剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I told my dad what had happened,
我告诉我爸这件事
and I told him I was sorry,
跟他说了对不起
and I told him I'd work around the house
然后告诉他我会在家工作
and do whatever I could to pay him back.
尽可能把钱还他
Are you lying? Are you?
你在撒谎吗 你呢
I'm sorry I cheated on you.
对不起我骗了你
I don't want to cheat on you, Adrian.
我不想骗你 艾利安
Good, because I can't take it
好 可如果你再骗我
if you cheat on me again. I can't.
我就再也不能忍♥受 绝对
It's just that Tammy's very much in love with Tom.
苔米很爱汤姆
We had hoped that maybe, in a few years,
我们希望或许几年后
they could possibly even get married.
他们能结婚
I mean, he proposed to her.
我的意思是 他向她求婚
At one time, he wanted to marry her.
有一段时间 他确实想和他结婚
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
I didn't even know they broke up.
甚至不知道他们分手了
Tammy must be heartbroken.
苔米肯定心都碎了
Do you think that it could be a misunderstanding?
你们觉得这会是个误会吗
It must just be a misunderstanding.
一定只是个误会
She thinks it's because she wouldn't have sex with him.
她认为这是因为她不肯和他上♥床♥
Didn't realize you were in here. How are you?
不知道你们在这儿 你们好吗
Grace, Donnie and Adele are here,
格瑞丝 唐尼和阿黛尔在这里
and they said that Tom broke up with Tammy.
他们说汤姆和苔米分手了
Do you have any idea why he broke up with Tammy?
你知道他为什么和苔米分手吗
It's not because, uh...
不是因为
Tammy wouldn't...
苔米不愿意
Oh. I don't think it would be because of that.
我想不是因为那个
They have phone sex.
他们通过电♥话♥做♥爱♥
Oh, I thought everybody knew that.
我以为大家都知道
They don't actually do anything, though. They just talk.
他们什么也没干 只是聊天而已
What else do you know, Grace, that we might not know?
格瑞丝 你还知道什么我们不清楚的
I know Tom really wants to have sex with Tammy,
我知道汤姆很想和苔米上♥床♥
but I don't think he would pressure her
但是他不会强迫她
to do anything she doesn't want to do.
做不喜欢的事
Tom loves Tammy. He really does.
汤姆爱苔米 很爱
He says that he loves her,
他说他爱她
but that he loves some girl named Adrian more,
但是他更爱一个叫艾利安的女孩
and he thinks Adrian will have sex with him,
他认为艾利安会和他上♥床♥
so he broke up with Tammy.
所以他和苔米分开了
Why would he think that, Grace?
格瑞丝 他怎么会那么想
Why would he think that Adrian would have sex with him?
他怎么会觉得艾利安会和他做♥爱♥
No-- Tom.
汤姆 别跑
You have some explaining to do.
你需要解释一下
All right.
好吧
Let me explain.
我来解释
I am going to marry Adrian.
我要娶艾利安
I love her,
我爱她
and she loves me.
她也爱我
Adrian loves Ricky,
艾利安爱的是里奇
and you love Tammy.
而你爱的是苔米
That was before.
那是之前的事
Before what?
什么之前
That's for you to know, and me to find out.
你们知道这一切和我发现这一切之前
Did you give Adrian money?
你给艾利安钱了吗
That has nothing to do with it.
和这无关
Adrian needs a man. I am her man.
艾利安需要一个男人 我就是她的男人
She came to me,
她过来找我
and tammy has never come to me for anything.
苔米从没因为任何事情找过我
So sorry.
很抱歉
I am with Adrian.
我跟艾利安一起
The end.
说完了
I am going to fix this.
我会想办法的
That is, if you want her to fix this.
她是说 如果你们希望她帮忙的话
I'm really happy you didn't go home.
我真高兴你没回家
Our fathers are getting along very well.
我们的父亲相处得很愉快
They are. I'm starving, aren't you?
是啊 我饿死了 你呢
I'm a little hungry, yes,
我也有一点饿
but I forgot because I was having such a good time.
不过和你在一起我就忘了那些
Betty is a very funny woman. I love Betty.
贝蒂是个有趣的女人 我喜欢贝蒂
Yeah, me too.
我也是
I've been wanting to kiss you for hours.
我想吻你想了好几个小时了
Me too,
我也是
but I don't want to get into any trouble with your dad.
不过我不想惹你♥爸♥爸
You're not going to get in any trouble.
不会有麻烦的
He knows I kiss you. It's okay.
他知道我吻你 没关系的
Hello.
你们好
I'm Amy. You must be Maria.
我是艾米 你一定是玛丽亚
It's nice to meet you, Amy.
很高兴见到你 艾米
I've heard a lot about you.
久仰了
I wasn't expecting you.
我没想到你会来
I just wanted to apologize for today.
我只是想就今天的事情道个歉
I didn't want to leave things like that--
我不想把事情弄成这样
Not after everything you've done for me.
尤其是你为我做了那么多事情之后
I just wanted to say thank you, and good luck,
我只想说句谢谢 好运
and I hope we can still be friends
希望我们还是朋友
because I know John will miss you.
因为我知道约翰会想你的
I hope you'll still come over to see him.
我希望你还能去看看他
That's all I wanted to say.
我想说的就是这些
Good night. It was nice meeting you, Maria.
晚安 见到你很高兴 玛丽亚
I look forward to meeting
我也想见见那个
the new guy in your life, too, Amy.
你认识的家伙 艾米
I'm sure Jimmy's a really nice guy.
我相信吉米是个不错的人
Good night.
晚安
You didn't tell me you broke up with her.
你没和我说你们分手了
I do have to go back. I go back tomorrow.
我得回去了 我明天回去
I know, but it was time, I guess.
我知道 不过也是时候了
And you will go and visit John, like she said?
你会像她说的那样去看约翰吗
I might.
也许吧
I see.So she uses the baby not only to keep Ricky around,
我明白了 她不仅用孩子留住了里奇
but you, too?
也留住了你 是吗
Maybe I should have a baby.
也许我也该生个孩子
Maybe you should have my babies.
也许你也应该有我的孩子
Oh, some day.
以后的某个时候
Until then, you will be visiting Amy and her baby.
在那之前你都要去看艾米和她的孩子吗
I don't know, Maria.
我不知道 玛丽亚
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
All I know is it's really not easy having a relationship
我知道的只是
with a woman who has a baby with another man,
和一个有别人孩子的女人在一起并不容易
and I don't think I can do it anymore.
我觉得我不能再这样下去了
Good. You don't need to do it anymore.
很好 你不需要再这样了
You need to move to Italy.
你要搬去意大利
I can't move to Italy.
我不能去意大利
That is why I asked to come out here,
这就是我来到这儿的原因
away from our parents,
离开我们的父母
So my father can talk to your father and Betty about you.
所以我爸爸可以和你♥爸♥爸还有贝蒂谈论你
We want you to return with us to Bologna,
我们希望你和我们回到博洛尼亚
where we can get engaged and have beautiful sex,
在那我们可以订婚 可以好好做♥爱♥
And in a few years,
几年以后
get married and own our own sausage factory.
结婚并且拥有我们自己的香肠工厂
I don't think I could run a sausage factory,
我觉得我没法运营香肠工厂
and I don't-- I can't move to Bologna
而且我 我没法搬去博洛尼亚
because I'm still in high school.
因为我还要上高中
Then my father will not do business with your father.
那我爸爸就不会和你♥爸♥爸做生意
I'm kidding, I'm kidding, my Benito.
开玩笑啦 我的本尼托
But when you can,
不过等到可以时
you come to me in Bologna.
你就跟我去博洛尼亚吧
You come and see me as soon as you can,
尽快来看我
because I will miss you.
因为我会想你的
Oh, I didn't know I had company.
我不知道我有客人来
Your mom let me in.
你妈妈让我进来
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表