剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
《青春密语》前集回顾
I miss Mom.
我想妈妈了
Do you miss Ben? No.
你想本吗 不想
We may have broken up, Amy and me,
虽然我和艾米已经分手了
but I still care about her.
但我仍然关心她
Jack and I are just friends and nothing more.
我和杰克只是朋友而已
If you really love me,
如果你真的爱我
then I wouldn't care
那我就不会在乎
if you spent all the time in the world with Amy and John
你总是跟艾米和约翰待在一起
because they wouldn't be a threat to me.
因为他们对我没有威胁
Even though we're just friends now,
尽管我们现在只是朋友
I wouldn't want you
我还是不想你
to have sex with any other guy.
和任何人做♥爱♥
Without having a boyfriend in my life,
既然我没有男朋友
maybe I do have room for a new friend after all.
也许我是该交个新朋友
Really?
真的吗
I guess we could try to be friends
我想我们可以试着做朋友
anyway, for-- for him.
至少为了他
I was wondering
我想知道
if you'd like to go out this weekend.
你这个周末是否想去约会
We decided we'd go out.
我们决定去约会
As long as we're still broken up.
只要我们还是处于分手状态
Yeah, we're still broken up.
对 我们已经分手了
You're not really her friend.
你算不上是她的朋友
Yeah. I am really her friend.
不 我是她的朋友
You need a boyfriend.
你需要一个男朋友
We have to get you a boyfriend.
我们要给你找一个男朋友
Memento?
小甜椒
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I figured you go to school here you might be happy to see me.
我知道你在这上学 我想你会高兴见到我
I am happy to see you.
我很高兴见到你
I could take John home after work,
下班后我可以把约翰接回家
and then we could go out, the two of us.
然后我们可以出去约会 就我们俩
That sounds good. Let's go.
听起来不错 我们走
Oh, brother.
老兄
Hi. Bye.
嗨 拜拜
Uh, I'm going now.
我要走了
Do I look okay?
我看起来怎么样
Ashley.
艾希礼
Take a condom.
带个安全套
What does that mean?
什么意思
It's a compliment.
是在夸你
Really? You think this is okay?
真的吗 你觉得不错
Translation of "Take a condom," Amy, is you look hot.
艾米 带上安全套的意思是说你很性感
Do I?
是吗
You're starting to border on needy.
现在你变得有点饥渴了
But hot and needy?
性感却又饥渴
They're in my desk drawer. Help yourself.
安全套我抽屉里有 自己拿
Maybe I will.
也许我需要
They're for sex, you know.
它们是做♥爱♥才需要的
I know that.
我知道
I'm not gonna have sex,
我没打算做♥爱♥
but maybe I'll take one anyway.
但是也许我该带一个
That pouch. They're in there.
在那个袋子里面
Oh, that's cute.
很可爱
It's functional.
很实用
Why do you want the condom?
你为什么拿安全套
Why do you have condoms?
你为什么有安全套
Well, better safe than you.
比你更注意安全
That is why I want the condom.
这就是我拿安全套的原因
I'm not going to make that same mistake twice.
我不会再犯同样的错误
Isn't this the second time
这不是你第二次
you've been out with Jimmy?
和吉米出去吗
Third, if you count the grocery store.
如果算上杂货店那次 就是第三次
I wouldn't count that if I were you.
如果我是你就不会算上那次
Even if it is the third date,
即使是第三次约会
it would be way too soon.
也有点太快了
Years too soon.
真的太快了
I'm not going to do anything.
我不准备做任何事
Yeah, pimento,
小甜椒
don't forget who you're talking to.
别忘了你在和谁说话
I thought it would be nice
我只是觉得
if I had a condom in my purse
像其他有责任的年轻人一样
like any other responsible teenager
出去约会时在包里放个安全套
going out on a date.
会比较好
I just-- I want to feel normal tonight.
我只是想要个平常的夜晚
Okay, Amy, seriously,
艾米 说真的
you're not really thinking
你不是真的想
about having sex with this guy, are you?
和这个人做♥爱♥吧
No, I'm not.
没有
I'm going to take this anyway.
但我还是要带上这个
All right. If you do have sex,
好吧 如果你真的要做♥爱♥
I hope you enjoy it this time.
希望这次你能好好享受
Good night.
晚安
Do you know how to use that?
你知道怎么用吗
There's instructions on the Internet.
网上有说明
I know how to use it.
我知道怎么用
Okay, well, just so you know,
好吧 反正在你包里
it doesn't work from your purse.
是不会起作用的
I know that.
我知道
You have to put it on the banana first, right?
首先得套上去 对吧
Kidding.
开玩笑的
Thanks for that tip
谢谢你的提醒
and for saying I look hot.
还有说我很性感
Means a lot.
对我很重要
Go. You're getting too sisterly now.
快走吧 你又开始摆出姐姐的架子了
Be careful out there.
在外面小心点
That was the year I made a calendar
这是我为家具店
for the furniture store.
做日历的那年
12 months of me. That was September.
12个月的照片都是我 那张是9月的
What's September about it?
9月是关于什么的
It's like a back to school shot.
看起来是返校季节促销
This is before or after you married mom?
是你结婚之前还是之后
Before.
之前
Back when I was managing the store,
在老米勒还没把店卖♥♥给我以前
before old man miller had sold it to me.
我正在经营店面时
I was working for him while going to college.
我上大学期间一直为他工作
He convinced me I could make a killing.
他说服我大干一场
With your calendar?
靠你的日历吗
Not just with the calendars.
不只是靠日历
with the store.
靠这个店
I may not have made a killing,
我没能发什么财
but I've had a lot of fun.
但经历了很多有趣的事
Fun? Yeah.
有趣 是的
Hey, remember when I used this picture of you
还记得我用你的这张照片
for the recliner sale?
促销躺椅吗
No. Well, I did.
不记得了 我记得
I got a supermodel for free.
我免费请了个超级模特
You know, I read that letter
我读了那封
where you apologized to Mom
你为了一个叫丽塔的女人
for some chick named Rita.
给妈妈写的道歉信
Where's that one?
在哪
Oh, yeah. Lovely Rita Meter Maid.
是啊 亲爱的丽塔警官
"Come on, Raggedy Anne, I wasn't doing anything.
拜托 安妮小可爱 我什么都没做
Rita means nothing to me.
丽塔对我来说什么都不是
She's just a customer.
她只是个客户
She came in the store,
她到了店里
and she was testing the mattress--
测试床垫舒适度
I just laid down next to her to be funny.
我为了搞笑才躺在她身边的
You call me your funny man because I'm funny.
你叫我滑稽男也正是因为我的搞笑本领
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表