剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, but that's probably not that good, either.
恩 不过那个现在可能也已经不好吃了
You know what, you guys?
要不然
Why don't we all just go and drive through again?
不如我们出去再原路兜兜风
It'll be fun.
挺好的
You are in a good mood, mom.
你心情不错 妈妈
Why are you in a good mood?
为什么你心情好
Yeah. You are in a good mood.
恩 你心情很好
I don't know. I just-- I am. I'm in a good mood.
我不知道 我只是 我确实心情好
I had a great day.
我今天过得很好
Next time you go feed the homeless, I want to come, too.
下次你去分食物给流浪汉 我也要去
I like doing that. It does make everyone feel good.
我喜欢做这些 这让每个人都感觉不错
Yeah. It does.
确实如此啊
No. I fed the homeless.
不是 我也施舍过食物
It doesn't make you feel that good.
那并没有让你感觉那么好
What's up, mom?
到底怎么了妈妈
Nothing. Come on, you guys. Let's go.
没什么 你们两个快点 我们出发了
I told Jack I'd call him when I got up.
我告诉杰克我起床了就打给他
Call him when you get back, after you've had something to eat.
回来再打电♥话♥吧 吃了东西再打给他
Okay. I'll get my jacket.
好的 我去拿外套
Tom, why don't you go get your jacket too?
汤姆 为什么你不去拿你的外套呢
All right. I'm not cold, but all right.
好的 我不冷 不过我还是去拿好了
All right.
好的
Hi. you didn't say anything to Grace?
你好 你没有跟格瑞丝说什么吧
about? about
关于什么 关于
The drugstore.
药店里的事
What drugstore? Thanks.
什么药店 多谢
Okay. I'm warm now. Good.
好了 我现在暖和了 好的
I want you to be warm.
我就希望你暖呼呼的
Who are you having sex with?
你和谁做♥爱♥了
Just kidding.
开玩笑啦
All right, you guys.
好了 孩子们
The reason I'm in such a good mood is because...
我心情这么好的原因是因为
I met someone.
我遇见了一个人
A guy.
男的
And I went with this guy to feed the homeless.
我是和他一起出去分发食物给流浪者
And then we just hung out for a while.
然后我们又出去玩了一会
Good for you. Let's go.
好样的 我们走吧
I hate you.
我恨你
Adrian. yeah.
艾利安 恩
Let me in, please.
让我进来 求你了
I'm not going to let you break up with me. I don't deserve it.
我不会和你分手的 这不是我应得的
I don't deserve to be with a guy who's not serious about me.
我不应该和一个不珍惜我的人在一起
We're too young to be serious.
要认真我们还太年轻
We're not that young.
我们没那么年轻
And we've been together for over a year, and it's going nowhere.
我们已经在一起一年多了 却没任何进展
If we know we're never going to be married, then why be together?
如果我们知道不会结婚 干嘛还要再一起
Because we want to be together.
因为我们想在一起
Ow, what are you doing?
你干什么
I want to have sex, and I want to have sex with you.
我想做♥爱♥ 我想和你做♥爱♥
Okay. Calm down, okay. I don't like you like this.
够了 冷静下来 我不喜欢你这样
Like what?
怎样
I don't know, something's scaring me.
我不知道 你吓到我了
What? What am I doing that's so scary?
什么 究竟是我做了什么那么吓人
Why are you suddenly afraid to be with me?
为什么你突然这么怕和我在一起
Why is Amy's dad suddenly afraid for me to be around her sister?
为什么艾米爸爸突然这么怕我在她妹妹旁边
I haven't done anything. I haven't done anything.
我什么也没做 我什么也没做啊
Okay, okay. It's okay, Ricky, all right?
好 好 没事了 里奇 好吗
It's not okay. It's not.
不好 一点也不好
I'm tired of people judging me.
我厌倦了人们对我评头论足
Poor Amy, she's a teenage mother.
可怜的艾米 她是一个青少年母亲
Poor Amy, she's got a baby.
可怜的艾米 她有了一个孩子
Poor Amy, nothing. I'm a teenage father.
可怜的艾米 她什么错都没有 我也是青少年父亲
I've got a baby and Amy.
我也有一个孩子还有艾米
And no matter what I do,
但是无论我做什么
no matter how much I take care of her and my kid,
无论我多努力照顾她和孩子
She still hates me.
她还是恨我
And she doesn't give me any credit for anything, just like you.
她也一点也不相信我 就跟你一样
You don't give me credit for being honest with you.
你不相信我对你坦诚相待
I'm just being honest with you, adrian.
我一直都对你是坦诚的 艾利安
If I told you I would marry you when we're older, I'd be lying.
如果我说长大后我会娶你 我就是撒谎
I'd be lying to myself
如果我现在和你做♥爱♥
If I had sex with you right now and told myself it was okay.
然后告诉自己没事 我也是在欺骗自己
I'd be lying to myself
如果我说因为同情
If I said I was comfortable having sex with you
你所以跟你做♥爱♥没有问题
just because I'm feeling sorry for you.
我也是在欺骗自己
Don't feel sorry for me. Forget it.
别同情我 算了吧
Wait, wait. Just wait.
等等 等等 等一下
I'd like to go to therapy with you.
我愿意和你一起去心理咨♥询♥
The two of us.
我们两人
No.
不
No.
不行
I think we need to talk to someone.
我觉得我们需要向他人倾诉
I need to talk to someone,
我需要和人谈谈
but we don't need to talk to my therapist.
但不是我们需要和我的心理医生谈
Please. No.
拜托 不行
Come on, adrian, I just want to have sex.
拜托艾利安 我只是想做♥爱♥
I don't think so,Ricky.
我不想 里奇
I love you, but I don't think so.
我爱你 但我不想
It doesn't feel right for me anymore.
我再也不觉得这么做是正确的了
That might change, but right now?
可能以后会改变 但是现在
No.
不行
Ashley. I'm such an idiot.
艾希礼 我是个白♥痴♥
Yeah, I agree.
恩 我同意
I trust you. I do.
我相信你 真的
I just got scared, that's all.
我只是害怕了 就是这样
Scared I'd have sex, which means you really don't trust me.
害怕我怀孕 这意味着你没有真正相信我
No, Ashley, I do.
不是 艾希礼 我相信
But Ricky, he's he's what?
但是里奇 他是 他是什么
He's an abused kid who stuck it out, gone to years of therapy
他是一个受困受虐儿童 心理治疗了很多年
And tried to make a better life for himself?
努力使他的生活更好
He's not a bad guy,Dad. He's just a guy who's had a bad life.
他不是坏人 爸爸 他只是生活不幸
That's what scares me. That right there.
这就是吓到我的地方 就是这个
I asked him to take me.
是我要他带我去的
I just felt like getting out of the house for a while.
我就是想离开这个家一会
Look, I'm excited about the new room.
听着 我真的对新房♥间很开心
I'm just not excited about
我只是对这个连着
being back in the house it's attached to.
这个房♥间的房♥子不高兴
I thought I wanted you and mom to get back together,
我本以为我想要你和妈妈破镜重圆
But that means I have to get back together with Amy,
但如果这意味着我得回来和艾米一起
And I really don't want to.
我真的不想
You didn't ask Ricky to take you just to torture Amy, did you?
你要里奇带你出去不是为了折磨艾米吧
No.
不是
I would really be upset with you if you did that.
如果你这么做我会非常生气
The thought might have occurred to me once I was out with him.
我和他出去之前我有过这念头
But I didn't go out thinking that.
但我不是想到这点才出去的
You and Amy should talk.
你和艾米应该谈谈
I don't feel like talking to Amy.
我不想和艾米讲话
Ashley, I wasn't asking you.
艾希礼 我不是在要求你
I was telling you.
我是在告诉你
Look at you.
看看你
Isn't that a perfect chair for this room?
这椅子很配这房♥间吧
It's comfortable, isn't it?
它很舒服吧
Totally comfortable.
超级舒服
Ben, I just want to give you a hug.
本 我想给你个拥抱
I just want to give you a hug, Betty.
我也刚想给你个拥抱 贝蒂
You make my father really happy.
你让我爸爸真的很开心
Oh, and I want to thank you
我想谢谢你
for talking me into leaving that stuff behind.
说服我扔掉那些东西
I was just afraid that
我只是很害怕
if I didn't take at least some of my stuff,
如果我不带一点我自己的东西
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表