I got my license yesterday, and I had a date with a girl
我昨天拿到了驾照 还跟一个
I once would only dream about talking to.
以前连说话都是奢望的女孩约会
Come on. I'll make you guys some breakfast,
别这样了 我给你们做点早餐
and I'll tell you everything.
然后告诉你们所有的事情
There's something to tell?
还有什么要说吗
She kissed me.
她吻我了
She kissed me.
是她吻我
Maybe I'm just tired because I've been up all night,
我整夜没睡 可能累了
but I don't like that she kissed you, and I'll tell you why.
我不喜欢她亲你这点 我告诉你为什么
Because now, if you ever change your mind about Amy,
因为现在 即使你对艾米回心转意了
she will never change her mind about you.
她对你也不会回心转意了
John woke up. I drove him over here,
约翰醒了 我本来是开车送他过来
and he fell back asleep,
结果他又睡着了
so I put him down in the nursery.
于是我就直接送他到托儿所了
Okay. Well, everything go okay?
好的 一切都好吗
He woke up a few times, but he went right back to sleep.
他醒了好几次 但马上又睡着了
Adrian didn't spend the night over there, did she?
艾利安没在你那儿过夜 对吧
Don't get angry. You said she would not spend the night.
别生气 你说过她不会过夜的
We stayed up late. It took a while to get John back to bed.
我们忙到很晚 把约翰哄睡着花了不少功夫
She was tired. I didn't want her driving,
她累了 我不想让她开车
and I couldn't drive her home.
我又不能开车送她回家
So she slept on the couch.
就让她睡沙发了
I swear, we didn't do anything.
我发誓 我们什么都没做
All right. Well, I guess it's none of my business anyway.
好吧 不管怎样 这不关我事
Really?
真的吗
Wait. What's going on? Something's going on.
等等 怎么了 肯定有事
Ben went out with Grace last night.
本昨晚跟格瑞丝约会了
Oh, yeah. Adrian told me.
是的 艾利安告诉过我了
But you were out on a date. What do you care?
但是你也去约会了 你在意什么
Going out with Jimmy is not the same
我和吉米约会
as Ben going out with Grace.
和本和格瑞丝约会不一样
She's part of our group.
她是我们中的一员
I thought she was my friend, kind of.
我想她算是我的朋友了
She is your friend. Grace is everyone's friend.
她是你的朋友 格瑞丝和每个人都是朋友
And she's probably just being a friend to Ben.
而且她可能只是想做个本的好朋友
Because you were out. You think?
因为你和本分手了 你这样想
Man, I thought you were happy about you and Ben breaking up.
天啊 我以为你和本分手后是开心的
Unlike you, I have feelings,
不像你 我有感情
and I can't just turn my feelings on and off.
我不能简单的把感情说断就断
I am happy that we broke up,
我们分手我是开心
but I still care about him.
但是我还是关心他
And I care that he was out with my dad's ex-wife's daughter.
我是关心他在和我爸前妻的女儿约会
Amy, it seems like in the past few weeks,
艾米 看起来在过去的几周里
you've been a lot more confident,
你更有自信了
more grown-up.
成熟了许多
It seems like you just started
你开始
accepting the way things are
接受事情的本来面目
and being comfortable with yourself
也适应了你的现状
and who you are.
接受了自己
I like the changes.
我喜欢这些改变
Don't go back to all that old stuff.
别再变回以前的老样子
You've been so difficult the last year,
去年你过的很艰难
and I know you were going through
我知道你经受了
the most difficult challenges in your life,
你生活中最艰难的考验
but it seemed to me that you just got over
但是在我看来你已经
the hurdle and started enjoying yourself.
过关了 并开始享受人生
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表