剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Probably tired from riding in the car.
可能是因为坐车太累了
Well, I guess I've gotta pack my things.
我想我该收拾收拾行李了
We'll all drive down together
我们还要一起开车去
to that other baby's birthday,
参加另一个宝宝的生日派对
and to your wedding.
还有你们的婚礼
I can't wait.
我等不及了
What wedding is she talking about?
她说的是什么婚礼
We haven't decided if
我们还没决定
we're getting married or not.
要不要结婚呢
Yeah, we have. We just haven't decided when.
我们已经决定了 只是还没确定时间
You say next year, I say next day. Tomorrow.
你说下一年 我说下一天 明天
George, don't you think we have enough
乔治 你不认为我们在做决定之前
going on right now without getting into all this?
现在还有很多事没有解决吗
No. Let's get into this.
不 我们现在就来解决
You wanna get married or not?
你到底结还是不结
No, not now. Not now, tomorrow?
不 不是现在 那明天
Not tomorrow.
也不是明天
Stop being a scaredy-cat.
不要像个胆小鬼一样
You know we're gonna get married again.
你知道我们又要结婚了
Let's get married again.
让我们再结一次吧
Stop making such a big deal out of it.
没什么大不了的
We're already a family,
我们已经是一家人
and we're gonna stay a family.
以后还会是一家人
So let's just make it official
那就正式一点
without making it so important.
不要把它弄得那么严重
Come on. What do you say?
拜托 你觉得怎样
George, you're right. We are a family,
乔治 没错 我们是一家人
and we'll most likely stay a family,
很可能我们以后还是一家人
but let's not make any big deal about it.
但我们不要大惊小怪
Let's just leave things as they are. Can't.
就顺其自然吧 不行
You know, if you keep pushing me,
你要知道 如果你一直逼我
I'm just gonna move in the opposite direction.
我就会很逆反的
It's not a good day to push me.
今天也不是个好时机逼我
Then I'll push you tomorrow. How's that?
那明天我再继续 怎么样
Look what I found.
看看我找到了什么
What-- Is that your wedding dress?
这是你的婚纱吗
Surprised I wore white? Your dad was, too.
很吃惊我会穿白色吧 你父亲也是
No, I'm just surprised
不 我只是很吃惊
that you have your wedding dress
你的婚纱居然
hanging in your closet.
还挂在衣橱里
Well, I recently had occasion to wear it again.
最近有个机会可以让我再次穿上它
What do you mean?
什么意思
Mimsy, baby, I got here as quick as I could.
米慕斯 亲爱的 我尽快赶来了
The hospital said they sent you home.
医院说他们把你送回家了
What-- What happened?
怎么回事
Meet Mr. And Mrs. Levy.
来认识一下 莱维先生和莱维太太
Oh, God. Now I think I'm having a stroke.
哦 上帝啊 我觉得我快中风了
Is he really asleep,
他真的睡着了吗
or you just holding him captive?
还是你把他软禁了
You don't technically get him until it's bedtime.
确切的说 到了睡觉时间你才能带走他
It's not bedtime. It's nap time.
现在不是睡觉时间 而是休息时间
Amy, you agreed to have the party
艾米 你同意下午
this afternoon at the park.
在公园举办派对的
Can we just go and get this over with, please?
我们就不能立刻出发 跳过这段吗
"Get this over with"? It's John's first birthday.
跳过这段 这可是约翰的第一个生日
It's supposed to be fun,
应该很有趣的
not like his first party. What first party?
不像他的第一个派对 什么派对
Amy and John had a party
艾米和约翰昨晚
all by themselves last night.
单独举办了一个派对
Oh, great.
太棒了
I'm glad that we did.
我很高兴我们这么做
It's raining, so there's no party at the park.
外面正在下雨 所以派对办不成了
Then we'd move it to my apartment.
那我们可以到我公♥寓♥去
Why are you being so crazy?
为什么你变得这么疯狂
You're making me crazy.
你要让我抓狂了
This is what I was trying to avoi d-all the drama
这正是我一直在避免的
that goes on in this house every time
每次来看约翰
I come over to see John.
你家都在上演这一幕
I'll get him.
我去把他带过来
What is wrong with her? I don't know.
她怎么了 不知道
Well, she is a 16-year-old mother
也许是因为她只是个16岁的母亲
who had to agree to give up
却不得不在周六时
her son weekends to his dad.
把孩子交给他爸爸
because she tricked you into having another baby.
就因为她曾骗你会再生个孩子
I know, Ashley.
我知道 艾希礼
I know it's not easy on her.
我知道这对她来说并不容易
I'm trying to make it as easy as possible, though.
但即使我已经尽力让事情简单
Then she went and had a party all by herself.
她还是单独举办了个派对
What are you, a girl now?
你怎么了 弄得像个小女孩一样
Yeah, I guess I am.
没错 我想我是
I don't know why that bothers me so much.
我也不知道我为什么这么不安
He doesn't know they had a party without me,
他不知道那个我未参与的派对
but that is technically his first birthday party.
是他真正意义上的第一个生日派对
And there I go again. Jeez.
天呐 我却还得再搞一遍
Hey, John.
嘿 约翰
Say hi to Daddy.
和爸爸问好
Come on, Amy. Come to the party.
好了 艾米 来参加派对吧
I want you at the party.
我希望你能参加
You have to be at the party. You're the mom.
你必须去 你是他妈妈
He loves you.
他爱你
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry that I had a party without you.
很抱歉我办了个派对 你却不在
I cannot control myself.
我就是控制不住
I just wanna, like, stomp my feet and scream.
我想要使劲地跺脚 尖叫
I know what we worked out was fair,
我知道我们做的很公平
but it seems so unfair still.
但我还是不能接受
And now my parents aren't going to be there,
而现在我父母也不能来
and your parents are,
而你的父母会来
and it's just not how I
那不是我想象中约翰的
pictured John's first birthday.
第一个生日派对
All right. Well, let's think about this.
那么好吧 这样如何
Your parents can't come, so I'll ask my parents
你父母不来 我也不让我父母参加
if they mind backing out and seeing him tomorrow.
让他们明天再来看他
And it'll just be you and me.
就只有你和我
Pack your bag, come over and spend the night.
带上你的东西 来我家呆一晚上
I'll sleep on the couch.
我会睡沙发
It's just you, me, and John
就只有你和我 还有约翰
at his first birthday party.
一起陪他过第一个生日
Both of us. Okay?
我们俩 怎么样
What about that?
怎么样
What do you say?
你说呢
Okay.
好吧
So I'm not going?
我不去了吗
Do you wanna go? Well, of course I wanna go.
你想去吗 当然
You know, I think this is really a good idea
其实我觉得这个主意不错
for just you and Ricky to be at the party.
只有你和里奇的派对
Just you, Ricky, and John. It's perfect.
只有你 里奇和约翰 真是美满
So do it, Amy. Go. Go and have a good time.
去吧 艾米 去乐和一下
You sure, Ashley? Mom and Dad aren't here,
艾希礼 你确定 老爸老妈可不在家
so they probably won't make it home tonight,
他们今晚可能回不来
and you'll be alone in the house.
你孤单一人在家
You going to be okay here by yourself?
你自己一个人行吗
Could Griffin come over and stay or something?
格里芬会过来或留下来陪你嘛
Yeah, or something. You go.
差不多这样 你去吧
Hi, Grant.
嗨 格兰德
What's taking so long? Your mother's wedding dress.
怎么了 还没好吗 您母亲的结婚礼服
Oh. Then she should take as long as she likes,
那就随她吧
because when my mother sees a picture of my bride
因为当妈妈看到照片中的新娘
in that dress, she's gonna be thrilled.
穿着那件礼服 她会高兴地叫出来的
Have you seen the dress?
你看过这件礼服吗
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表