剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Just want to make you smile.
只想要博你一笑
Yeah, like that.
是的 就像那样
I love Ricky.
我爱里奇
I really love him, and I was just so angry with him
我是真的爱他 看到他和艾米
that he was with Amy, that I wanted to get back at them.
在一起我很生气 想要报复他们
I have an anger problem, too.
我曾经也很生气过
That's how Jack got me going this week.
这个星期 杰克让我很气愤
Then I probably should've called you.
我也许本该给你打电♥话♥
Next time?
是说下次吗
No, there isn't going to be a next time.
不是 不会有下次了
You don't know that.
将来的事你怎么知道呢
Yeah, I'm afraid I do.
不 估计我是知道的
You should have called me. You should have
你本该给我打电♥话♥
talked to me before you did something stupid.
在做傻事之前 你本该和我谈谈
And what would you have told me if I told you I was
如果告诉你我准备和本做 只是为了
going to have sex with Ben to get back at Amy and Ricky?
报复艾米和里奇 你会说什么呢
I would have told you that that's not what sex is for.
我会告诉你做♥爱♥的意义并不是那个
Don't feel bad.
不要感到悲伤
People make mistakes.
人总会犯错
I make mistakes all the time, and people still love me.
我总是在犯错 但人们依然爱我
No one is perfect. No one.
人无完人 对
Tom, Mom's in the car.
汤姆 妈妈在车里
We've been looking everywhere for you.
我们到处在找你
I was here. Yeah, we figured that out.
我在这里 是的 我们猜到了
I really want to talk to Adrian alone, please.
我想要单独和艾利安谈谈 拜托
Thanks for coming over, Tom.
谢谢你能过来 汤姆
Good night. Sweet dreams.
晚安 好梦
I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry
我想说 很抱歉 刚才你过来
that I wasn't nicer to you when you came over earlier,
我对你不怎么友好
but really as a friend I told you not to do what you did,
但作为朋友 我告诉过你不要那么做
and you did it anyway,
但你还是做了
so it's kind of hard to be sympathetic,
所以很难去理解你
but really we all seem to do something
但实际上我们做的一些事
that stops us from getting what we want.
却往往让我们失去了最珍惜的东西
We always keep sabotaging ourselves.
我们总是自己搞砸了自己的生活
Maybe we just need to--
也许我们需要
It's Ben.
本打来的
Hi, Ben. Hi, Grace.
喂 本 喂 格瑞丝
Uh, we should talk about things.
我们应该谈谈
Right now I'm with Adrian.
我现在和艾利安在一起
Oh, great.
没事
I need to talk to her, too, but I was wondering.
我也想跟她谈谈 但是我在想
Have you seen Ricky tonight? Has anyone seen Ricky tonight?
你今晚看到里奇了吗 有人看到他吗
You haven't seen Ricky tonight, have you?
你今晚没看到里奇 是吧
No, I definitely haven't.
我当然没看到
And you, Grace, you haven't seen Ricky?
你呢 格瑞丝 你看到他了吗
No, is something wrong?
没有 怎么了
Is it? Something wrong?
出什么事了
He moved out of his apartment without telling anyone.
他无声无息地从公♥寓♥里搬走了
He didn't leave a note.
连个字条也没留
He's not returning calls or texts or emails.
他也不回电♥话♥ 短♥信♥ 或电邮
I called his old house, his parents' house.
我打电♥话♥到他原来的父母家
They haven't seen him, and he wasn't over at Amy's tonight.
他们说没看到他 今晚他也没去艾米家
Oh, wait. He moved out of his apartment. What do you mean?
给我 他从公♥寓♥搬走了是什么意思
Hi, Adrian. Hi, Ben.
喂 艾利安 喂 本
How are you?
你现在怎么样
Miserable.
杯具了
Yeah, I am, too,
是啊 我也是
but we're still speaking to each other?
但我们以后还能聊天吗
I hope so.
我希望如此
Me, too, and we should talk,
我也这么想 我们应该谈谈
but I think that for right now we should try to find Ricky.
但是现在应该先找到里奇
He moved out?
他搬出去了
Apparently, yeah.
显然是的
When she does get home, I don't care what her mother says.
等她回来 不管她妈妈说什么
I'm taking the keys.
我一定得把钥匙要回来
Here. Take the keys.
我回来了 给你钥匙
Going to drive me to school tomorrow?
你明天要载我上学吗
Pick me up and take me to work
接我去打工
and pick me up after work and take me by the market
我下班后 再接我去超♥市♥
to get diapers or food or whatever else John needs.
给约翰买♥♥尿布 吃的还有其他的
You're not going to punish me by driving me.
你不会借载我来趁机惩罚我吧
I never get out of the house by myself for myself,
我从来没为我自己独自离开家
so tonight I did.
但是今晚我就这样做了
Give me the keys.
把钥匙给我
Sit down.
坐下
I'm going to go tell Madison and Lauren they can go home.
我去让麦迪逊和劳伦回家
They left an hour ago. They both have to be home at 11,
她们一小时前就走了 11点前得到家
and so do you, young lady.
你也是 小丫头
Oh, yeah, I forgot.
我忘了
Did you see Ricky on your travels tonight?
路上你看到里奇了吗
No. Did he call you tonight?
没有 他今晚给你打电♥话♥了吗
No. You have any idea where he is?
没有 你知道他在哪里吗
No, I don't. What's going on?
我不知道 发生什么事儿了
Ben called here looking for him.
本找他打到这里来了
Ben's looking for Ricky?
本找里奇
I'm surprised Ricky's not looking for Ben.
真奇怪 里奇没找本吗
He slept with Adrian.
他和艾利安上♥床♥了
What?
什么
Yeah, apparently to get back at Ricky for kissing me.
很显然是要报复里奇 因为他吻了我
She thought we did something more than that.
她认为我们不止接吻了
I don't know why everyone thinks I'm having sex.
我就不理解为什么大家都以为我做了
Well, you did ask Ashley for a condom.
你确实管艾希礼要了一个避孕套
What? That's the first I'm hearing about this.
什么 我还是第一次听说
It's righteous indignation, one of my favorites.N[注:基♥督♥教中认为情理之中的愤怒是唯一无罪的愤怒]
情理之中的愤怒 我的最爱之一
All right, Ashley told me.
其实艾希礼告诉过我
I left my purse in Jimmy's car,
我把包忘在吉米的车里
and when he went out to get it for me,
当他拿给我的时候
it slid off the seat and fell onto the driveway.
包从座位上滑下去了 掉到了地上
Everything scattered everywhere, and he saw the condom.
东西散落一地 他就看到了避孕套
When he saw the condom,
当他看到避孕套
he thought I was lying about when I had told him
他觉得我对他撒了谎
that I didn't want to have sex again in high school
因为我说过我在高中不想再做♥爱♥了
and maybe not even until I was married,
也许在结婚之前都不想了
so he didn't call me and he didn't answer any of my calls
他就没再打给我 也不接我的电♥话♥
because he didn't want anything to do with me.
因为他不想跟我在一起了
Maybe like Ashley's friend, Griffin's cousin.
也许像艾希礼的朋友格里芬的表弟一样
He's a really goodlooking guy. What's he talking about?
他长得很帅 他在说什么
Ashley's been hanging out with Griffin's cousin.
艾希礼和格里芬的表弟在一起
Oh, Grant? Guy about, like, this tall,
格兰德吗 一个这么高
longish hair on top, totally smitten with her?
头发挺长 完全迷上艾希礼的男生吗
He's not gay.
他不是背背
Who told you he was gay?
谁告诉你他是背背的
So you went out to see Jimmy
你出去见吉米了
because you know you're not going to see Ben again, didn't you?
因为你不想再见本了 是吗
That's why you got up the nerve to go track him down.
这就是为什么你这么紧张要跟着他
Am I right?
我猜对了吗
Yeah. I'm sorry, I just decided to do it.
对不起 我一时决定要这么做
And? And I know it was a school night,
还有呢 我知道明天还要上学
and I know I should've asked first,
本来应该先征求同意的
but, Mom, I think we got everything straightened out,
但是 妈妈 现在问题都解决了
like, I think he likes me,
他喜欢我
and I like him,
我也喜欢他
but I know I'm 16,
但我知道我才16岁
and I don't have time for a boyfriend,
我没时间交男朋友
but I really do like this guy, Mom,
但是我真的喜欢这个男孩 妈妈
and I hope he likes me
我希望他喜欢我
because, oh, he's just funny.
因为 他人很好
He makes me laugh,
能逗我笑
and I haven't laughed in a long, long time.
我已经好久没笑了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表