剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously On The Secret life of The American Teenager
《青春密语》前情提要
I still want a dog.
我还是想要只狗
I've still got our name on the list
我们还在导盲犬的
to get one of those guide dogs * on the programme.
申请名单上
Did you tell mom to ask Jack to do this?
是你让妈妈叫杰克来干这个的吗
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
I'm the man of the house. I fix things.
我是家里的男人 东西坏了应该我修
I think Tom's a little upset that we asked Jack to do this.
我们让杰克来修东西 汤姆不高兴了
Throw the ball around with him and he'll be fine.
我跟他练练抛球 他就好啦
We actually get the keys in 30 days?
一个月内我们就能拿到钥匙了吗
So you've got 30 days to get everything
所以你还有一个月时间
straightened out with Amy.
跟艾米搞好关系
Why can't you just tell her that's your son too
你干吗不跟她说 他也是你的孩子
and I can hold him if you want me to hold him.
如果你愿意 我就能抱他
I think Jack did something with Madison this summer.
我觉得暑假里杰克和麦迪逊间发生过什么
I thought you and I were going to start over
我以为我们要共同努力
and try to make things work.
重新开始呢
We can't be together
如果你跟艾米做不了朋友
if you are not friends with Amy.
我们就没法在一起
Take fast.
反应快点
How was that, buddy?
感觉如何 老兄
I'm really sorry you called me a slut
我对你叫我荡♥妇♥而被休学
and got suspended from school.
感到很抱歉
That's your idea of an apology?
这就是你所谓的道歉吗
I already know you don't want us to move back in here.
我知道你不愿意让我们搬回来
No. I don't.
不 我没有
You're about to move next door to the mother of
你马上要搬到你男朋友儿子
your boyfriend's child.
母亲的隔壁
So we're getting a brother?
我们要有个弟弟了吗
Yeah. It's a boy.
没错 是个男孩
Now we're having a son.
我们要有个儿子啦
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I was just wondering
我想问你
if maybe you wanted to hang out this weekend.
周末想不想一起出去
Me? Yeah, you.
我吗 是呀 你
I'm flatterd.
我有点受宠若惊了
I'm just wondering cause this seems kind of sudden.
我只是觉得这有点突然
Have we met bere?
我们以前见过吗
It's not you baby, if that's what you're wondering.
这不是你的孩子 若你是在问这个的话
Oh. No.
不是吧
It was a joke.
我开玩笑的
I just thought, you know, you must be into pregnant girls and
我只是在想 你好像喜欢怀孕的女孩
I could use a friend.
也许我们能做朋友
You don't seem have any issues with single mothers.
你对单身妈妈没什么偏见
I'm so sorry,what's you name?
不好意思 你叫什么来着
Heather. Nice to meet you. I'm Ben.
希瑟 很高兴认识你 我是本
I know.
我知道
I have a girlfriend,
我有女朋友
and it sounds like you know I have a girlfriend.
听起来你知道我有女朋友
Do you know I have a girlfriend? Amy Juergens
你知道我有女朋友吗 艾米·杰庚斯
Yeah,so?
我知道 那又怎样
She's probably going to end up with Ricky anyway.
她很可能会跟里奇在一起
No harm in coming out.
所以出来玩玩也无妨
Well, I don't think she's going to end up with Ricky.
我不认为她会跟里奇在一起
She could.
很有可能
He's the father of her baby.
他是孩子的父亲
I love Amy.
我爱艾米
We are in an exclusive relationship.
我们两个专属于彼此
Oh, I'm sure. You and Amy and the baby and Ricky.
可不是嘛 你和艾米还有孩子和里奇
Look, what I'm saying is that I can assure you a good time.
我只是想让你开心
You want to have a good time, right?
你想要开心点 对吧
Really, Heather, I can't.
说真的 希瑟 我不能
You can't have a good time.
你就不能享受享受吗
Well, I can, but only with Amy.
能 但要跟艾米一起
All right, if that's your idea of a good time,
好吧 要是这就是你所谓的开心的话
getting your heart broken.
等着伤心吧
My parents already kicked me out of my house,
我爸妈把我赶出家门了
so I have my own place.
我现在自己住
Here's my number.
这是我的电♥话♥
You should give me a call.
给我打电♥话♥
Oh, and I heard you like to play cribbage.
我听说你喜欢玩纸牌游戏
So do I. Maybe we could be friends.
我也是 也许我们能成为朋友
Doesn't it bother you hanging out with Amy
总是跟艾米里奇和他们的孩子一起
and Ricky and the baby all the time?
你不觉得烦吗
Heather, it occurs to me that
希瑟 我在想
even if I did want to hang out with you,
即使我和你出去
wouldn't it just be me with the father of your baby and your baby?
不还是我你 孩子和孩子的爸爸四个人吗
Wouldn't it be the same thing?
那不是一样的吗
Yeah, only way better.
是 但肯定比现在好
I'll see you around.
回头见
I'm seeing a pattern here.
好像有情况
You're not going to go out with her, are you?
你不会跟她出去吧
Are you going to be friends with her? No.
你要跟她交朋友吗 不会吧
Come on.
拜托
That was a cry for help if I've ever seen one.
人家是孤立无援来寻求帮助的
I could be her friend, I guess.
我想我可以跟她交朋友
No, you can't. Not and be Amy's boyfriend.
你不能 好好当艾米的男朋友吧
Why? Amy knows I have friends.
为啥 艾米知道我有朋友
Oh, other than the two of us? What friends?
除了我们两个 你还有什么朋友
Okay, that's my point exactly.
这正是我想说的
Amy knows I'm friends with you Alice and she doesn't mind.
艾米知道我跟你是朋友 她不介意
What does that mean?
那代表什么
It means that Amy is fine
代表是艾米不介意
with my having friends of the opposite sex.
我交异性朋友
I doubted. Yeah.
我很怀疑 我也是
Come on, Amy would be fine.
拜托 艾米不会介意的
In fact, maybe Amy and I can be friends with--
没准我和艾米还能跟
Heather. Her name is Heather.
希瑟交朋友 她叫希瑟
Amy's not too happy about your being friends with Adrian.
艾米都不大乐意让你和艾利安做朋友
What makes you think you can be friends with Heather?
你怎么断定你能跟希瑟做朋友
I'm not really friends with Adrian anymore.
我和艾利安已经不算朋友了
We use to talk, but hardly ever anymore.
我们以前还能聊聊 现在很少了
And I see your point, but this is different.
我明白你的意思 但这次不一样
Yeah. You don't even know this girl.
是呀 你都不认识这个女孩
What girl?
哪个女孩
Me. He was referring to me.
我 他指的是我
What girl?
哪个女孩
This girl named Heather.
一个叫希瑟的那个女孩
The pregnant girl?
那个怀孕的女孩吗
Grace, I don't think we should do this.
格瑞丝 我们不应该这么做
It's time, Jack.
杰克 是时候了
It's a mistake.
这是错的
I really want to.
我真的想这么做
I think I will feel better if I did.
只有这么做 我才会好过点
I imagine that the Catholic confess in private for a reason.
天主教让教♥徒♥私下忏悔是有原因的
Well we are not Catholic.
我们不是天主教♥徒♥
You could become a Catholic.
你以后会成为天主教♥徒♥
How is anyone in the Teen Abstinence Group going to know
要是不说 青禁组的成员怎么知道
we regret what we did unless we tell them?
我们为这一行为感到后悔呢
We've just been sitting there
开学后我们已经在那
week after week since school started.
干坐着好几周了
I know they're waiting for us to speak.
我知道他们在等我们说出来
They're looking at us to be the leaders.
他们把我们看做领袖
So tonight, we're speaking,
所以今天晚上 我们就说
and I'm inviting everyone I know.
我会邀请所有我认识的人
Mistake.
错了
How is it a mistake to talk about a mistake?
讨论一个错误怎么会错了呢
I don't know, Grace,
我不知道 格瑞丝
but my gut tells me it is.
但直觉告诉我这是个错误
People don't want to know that we regret having sex.
没人想知道我们后悔做♥爱♥了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表