剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and while judges favored the mother in the past,
以前法官会偏袒母亲
that's not the case anymore.
但现在不再是那样了
So if Ricky decides to take this to court
如果里奇决定上告到法♥院♥
or to a mediator,
或者申请仲裁
they're probably gonna rule in his favor.
他们很可能会维护他的权利
Yep.
对
I really hope that Ricky's not gonna take this to court
我希望里奇不会告到法♥院♥去
or have it mediated.
或者申请仲裁
Amy has been through so much this past year.
艾米过去这年已经经历了这么多
Not that Ricky hasn't.
不是说里奇没有
I know I'm not with Adrian anymore, but...
我知道我跟艾利安不在一起了 但是
You know why I'm not with Adrian.
你知道我们为什么分开
We're just no good for each other.
我们不适合彼此
Right now I just wanna focus on my son.
现在我只想搞定儿子的事
At one time, you offered to help me.
你曾经提出要帮助我
Would you still help me?
你现在还会帮助我吗
Would you please tell me how to solve this legally?
你能告诉我怎么合法的解决这事吗
I want a legal agreement. All right.
我想要一份法定的协议 好的
Well, probably the best thing is for you to get a mediation.
对你来说 最好是申请仲裁
I don't think you wanna get into a court case.
我认为你并不想卷进诉讼
And just be prepared that it could go either way.
要准备好可能会得到相反的结果
The mediator's recommendation
仲裁意见
might be what you want, or it might go another way.
可能是你想要的 也可能是你不想要的
They might recommend that
他们可能会要求
you see John less than you're seeing him now,
你比现在更少的照看约翰
or that you only get supervised visitation rights.
或者你只能得到受监管的探视权
You never know how things will go.
你不知道结果会怎样
All I know is that I wanna do this.
我只知道我想要这么做
I'm sick of the uncertainty.
我受够了这些不确定
The only way I'm gonna feel like I've done a better job
唯一能让我觉得比我妈做父母更合格的事
as a parent than my mother did is if I speak up.
就是我站出来争取
Okay.
好吧
Well, here's the thing.
这样吧
I'll talk to your parents and to Amy's parents,
我会跟你的父母和艾米的父母谈谈
and I'll set this up for all of you.
我会给你们所有的人安排
But only on one condition:
但是你必须先做一件事
That you go back to Amy and try--
回去找艾米 试着
really try to work this out.
努力试着解决这件事
Because once it's official, once it's in the system,
因为一旦走了法律程序
you can't just decide to
你就不能随便
make it unofficial and get it out of the system.
用非官方的方式解决 脱离法律体系
And once the decision is made, one person's going to win,
一旦事情决定了 总会有胜诉一方
and the other loses, even with a compromise.
即使作出了让步 也会有败诉一方
And that's how it's gonna feel--
这就是你们最后结果
that one person has lost and the other one has won.
一方失败了 而另一方却成了赢家
If you lose,
如果你失败了
you're gonna resent Amy.
你会开始憎恨艾米
And if you win, she's gonna resent you.
而如果你赢了 她将会憎恨你
I can only speak for myself.
我只能替自己说话
If I lose, I'll just have to get over it.
如果我失败了 只需要熬过这段时间
And if I win, I don't know if I care
但如果赢了 我不知道自己
if Amy resents me.
是否在意艾米讨厌我
I don't know if I care what she thinks about me anymore.
我不确定是否关心她是怎样看待我
I only care about what John thinks or what he will think.
我只关心约翰所想和会想的
Talk to Amy. And then call me.
先试着和艾米谈谈 再跟我打电♥话♥
Hi, Amy. Thanks for agreeing to talk to me.
谢谢你同意和我谈谈
But I kind of thought you might bring John.
但是我以为你会带着约翰来
Why? He doesn't get a vote in this.
为什么 在这件事情上他没有投票权
I make his decisions for him.
我替他做决定
I know that. And you've
我了解 你一直在替他
been making good decisions for him all along.
做正确的决定
I don't need your approval or your fake compliments.
我不需要你的赞同或是恭维
It wasn't fake, and I wasn't finished.
那不是恭维 我还没说完
I think you've been making good decisions
我想 你一直在替我们的儿子
for our son all along.
做正确的决定
But now I think you're making a bad one,
但是现在却犯了个错误
and you know it.
而且是在知情的前提下
Oh, is that right? In whose opinion?
噢 是吗 谁的观点
In my opinion.
我的
Other people have different opinions.
别的人可不这么想
Would you like to see? Like to see what?
想看看吗 看什么
Adrian and I recorded some people
艾利安和我录下了一些我的
who would be my character witnesses
品德信誉见证人所说的话
if you and I go to court.
如果我们闹上了法庭 这将成为证据
Let me guess. That would've been Adrian's idea.
我猜 这肯定是艾利安的主意
Not just her idea. It was my idea, too.
不管是她的观点 也是我的想法
Adrian's not your friend.
艾利安不是你的朋友
Well, she's not your friend.
拜托 她也不是你的朋友
It wasn't that long ago that you wouldn't even let me see John
不久以前你不让我去看约翰
because I was spending time with Adrian,
只是因为我和艾利安呆在一起
and you didn't want her near him.
你不想让她接近约翰
And you know that if I were to call her up
你知道吗 如果我给她打电♥话♥
and tell her that I wanted to get back together with her,
告诉她想要复合
she would turn around and be my friend and not your friend.
她会转过来成为我的朋友 而不是你的
Whatever. She's my friend right now.
管它呢 至少她现在站在我这边
Here. Look at this.
这里 看这个
I don't wanna look at that. I just wanna talk.
我不想看那些 我只想谈谈
Can we please just talk, Amy?
我们能不能单纯的谈话呢 艾米
My name is Adrian Lee.
我是艾利安·李
I've known Ricky Underwood for almost two years,
已经认识里奇·安德伍德差不多两年了
and I've known Amy Juergens for about the same time.
也认识了艾米·杰庚斯这么长时间
Ricky is an unstable person.
里奇是一个不可靠的人
One day he's in love with you, and then the next day he's not.
今天还爱着你 也许明天就不会了
I know, because we've been intimate for almost two years.
我知道是因为我们交往已经两年了
We've even been in therapy together, but it didn't help.
我们一起去咨♥询♥却不起效
He has intimacy issues with me and with women in general
他和我有暧昧关系 和一般的女人
and with anyone that gets close to him.
和所有想要接近他的女人
He recently disappeared for days
他近期消失了一段时间
without letting anyone know where he was.
没让任何人知道他在哪里
He can't be trusted.
他不能信
Amy, on the other hand, is solid as a rock.
艾米 正好相反 就像石头一样坚定
She's a good mother.
她是一位很好的妈妈
She continued going to high school after she got pregnant,
怀孕后还坚持去上学
and then continued after the baby came.
并且生完孩子后又坚持了下来
And she has a job after school.
她放学后找了份工作
She has been the one to take care of John every day of his life.
她细心地照料着约翰每天的生活
She only has her son's best interest at heart
她总是根据儿子的喜好
when she says she should be the one to decide
来决定什么时间地点
when and where Ricky should see him.
让里奇和约翰见面
And she's my friend.
她是我的朋友
We used to hate each other
因为我是里奇的女朋友
because I was Ricky's girlfriend for a while,
过去我们曾经恨过对方
but after Ricky and I broke up,
但是当里奇和我分手以后
and Amy and I got to know each other,
艾米和我开始慢慢了解对方
we found out we have a lot in common.
我们发现我们有很多的共同点
And she's a good mother.
她是一位好妈妈
Well, I already said that, but it's true.
我已经说过了 但这是真的
Would you like to see more?
你还想再看一些吗
That's not gonna help you.
那些对你不会有任何帮助
Clearly, she's just being vindictive.
很显然 她是想要报复
Well, Madison and Lauren aren't being vindictive.
麦迪逊和劳伦是不会报复的
Hi. I'm Lauren.
你好 我是劳伦
And I'm Madison. And we're Amy's best friends.
我是麦迪逊 我们是艾米的好朋友
And we think that she should get full custody of John.
我们认为她应该获得约翰全部的监护权
Yes. Although Ricky should have visitation rights
就像艾米说的那样
as dictated by Amy.
里奇有探望权
Or you, Your Honor, if you're watching this.
或者您 法官大人 如果您看到这个的话
I can go on. Please don't.
我可以继续放下去 请别
I'm Jack Pappas.
我是杰克·帕帕斯
Uh, I'm friends with Ricky and Amy.
我是里奇和艾米的朋友
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表