剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I don't think so, Grace.
我可不这么认为 格瑞丝
And do me a favor when you speak, don't mention me by name.
还有拜托你 讲话时别提我名字
Be vague.
含蓄点
It'll be fine. No, it won't.
会没事的 才不会
Hey, we don't have to go to this, you know.
我们不用去了
Ashley and her little boyfriend can't make it.
艾希礼和她的小男友不能去了
Anne's on bed rest,
安妮卧床休养
so George wants his girls home tonight.
乔治希望他的女儿今晚都待家里
Is she okay?
她没事吧
Is she okay? She's resting in bed.
怎么会没事 她都卧床不起了
That means there's something wrong, doesn't it?
我是说她是不是哪不舒服
I don't know. I never had a baby.
我哪儿知道 我又没生过小孩
But no one's home, and we don't have to chaperone anyone,
既然家里没人 也用不着陪谁出门
so the two of us can just stay here for a change.
我们可以改变计划待这儿
I told Grace we would come.
我答应格瑞丝我们会去
Fine, we are go.
好吧 我们去
But we can have sex before we go.
但去之前可以嘿♥咻♥一下啊
I don't know, Adrian.
我不知道 艾利安
I feel funny having sex and then just walking into a church.
我总觉得做完爱后去教堂很滑稽
Why? You don't think we're doing anything wrong, do you?
为什么 你该不会觉得我们这么做有错吧
No, but still I mean, sex and then church?
不 但是上♥床♥后去教堂
Sex and church don't go together.
这两者可不该在一起
That's church and state.
你说的是政♥治♥和宗教
Church and state don't go together.
政教无法共存
Maybe when we get back
我们可以回来再做
Isn't her little speech supposed to talk us out of having sex.
她那演讲不是叫我们别做♥爱♥吗
Yeah, but Grace's talking about sex.
对 但格瑞丝谈性♥爱♥这个话题
Might me make feel like having sex.
会让我想做♥爱♥
With Grace? I don't want to have sex with Grace.
和格瑞丝 我没想和她上♥床♥
She's got too many issues.
她想法太多了
Issues with sex?
关于性的想法
She thought it was great.
她觉得那很棒
She really liked it.
她享受得很
It was more fun than she's ever had.
有趣得绝无仅有
That's what she told me.
是她自己说的
More fun than she's ever had? Compared to what?
最有趣 和什么比
What fun has she ever had?
她经历过什么乐趣
What fun have we ever had outside of sex?
除了做♥爱♥ 我们之间还有什么乐趣
Exactly.
那倒是
We're going to have sex,
我们先上♥床♥
then we're going to hear
然后再去听
Grace tell us how wrong it is to have sex,
格瑞丝讲做♥爱♥有多么不好
and then we're going out and do something fun.
最后我们再去找点别的乐子
Something more fun than having sex.
比上♥床♥有意思的事
Like? I don't know,
像是 我还没想好
but maybe those abstinent Christians will tell us.
也许那些禁欲的基♥督♥徒可以给点提示
But we've not got plenty of time. Now get in there.
所剩时间不多了 所以现在就给我进去
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 女士
What are you doing?
在干嘛呢
Why do you look good?
你干嘛打扮那么好看
Gee, thanks, Ashley.
多谢夸奖 艾希礼
I need you to watch the baby.
我需要你帮我照看宝宝
Lauren's on her way, but she's not here yet.
劳伦还在路上
Ben's on his way whatever.
本快到了
She will be here in a minute.
她马上就到
But dad said we all have to stay home tonight,
但爸说今晚我们全得待家里
so why is Lauren coming over to baby-sit?
为什么还要劳伦来照看宝宝
Because I'm not staying home.
因为我不会待家里
I'm going out with Ben.
我要和本出去
Well, did dad say you could?
爸同意了
Please, you live with him. He tells you what to do.
拜托 他和你住一起可以管你
He doesn't live here. He can't tell me what to do.
他不住这儿 那些命令对我没用
What?
什么
I'm going out tonight.
我晚上一定要出去
Watch John till Lauren gets here. Please.
劳伦来之前给我看着约翰 劳驾
Hold it.
等等
Hold it, hold it. Amy, what are you doing?
等等 艾米 你到底想怎么样
I told you, I'm going out.
我说了 我要出去
If dad told you not to go out,
要是爸爸不许出去你还去
and you're going out anyway, he's going to kill you.
他会杀了你的
No, he's not. I'm a grown woman.
他不会的 我是个成年人了
I'm a mother. I have a baby.
还是个妈妈 都有自己的孩子了
Yes, you have a baby you are the baby's mother.
你确实是个孩子的母亲
But you are not a grown woman, Amy.
但艾米你不是成年人
You're a teenager. You're 16.
你还未成年 你才16岁
Hey, Amy. I get here as quick as I could.
艾米 我已经尽快赶来了
Hey, Ashley.
艾希礼你好
You're really going to baby-sit?
你真要来照顾宝宝
Yeah, I can do it. I'm not stupid.
嗯 我能行 我不笨
You are if you baby-sit
要是你明知爸不让艾米出门
when dad's told amy she can't go out.
还帮她带孩子 就是个傻瓜
What?
什么
Ok, don't worry about it. My dad will be fine.
不用担心我爸爸 没事的
And if he's not, he's not going to take it out on you,
他也不会冲你发火
He's going to take it out on me.
他只会冲着我
Mom, wait.
妈 等一下
I can't believe you're trying to trick me, Amy.
艾米 你竟然想耍我
My parents already don't like you.
我父母已经很不喜欢你了
Good night.
晚安
I'll be in the TAG meeting with Madison.
我要和麦迪逊去参加集♥会♥了
We'll call you.
我们会打给你的
Fine. Now that you screwed th up for me, you baby-sit.
既然你搞砸了一切 你给我带孩子
Amy.
艾米
I feel like going out, and I'm going out.
我说想出去就会出去
Don't be stupid. Ben's not going to run off to some other girl
别傻了 本又不会逃走
just because you can't go out one night.
你不过一晚去不了
You can take care of mom, you and dad.
你和爸能照顾好妈的
She doesn't even need me here.
她根本就不需要我在
And I don't like him thinking
我不想让他以为
he can come over and tell me what to do.
来这儿就能指挥我
Hi.
你好
Ben, dad told Amy she can't go out.
本 爸爸不让艾米出门
Oh. I didn't know. We're going out.
这我可不知道 我们走吧
No, Amy.
不行 艾米
What's going on?
出了什么事
My dad suddenly thinks he's the boss of me.
我爸忽然以为他有权管我
OK. I don't wanna be involved in this one.
我不想卷入这个纠纷
Amy, we don't have to go out. We can stay here.
我们也不一定要出去 待这儿也行
Or Ben, you could just go home.
或者 本你还是回家吧
You won't believe what this guy can do.
你绝不相信它有多神通广大
He flunked out of the guide dog program,
尽管他从导盲犬训练班退学了
but really, he's unbelievable.
但它棒极了
George, we don't need a dog.
乔治 我们不需要狗
We need a person.
我们需要一个人
A person who can do laundry and clean house,
一个能洗衣服 会打扫
and keep me company
会一直陪着我
and bring me food and water.
给我倒水喝拿东西吃的人
He could be trained to do all that. Probably.
训练一下就能做到了 真的
But the most important thing is, if there's an emergey--
最重要的是如果出现紧急情况
watch this. Moose, call 911.
看着 穆斯 拨911
911, what's your emergency?
这里是911 有什么急事
George, he called 911.
乔治 它打了911
People calling 911 who don't need 911
用不着911的人乱拨911
keep people who do need 911 from getting help.
会害真正需要的人得不到及时救助
A boy needs a dog.
每个男孩都需要条狗
Are we talking about you or the baby.
是指你还是宝宝
Both.
都是
We don't need a dog.
我们不需要狗
And now, I turn tonight's program over to someone
现在有请众所周知有过性经验的
we all know has had sex, Grace Bowman.
格瑞丝·鲍曼讲话
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表