剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
No, they didn't, but someone has to pay for that window,
他们没有 但是得有人赔偿那块玻璃
and it's not going to be me.
而我是不会付这笔钱的
Well, it should be you.
好了吧 就该是你赔
I was aiming for your window.
我想打破的是你的窗户
Well, you missed.
但是你没瞄准
What? Yeah.
什么 很多吧
Don't they have insurance?
他们没办保险吗
They have insurance, but if they want to make a claim,
办了 但是如果他们要申请保险
they'll have to make a police report.
就要先拿到报案证明
For what? It was an accident.
为什么 那只是个意外
It was not an accident. Yes, it was.
那可不是意外 是的
I meant to hit your window.
我想砸的是你的窗户
You know, the little cheap one upstairs.
楼上那个小贱精
Whether you meant to hit my window
不管你是故意砸我的窗户
or the window in the butcher shop,
还是肉店的窗户
it wasn't an accident.
那都不是个意外
You threw the phone with the intention of breaking a window,
你扔手♥机♥就是想要砸碎窗户
and you broke one.
而且也成功了
You committed a crime.
这就是犯罪
I don't have any money.
我可没钱
Then I guess you're going to jail,
那么你就得去坐牢了
because I don't have any money, either.
因为我也没钱
That's where I work, Adrian. That's where I live.
那是我工作生活的地方
Bunny and Mr. Boykevich have done everything for me.
巴尼和波伊科维齐先生为我打点一切
If not for that job and that apartment,
若不是有这间公♥寓♥这份工作
I'd have no chance at all
我根本不可能有机会
trying to get rights to see John.
得到探望约翰的权利
Oh, that was it, wasn't it?
就是这个原因 是吧
You wanted me fired and kicked out of there.
你希望我被开除 再被赶出来
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
I need the money right away.
我现在就要这笔钱
They're fixing the window today.
他们今天就要修那扇窗户
I don't have it. Get it.
我没钱 去借
Ask your dad for it.
向你♥爸♥要
I can't ask my dad for the money to replace a window I broke
我不能向我爸要换玻璃的钱
because my boyfriend cheated on me
尤其是因为我不想做♥爱♥
because I didn't want to have sex.
而男朋友背叛我 导致我砸碎玻璃
Then I'll ask him. No, you won't.
那么我来向他要 不 你不会的
I will. You ask him, or I will.
我会 你要是不和他要 我就去
Hey, Ashley.
你好 艾希礼
How are you? I'm okay.
你怎么样 我很好
How are you? How's the custody battle going?
你呢 监护协议申请进行得怎么样了
I just want some guarantee
我只是想确保
that Amy's not going to take off with John again.
艾米不会再带着约翰离开
There's no guarantee. You know that.
这可没得保证 你知道的
Yeah, I know, but I don't want her to be able
是啊 我知道 但我不希望
to just take off with him any time she wants.
她想带他走就带他走
She can't do that.
她不能这么做
I think she can do that.
我倒认为她能这么做
She just did do that.
她前不久才这么做了
Is your mom back?
你妈妈回来了吗
Still not back?
还没回来
He is your dad's baby, isn't he? Robbie?
那个罗比是你♥爸♥爸的孩子 对吧
I have no idea.
我也不知道
You think he is, or he isn't?
你觉得是还是不是
I don't know, but I know that John's your baby.
我不知道 但我知道约翰是你的孩子
Yours and Amy's.
你和艾米的
Yeah, well, like you said,
就像你说的
it doesn't seem to make any difference
他是不是我的孩子
that he's my son, too.
好像不那么重要
That's not what I said.
我可不是这么说的
Are you really going to court?
你真的要上法♥院♥吗
I don't want to, but if I don't,
我不想 但是如果我不这么做
and then Amy moves or takes him away,
那艾米就会带走约翰
when he gets older he's going to ask where I was
他长大了就会问我在哪
and why I didn't fight for him.
为什么不争取他的抚养权
So I think I have to.
所以我只能这么做
I don't have to? Court?
难道不需要吗 法♥院♥
You and Amy fighting over my nephew in court?
你和艾米在法♥院♥争我的侄子
It's just so...
就是有点
common.
公开
I think John deserves better than that.
我觉得应该有更好的方法
What else can I do?
我还能怎么做
What choice do I have?
还有什么其它选择吗
Gee, Ricky, let me see-- you could
里奇 你可以再试着和
just try talking to Amy again.
艾米谈一谈
Adrian doesn't think that will work.
艾利安认为这没什么用
You think she's wrong?
你觉得她说得不对吗
I think that you and Ben better make your own decisions
如果是关于艾米的事
when it comes to Amy,
我觉得你和本最好自己做决定
and leave Adrian out of it.
别听艾利安的意见
That's just my opinion.
这也只是我的看法
Do you mind? This is a private conversation.
介意回避一下吗 我们想私下谈一谈
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
Maria? What kind of a name is that?
玛丽亚 这算个什么名字
Italian.
意大利名字
Does she look Italian?
她看起来像意大利人吗
I heard she's pretty, if that's what you mean.
我听说她很漂亮 如果你是问这个的话
No, that's not what I mean.
不 我不是这个意思
Who told you that? Did Ben tell you that, that she's pretty?
谁告诉你们的 是本说的她很漂亮吗
No. Jack told us.
不是 杰克告诉我们的
Well, he told me.
他告诉的我
When did you start talking to Jack again?
你什么时候开始和杰克说话了
Oh, it just happened,
就不久前
when Grace wouldn't have oral sex with him.
格瑞丝不愿意跟他口♥交♥后
And why would he talk to you about that?
他怎么连这个都告诉你
Yeah, Madison. Why?
是啊 麦迪逊 为什么
I'm a good listener.
我是很好的倾听者
I'm a good talker and I'm a good listener.
我很健谈 也很擅长倾听
Why wouldn't he talk to me?
他为什么不和我说话呢
What don't I know?
我怎么会知道
According to Jack, this Maria girl
杰克说这个叫玛丽亚的女孩
just came out of nowhere
突然之间冒了出来
and jumped Ben on the beach.
然后跳到本身上
And they kind of rolled around together
而且她好像还压在他身上
with her hanging on to him.
一起打滚
Yeah, and then they went and talked, over by themselves.
然后他们就两个人一起 散步聊天
I was talking about you.
我是在说你
You and Jack?
你和杰克
Why didn't I know about that?
我为什么不知道这些
Never mind. I don't want to know.
没关系 我不想知道
I'm not even sure
我甚至都不清楚
I want to know about Ben.
我是不是想知道本的消息
We figured that Ashley had already told you everything anyway.
我们原以为艾希礼已经告诉你了
I mean, she did, right?
她的确说了 对吧
How would Ashley know?
艾希礼为什么会知道
Ashley was there.
艾希礼当时就在场
Ashley was where?
在哪
Wow. She and dad still have their little secrets.
爸爸和她还是有些小秘密
Not that I care, because I have a secret of my own.
并不是说我介意 我自己也有秘密
We heard. Jimmy?
我们听说了 吉米
Yeah. Grocery store?
是啊 杂货店
And how did you hear about that?
你们从哪儿听来的
From Griffin. From Griffin.
格里芬说的 格里芬说的
I really thought that Ashley would have told her.
我真的以为艾希礼会告诉她
Yeah. Guess not.
是啊 但是似乎没有
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
So you're back.
你回来了
I guess I am. Guess?
我想是吧 想
Yeah. I guess I'm back.
对 我想我回来了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表